PDA

View Full Version : Overpriced Bricks

Dandd1821
08-27-2014, 09:11 AM
We have stopped building walls for every battle due to the ridiculous price of bricks in the current market. Just a little info on our experience without them....we ranked the same as we would have we,reached the same level on streaks and still got 50 wins as we always do....so maybe if we all stop buying them ... the sellers will have no choice but to offer them at lower more reasonable prices. Until then we will keep our money in house buying bonuses that actually make a difference.

madnoob
08-27-2014, 09:43 AM
Where did you guys finish during war? Are you constantly taking on top 25 syndicates?

Miss
08-27-2014, 10:25 AM
What price do you deem fair for bricks?

Marine007
08-27-2014, 10:30 AM
Yes I am curious what is a fair price? You can do without bricks if you are willing to spend real money for gold, it doesn't matter what bonuses you have it depends on how much players are willing to spend on gold that determines the outcome of battles, I usually get about 1500-2000 bricks every 2 months and just sell them, I have never had anyone complain about the price, or anyone say they don't need bricks. I actually dropped my price from last time

euroian
08-27-2014, 01:44 PM
With a good iph cash is easy to get. Bricks by comparison are not. Supply and demand drives the price like any commodity. You could always farm some and stop moaning. Damn you would level up.

Pm me for market value bricks.