PDA

View Full Version : Soooo DONE with epic boss!!

CatDor
08-26-2014, 05:33 PM
I'm level 214 with my main and just like many others have a couple minis but refuse to give up my main because all the bonuses and $$ spent. Thought maybe this epic boss would have no change seeings how gree seemed to be a little bit generous with the "month of mayhem" gifts but WOW was I wrong!! Level 10 epic boss I'm already having to do cash hits and the ingame cash to win a pathetic item that had no worth to my stats is soooo not worth it!! I used to use gold on EB cause it wasn't too bad just to make that final push but now unless you want to spend an unrealistic amount of gold I can maybe make it to level 60. I feel really bad for those that are level 225-249 and even worse for those that are at level 250. Please gree change this with so many complaining it's obviously an issue you need to address!!!

Weasel
08-26-2014, 05:41 PM
Epic boss has gone from bad to worse to completely awful. There is no acceptable reason why there should even be tiers to start with.

Rather than just complain, here is a suggestion for Gree in plain, clear english:

Abolish tiers for epic boss events. None of the other events have tiers based on level, they are all the same for everyone, as they should be. This tier system for epic bosses ruins what would otherwise be a perfectly good and enjoyable event.

Alternatively, do nothing. I'm sure you guys are doing great in the player acquisition department. Your player retention department, however, may like to have a word with whoever makes the decisions about epic boss events.

Dandd1821
08-26-2014, 05:48 PM
Just curious what your stats are that your having to use cash hits so early.

Weasel
08-26-2014, 05:51 PM
Just curious what your stats are that your having to use cash hits so early.

Stats have nothing to do with that. It's strictly because of the tier system.

CatDor
08-26-2014, 06:00 PM
I have a top 750 syndicate my stats are 20m/22m criticize if you must I feel my stats are rather average.

Dipstik
08-26-2014, 06:00 PM
I hit for 25 million and that got me to l9 with one hit.

Dandd1821
08-26-2014, 06:10 PM
Was simple question wasn't goin to criticize ... And it does have everything to do with it ... Seeing the tier system has been in place since the event started. It's not goin to change ... Maybe the tiers will lighten up but it's doubtful.

1Shot
08-26-2014, 06:15 PM
I'm level 133 and this event gets difficult!

Electrify
08-26-2014, 06:19 PM

im level 223 with 140 mil attack and im at 45 bosses 1 cash hit. dont say stats dont have any effect on epic boss.

Weasel
08-26-2014, 06:20 PM
Was simple question wasn't goin to criticize ... And it does have everything to do with it ... Seeing the tier system has been in place since the event started. It's not goin to change ... Maybe the tiers will lighten up but it's doubtful.

When the epic boss events started even the loot was tiered. Seeing as that was scrapped many, many bosses ago it's not an unreasonable request that further changes to the tier system are made. They wouldn't have to change much if anything about the code, they would just have to input the same boss parameters for each tier. The change is a simple one. The decision to move forward with it, not so much apparently.

im level 223 with 140 mil attack and im at 45 bosses 1 cash hit. dont say stats dont have any effect on epic boss.

I did not say stats have nothing to do with the event, I said stats have nothing to do with the fact the boss becomes more difficult much sooner for players at higher levels. You may be on "one cash hit" but I promise that will change before you finish. It wouldn't for someone more than 100 levels lower than you.

Zirach
08-26-2014, 06:21 PM

Wrong its your attack skill ,during rb and eb you will only see who are the one really strong by their damaged and kills to the boss in this events also you will see the importance of using your skill points wisely those who use them in energy have advatages on sltq but those who use them on attack they have advantages on rb and eb

CatDor
08-26-2014, 06:45 PM
I don't agree with skill points having anything to do with RB or EB I stupidly (like many) put my skill points into a/d when I had no clue what I was doing I have 75 in attack and 70 in defense and am 1 cash hitting at level 10

Weasel
08-26-2014, 06:58 PM
I don't agree with skill points having anything to do with RB or EB I stupidly (like many) put my skill points into a/d when I had no clue what I was doing I have 75 in attack and 70 in defense and am 1 cash hitting at level 10

I have 400 attack skill and require 2 free hits or one cash hit at level 8. The claim that attack skill points make any difference is a completely uninformed statement based on assumption and guessing. The truth is, attack and defence skill points are as worthless now as they ever were.

