PDA

View Full Version : Smashed City Is Recruiting

NicoleeyJade
08-26-2014, 01:31 PM
Smashed City is currently searching for new recruits. I, Nicoleey am the syndicate leader and I've just had a massive member clear-out so we've got a bunch of new spaces available and we're looking to recruit ACTIVE PLAYERS ONLY! If you won't be active on a regular basis then this may not be for you ... Sorry!

I only have a couple of rules, these are:

- Inappropriate behavior isn't tolerated under any circumstances
- You MUST be active during syndicate events
- Bricks & UZI's are a required donation but cash donations vary depending on your IPH
- Have fun!

I don't expect members to download a chat app, I find not having one makes us more unique. All information is posted directly on the forum and in the events that a message is posted, donation alerts etc will be deleted from the forum to allow you to see the messages.

We would really benefit from new members so please send a request to join or post your code and I'll invite you to join our syndicate.

Our code is: 105 538 896

Rezo
08-26-2014, 08:42 PM
Would you ever want to do a merge into another syndicate. No stupid requirements, no income or war requirements. Most of us use kakaotalk but it is not required. Just help out during events as much as you can. We are just a few members away from top 750. just need some more active people to join. bonuses are below. You can always leave a 2nd account behind in your syndicate and leave if you don't like it.

fight respect payout +50%
jobs payout +30%
car attack +20%
car defense +50%
building output +45%
melee attack +30%
Melee defense +50%
Gun attack +20%
gun defense +50%
armor attack +35%
armor defense +50%
explosive attack +25%
explosive defense +50%
building defense +50%
hideout health +25%
Hideout damage +25%
influence increase +20%
syndicate member increase +36

syndicate code 121644605
My mafia code 710900313

NicoleeyJade
09-23-2014, 04:13 PM
I've recently purchased a few new bonuses for the syndicate. I will edit this post with the current bonuses listed. I'd like to purchase more to benefit the members but we still need some more active players to join so if you're looking for a new syndicate or to join one because you don't have one then please send an invite to us.

Again, the code is: 105 538 896

Thanks! :)