PDA

View Full Version : Latest Android Update buggy, or Android Server isn't talking to iOS server...

DUSlider1
08-27-2014, 03:02 PM
It seems currently iOS users are not seeing Faction join requests from Android users with the latest update. PLEASE FIX THIS!!!

Maybe it's just a server issue, but it's making Raid Boss difficult right now.

Version 4.3.1 build 141

Android users can see other Android user join requests however.

Dixie_Boy
08-27-2014, 03:31 PM
Faction is also locked. Even if you see the request, you either get the generic message about updating faction or the member limit reached error message (even though spots are clearly open)

DUSlider1
08-27-2014, 03:47 PM
Factions arent locked. It's very laggy.

Android officers don't seem to be having issues accepting android or iOS users. However iOS users are getting a severe delay in seeing Android users requests.

This also affects how many members are already in the faction, according to iOS. I checked my faction on my iOS account and it said we had 4 fewer members than what my Android Device showed when I requested in with my mini.

Tardavic
08-27-2014, 04:28 PM
It seems currently iOS users are not seeing Faction join requests from Android users with the latest update. PLEASE FIX THIS!!!

Maybe it's just a server issue, but it's making Raid Boss difficult right now.

Version 4.3.1 build 141

Android users can see other Android user join requests however.

Hey guys, we believe this issue to have been a delay, most likely due to server lag or your connection timed out.

Please let us know if you continue to have this issue.

If you are reporting any other issue with your faction, please submit a ticket to Support and include your faction ID

Dixie_Boy
08-27-2014, 04:30 PM
Unable to promote officers or change leaders.

Dixie_Boy
08-27-2014, 04:47 PM
If you are reporting any other issue with your faction, please submit a ticket to Support and include your faction ID

But you have trained us monkeys well to not bother with this. All I have ever received is the robo-response "we got your ticket" and canned "make sure you have latest version, restart app, reboot phone...blah blah blah". I have sent numerous detailed problem reports woth no response in the past with absolutely no response ever...even after responding to ticket and asking it to be escalated.

Most people are at the why bother stage when it comes to opening tickets.

DUSlider1
08-27-2014, 04:54 PM
So it's a iOS server delay. Fix your server please! :)

I am assuming you have a different server for iOS users and Android users.

miaomiao
08-27-2014, 07:32 PM
I'm at China now and couldnt get in to play store to update my game. Is there anywhere else for me to update my game? Need help urgently. Tq (android)

Dirty Mind
08-27-2014, 08:31 PM
I'm guessing you havent found the best part of this update. If you have, thanks for not sharing. Best update yet.

hubsy
08-28-2014, 11:04 AM
I'm guessing you havent found the best part of this update. If you have, thanks for not sharing. Best update yet.

If you are referring to the gold videos being fixed then I can tell you that they don't work for everyone yet.

El Wonka
08-28-2014, 11:30 AM
I have the latest IOS version..and I'm having issues.. I'm trying to level my maps..and during hits...everything pauses for a few seconds..then resumes...annoying as hell and making it twice as long to hit targets.

Tadaaah
08-28-2014, 11:55 AM
Have you tried reopening the Faction popup?

Dixie_Boy
08-28-2014, 12:43 PM
Have you tried reopening the Faction popup?

Sure. Only option to change leadership of the faction was for the leader to leave and have it randomly reassigned. However, now the faction is leaderless (faction screen shows no founder and no one has leader capabilities).

Emails were sent and "lo and behold"...crickets, nada, zip, zilch. Absolutely no response other than the robo-response "we got your ticket". Just waiting on email saying the ticket was closed now.

GrimAmoeba
08-28-2014, 12:54 PM
Sounds like you have it resolved and figured out then, move on