The NSA
08-26-2014, 06:58 PM
The issue in short-

I leveled up quickly. Only recently have I actually joined a decent syndicate and upped my strategy- before it was all iph and bs missions without reward. Whatever, they were there so I figured I was meant to play 'em; didn't realize that resulted in punishment in this bassackwards game. So now I'm lvl 167, 3 mill attack 4 mill defense. I'm already a potential liability in battles- cool. But I also haven't been able to deal with Raid Boss since probably level 100.. I hit lvl 28, 36 maybe? So I've missed out on all sorts of stat boosting items.. meaning I fall further behind.. you see the cycle. Wah.

Cats
08-26-2014, 07:19 PM
The issue in short-

I leveled up quickly. Only recently have I actually joined a decent syndicate and upped my strategy- before it was all iph and bs missions without reward. Whatever, they were there so I figured I was meant to play 'em; didn't realize that resulted in punishment in this bassackwards game. So now I'm lvl 167, 3 mill attack 4 mill defense. I'm already a potential liability in battles- cool. But I also haven't been able to deal with Raid Boss since probably level 100.. I hit lvl 28, 36 maybe? So I've missed out on all sorts of stat boosting items.. meaning I fall further behind.. you see the cycle. Wah.

I did the same thing. Most games that have missions have them to complete, every other game I've played rewards the higher levels. I know it's not the same platform, but even video games reward you for moving up. Basically you're getting the opposite. And honestly, I can't see anyone from Gree coming up with a good reasonable explanation for us as to why they've given these goals if there is no reward for doing them. Unfortunately for some of us it's too late.

headfaction
08-26-2014, 07:25 PM
Pay for better stats! Easy and simple as that! -Gree Company.

t12pm
08-26-2014, 08:57 PM
I hit for 25 million and that got me to l9 with one hit.

25.6 mil and still 1 free hit at 30 lvl 244

t12pm
08-26-2014, 09:00 PM
Pay for better stats! Easy and simple as that! -Gree Company.

How can they if they can't get even halfway? Buy garbage crates or other store trash that doesn't really help, or maybe buy two vaults for eb really didn't think your post to well simple as that

Captain Torgue
08-26-2014, 11:47 PM

Yeah but you also ponse so you have no one to blame but yourself.

Gungho
08-27-2014, 12:51 AM
GREE, can we please get an avoid or hide button, so we can avoid events we dont want to complete.

Im on lvl 32 and 4 cash hits now, last time no cash till lvl 38 for me.

surfinguy369
08-27-2014, 01:55 AM
The people always crying about bosses are the same ones whose stats suck. It's survival of the fittest so deal with it!

Weasel
08-27-2014, 02:10 AM
Take this epeen swinging stats contest to a different thread. This is a discussion about the insane tier system that is exponentially more difficult for high level players than low level players. This is an irredutable fact which has nothing to do with player stats.

Asto
08-27-2014, 02:12 AM
If gree don't increase health then the EB will be boring and pointless (it already is for me as I can (could) finish using 2 cash and 1 free hits). I'm not saying gree should increase the health to such an extent that it becomes impossible without tonnes of gold to finish but this event just won't be as competitive and as I said above, it will become completely pointless and boring. You don't accept the challenge then don't bother, these games aren't meant to be a walkover

surfinguy369
08-27-2014, 02:16 AM
I am a high lvl player and can finish this event with no problem. People just like to make excuses. I do understand the lvl 250 do get screwed over. If you are curious about my lvl it is 233

cooch
08-27-2014, 02:18 AM
Noob

1. Epic boss is a new version of original boss. Only Raw attack stats matter
2. Skill attack and defense points are useless; meant to slightly help in pvp or defend in a pvp
3. Even gree admits they are useless ever since stat inflation started over a year ago

Suggests peeps stop yapping and refer to the billionaire's explanation of the "classic" boss to understand epic boss on what matters and tiers.

Highest tiers suck and as somebody mentioned same prizes. Gree wants to do this to get rid of us in a nutshell.

Wrong its your attack skill ,during rb and eb you will only see who are the one really strong by their damaged and kills to the boss in this events also you will see the importance of using your skill points wisely those who use them in energy have advatages on sltq but those who use them on attack they have advantages on rb and eb

Asto
08-27-2014, 02:23 AM
How can stats have nothing to do with the EB event?? Please explain yourself

Nighteg
08-27-2014, 03:04 AM
The people always crying about bosses are the same ones whose stats suck. It's survival of the fittest so deal with it!

When you'll reach 250, you'll sing a different tune.

Edit: 40m cash hit, could only reach 13 with 1 hit.

The Night Prowler
08-27-2014, 03:36 AM
doing lvl 31 now with my second account at the moment its 1 cash hit and 1 free.

sister morphine
08-27-2014, 03:41 AM
Take this epeen swinging stats contest to a different thread. This is a discussion about the insane tier system that is exponentially more difficult for high level players than low level players. This is an irredutable fact which has nothing to do with player stats.
The point is good but you're in danger of over-doing it. Higher level players should have higher stats than lower levels, so in theory the problem should not exist. That it does is in part because the lower tiers are simply too easy - that was being said here well before the change from 50 to 100 bosses - and the higher level ones (by which I mean from 201-249 and 250) are boosted by more than is fair for the majority of players on those tiers. If the boss health there is determined by some averaging of player stats then it should exclude those players who have been in the top 3 syndicates within the previous 3 or 4 cycles as they distort things to an unacceptable degree. The same applies to the lowest levels being distorted by new players with very low stats.

If you think I'm wrong consider that in the USA (and maybe some other countries) average income statistics are determined by deliberately excluding the small number of people with extraordinarily high incomes. The difference can be several thousand dollars.

You're also not taking into account the players (perhaps including the OP and one other on this thread) who have spent their time doing the map jobs and consequently levelled up far too fast for their own good.

Electrify
08-27-2014, 04:12 AM
Yeah but you also ponse so you have no one to blame but yourself.

Dude why are u still stalking me? I dont have any problem finishing epic boss lol. Go get a life and quit crying about being a guinea pig in wars lol.

Miss Soprano
08-27-2014, 04:28 AM

Too true. It's always the players that leveled up way to fast for no reason or maybe for that amazing 250 item lmfao!!!!

Miss Soprano
08-27-2014, 04:28 AM
When you'll reach 250, you'll sing a different tune.

Edit: 40m cash hit, could only reach 13 with 1 hit.

I would start over. Lol.

t12pm
08-27-2014, 06:28 AM
Too true. It's always the players that leveled up way to fast for no reason or maybe for that amazing 250 item lmfao!!!!

The ones that talk like this are the campers who hide at a lower level and are afraid to do anything that includes gaining Xp level up to the last tiers by doing events then see what you have to say. And he should start over because he worked and has over 140 mil attack guessing by the cash hit amount yeah right.

Oasis
08-27-2014, 07:02 AM
Boss number 39 down - still one free hit.....Don't know what all the fuss is about......

t12pm
08-27-2014, 07:18 AM
Boss number 39 down - still one free hit.....Don't know what all the fuss is about......

What level are you? Just wondering I'm on lvl 47 1 cash 1 free so not to bad yet I'm 244

Oasis
08-27-2014, 07:24 AM
What level are you? Just wondering I'm on lvl 47 1 cash 1 free so not to bad yet I'm 244

I'm level 222. Just did 40th boss - 2 free hits.

b-w
08-27-2014, 07:29 AM
last one for me was 4 cash hits for the 100 so..

the 250's do get screwed though

Max Power
08-27-2014, 07:38 AM
For those that started this game the first month it was out and who learned quickly the folly of buying gold, they were screwed the day EB came out.

Benjibbks5
08-27-2014, 08:57 AM

Attack skill points does have an effect since RB and EB uses raw attack strength, but they have become negligible with the stats inflation.

Camper
08-27-2014, 11:24 AM
EPIC Boss has gotten to be ridicules. Sorry Gree, you a going Backwards on this one. For many it used to be challenging, fun and doable. Now for many (not all) its all but impossible unless vast amounts of gold are spent.

headfaction
08-27-2014, 06:18 PM
The ones that talk like this are the campers who hide at a lower level and are afraid to do anything that includes gaining Xp level up to the last tiers by doing events then see what you have to say. And he should start over because he worked and has over 140 mil attack guessing by the cash hit amount yeah right.

Or had connections lol. It makes no sense to be level 250 or enlighten me about why it's a good idea to get to level 250?

Cats
08-27-2014, 06:35 PM
Just an addition to the thread, we have a lvl 250 that has 3 cash and one free on lvl 22. Ridiculous.

Captain Torgue
08-27-2014, 11:48 PM
Dude why are u still stalking me? I dont have any problem finishing epic boss lol. Go get a life and quit crying about being a guinea pig in wars lol.

In Zombie Crew we are taught to stalk #FACT

surfinguy369
08-28-2014, 02:02 AM

It has nothing to do with camping! It has to deal with being smart and how you build your character is all.

Yoshijai
08-28-2014, 04:24 AM
Still free hitting on lvl 75 and Main at lvl 167 is still free hitting at boss 62. Epic Boss has been a cakewalk event since last november , back in those days a lvl 250 would struggle to get past lvl30. Bring back the special Epic boss at least that was a challenge and not everyone in a top 250 syn could finish!

The NSA
08-28-2014, 04:53 AM

..yes, you've now comprehended the basic gist of the thread and complaint- congratulations? I mean, I'd find it kind of odd were high level players to complain about an EB they can finish, so I'm not exactly sure what your brilliant finding is here.. but good work with reading comprehension none the less. Now, as to logic- If my stats suck then they suck and that's on me. That's not the complaint. The complaint is that the tier system is illogical- it punishes players arbitrarily and towards no end, and that's what people are complaining about. If a player is lvl 250, 10 mil attack they aren't asking Gree to give them free stats, they just want their 10 mil to count the same as 10 mil from a lvl 75 player, which is a completely reasonable request.

The NSA
08-28-2014, 05:03 AM

..leveled up way too (to, two, too, learn 'em Soprano) fast for no reason? God forbid, but maybe they just.. y'know, played the game? Did the bs missions, robbed hoods just because it's fun? Maybe they didn't have strategy going in and just assumed that, like every other game ever, Crime City would reward you for leveling up, or at least wouldn't punish you for it? Or maybe someone's just an older player, hasn't kept up with stat inflation, and now doesn't want to be punished for having played the game from the near start. Either way, I see the error in my ways- I shall become a camper more and more, until eventually I don't play the game at all! Ha, you fools foolishly gaining xp- why in the world would you ever want to progress in a game?

headfaction
08-28-2014, 07:37 AM
..leveled up way too (to, two, too, learn 'em Soprano) fast for no reason? God forbid, but maybe they just.. y'know, played the game? Did the bs missions, robbed hoods just because it's fun? Maybe they didn't have strategy going in and just assumed that, like every other game ever, Crime City would reward you for leveling up, or at least wouldn't punish you for it? Or maybe someone's just an older player, hasn't kept up with stat inflation, and now doesn't want to be punished for having played the game from the near start. Either way, I see the error in my ways- I shall become a camper more and more, until eventually I don't play the game at all! Ha, you fools foolishly gaining xp- why in the world would you ever want to progress in a game?

Two trew shorty! You mad bro?

b-w
08-28-2014, 07:50 AM
250's are awesome for sltq/ltq since they can't level up anymore and most have good iph's so they donate well. You need two accounts for most to be competitive. Use the 250 to do the things that have large xp gains and save the smaller for eb etc. Let the 250's cover the smalls donations and farm bricks and money with them. At some point it isn't economical to do certain tasks with them and it's unfortunate but that's the nature of the beast.

The team aspect is what saves the game. If you can't use two accts then join a syn that needs a larger level acct and donate well and make yourself valuable. Great syns have a balance of high/lower level characters and some are great in battle but don't want xp gains in sltq so you cover their sltq hits and they cover some of your ip. It's truly become a team game now and all characters have advantages and disadvantages.

I'm low level high stat but i really don't like anything with xp..So am i camping? Of course not. I'm doing a lot of ip to make up for my shortcomings in sltq. Is every high level person a dumb player? Of course not..the game has changed dramatically. Adapt, improvise, and overcome or move on.

t12pm
08-28-2014, 08:08 AM
250's are awesome for sltq/ltq since they can't level up anymore and most have good iph's so they donate well. You need two accounts for most to be competitive. Use the 250 to do the things that have large xp gains and save the smaller for eb etc. Let the 250's cover the smalls donations and farm bricks and money with them. At some point it isn't economical to do certain tasks with them and it's unfortunate but that's the nature of the beast.

The team aspect is what saves the game. If you can't use two accts then join a syn that needs a larger level acct and donate well and make yourself valuable. Great syns have a balance of high/lower level characters and some are great in battle but don't want xp gains in sltq so you cover their sltq hits and they cover some of your ip. It's truly become a team game now and all characters have advantages and disadvantages.

I'm low level high stat but i really don't like anything with xp..So am i camping? Of course not. I'm doing a lot of ip to make up for my shortcomings in sltq. Is every high level person a dumb player? Of course not..the game has changed dramatically. Adapt, improvise, and overcome or move on.

Best post so far no one considers how the game has changed, most new people have no clue. It is always your dumb for leveling that far your stats suck. This eb took me to 245 guess I am dumb for doing it, but at the same time we all know you can miss a eb and keep up same with raid boss

The NSA
08-28-2014, 08:52 AM
Two trew shorty! You mad bro?

Haha nah, never mad, I just speak the truth emphatically.

B0ST0N
08-28-2014, 11:03 AM
Epic Boss is easy

smokey77
08-28-2014, 11:11 AM
my level 170 is on level 29 of the boss and its taking 6 cash hits , my mini is level 12 and its on level 25 boss and its taking 1 free hit :confused:

Evan1000
08-28-2014, 11:17 AM
lvl54 EB is taking 3 free hits from me

CatDor
08-28-2014, 11:39 AM
L37 4 cash hits on my L215
L40 1 cash hit on my L105
L30 1 free hit on my L48

surfinguy369
08-28-2014, 05:40 PM
..yes, you've now comprehended the basic gist of the thread and complaint- congratulations? I mean, I'd find it kind of odd were high level players to complain about an EB they can finish, so I'm not exactly sure what your brilliant finding is here.. but good work with reading comprehension none the less. Now, as to logic- If my stats suck then they suck and that's on me. That's not the complaint. The complaint is that the tier system is illogical- it punishes players arbitrarily and towards no end, and that's what people are complaining about. If a player is lvl 250, 10 mil attack they aren't asking Gree to give them free stats, they just want their 10 mil to count the same as 10 mil from a lvl 75 player, which is a completely reasonable request.

If a lvl 250 player has the same stats as a lvl 75 player then obviously something is very wrong! I guess with your logic you feel that everyone should finish just because they play the game.

The NSA
08-28-2014, 06:00 PM
If a lvl 250 player has the same stats as a lvl 75 player then obviously something is very wrong! I guess with your logic you feel that everyone should finish just because they play the game.

No, you're very clearly not following my logic (or any logic) at all. A level 250 and level 75 player can end up with the same stats, and that's the problem- you pose it as though it were some hypothetical improbability, when really it's a reality. Player A, the lvl 250 guy, put as much time and effort into Gree's game as possible. Player B, level 75, avoided playing 75% of the game. All the 250's are asking for is a level playing field, they just don't want to be punished for, y'know, playing the friggin game. Not everyone should "finish just because they play the game", but those that play the game the most? Those that put the most effort in? They should at the very least not be unfairly punished due to those efforts, that's all they're asking for.

MISTERFTW
08-28-2014, 11:00 PM

Stats dont mean nothing, its the tiers Im lvl 250 with 177m attk and already needed a cash hit on lvl 10 boss.

CatDor
08-28-2014, 11:26 PM
I think if it's based on raw stats maybe gree should go retro and let us have up to 2500 mafia again then we could use more weapons thus giving us higher raw attack!! Maybe it would help? Don't know why they lowered it in the first place.

Weasel
08-28-2014, 11:28 PM
They never lowered the mafia cap... They've never raised it either.

Idiosyncrasy
08-28-2014, 11:37 PM
They should reverse the tiers and see how it works. Next to impossible for the newbies, and then own it when you hit 250. Might actually make people want to play more, faster, harder, longer. Level up quicker and look forward to it. Might be crazy... crazy enough to work.

Nighteg
08-29-2014, 04:04 AM
They should reverse the tiers and see how it works. Next to impossible for the newbies, and then own it when you hit 250. Might actually make people want to play more, faster, harder, longer. Level up quicker and look forward to it. Might be crazy... crazy enough to work.

That's how it works in 99.99% of any other game. It's only vice versa in gree games.

sister morphine
08-29-2014, 04:12 AM
I think if it's based on raw stats maybe gree should go retro and let us have up to 2500 mafia again then we could use more weapons thus giving us higher raw attack!! Maybe it would help? Don't know why they lowered it in the first place.
Like Weasel says, it was never lowered or raised.

There used to be an Android glitch where stats continued to go up with above 500 mafia, but those extras never helped you. The limit was always 500.

CatDor
08-29-2014, 07:34 AM
Alright maybe I'm mistaken when I started almost 2 years ago I remember people having 2500 mafia then you didn't see that anymore just the 500 for everyone.

TZora
08-29-2014, 10:07 AM
why complain so much when you have an easier way to get back to greedy? just don't shell out money, it's that simple :)

i'm on lvl 53 and think i can pull along to lvl 60 while playing free and that's the end of the headache with killing so many boring bosses to earn boring prizes hehehe!

The_Don
08-29-2014, 10:25 AM
why complain so much when you have an easier way to get back to greedy? just don't shell out money, it's that simple :)

i'm on lvl 53 and think i can pull along to lvl 60 while playing free and that's the end of the headache with killing so many boring bosses to earn boring prizes hehehe!

Yep, this has become yet another ignored event for me. Extremely tedious and unrewarding.

Weasel
08-29-2014, 10:25 AM
Alright maybe I'm mistaken when I started almost 2 years ago I remember people having 2500 mafia then you didn't see that anymore just the 500 for everyone.

There have been dozens of display bugs in this game in the three years it has been around. Whatever you were seeing was one of them. With Gree, what you see is not always what you get.

sister morphine
08-29-2014, 10:59 AM
Yup, but any above the 500 were "ghosts". You couldn't see them on your allies list or visit them. If I remember you were able to see them on the rivals list though, which led to some confusion.

It also meant if you wished to reduce your mafia below 500 it became extremely difficult because you couldn't remove the ghosts. They became like unseen henchmen, and only support could delete them. If you'd dropped too many real allies before going to support your mafia might plummet dramatically. When I did that my mob fell to somewhere above 300, lol

headfaction
08-30-2014, 12:32 AM
Haha nah, never mad, I just speak the truth emphatically.

Banned! lmfao I got the last laugh!

Mcockbur
08-30-2014, 09:46 AM
The issue with eb is the inconsistent way to summon it. and of course the difficulty to kill it when you are in higher lvls. They have now added the street assault at same time so you have to choose where to use your cash..
Top syndicates 10% will continue using gold as usual and they won't care about that, as those few ppl represent 90% of game income..
At the end, gree wont do anything good, as usual, for the other 90% of its customer base.