PDA

View Full Version : A poll: Should the 8th tier for the Epic Boss (a punishment for 250s) be cancelled?

Nighteg
08-26-2014, 11:15 AM
Like i said in another thread - please don't punish 250s simply for being 250s.
Vote away.

Gungho
08-26-2014, 11:57 AM
We had 6 guys quitting over this last time.

I know top 400 is not spending that much gold, but still think it's better keeping clients then pushing them away for playing a long time.

Weasel
08-26-2014, 12:20 PM
The epic boss health should be like the raid boss health.... The same for everyone!

Player level is irrelevant for boss events. Everyone gets the same raid boss, ltq, sltq, ltb, there is no good or logical reason why any special event should be more difficult based on level.

Abolish all tiers!

Edit: could not vote, neither choice is ideal.

Dipstik
08-26-2014, 12:27 PM
The epic boss health should be like the raid boss health.... The same for everyone!

Player level is irrelevant for boss events. Everyone gets the same raid boss, ltq, sltq, ltb, there is no good or logical reason why any special event should be more difficult based on level.

Abolish all tiers!

http://i.qkme.me/3q9eqv.jpg

kimberleyj
08-26-2014, 12:38 PM

Abolish all tiers!

i agree , why try and push loyal members out the game when you can keep loyal members and new players at the same time. no point hoping that the new players will spend more than old players . What if old players leave and the new players don't bring as much money in like the old players?..

Nighteg
08-26-2014, 01:07 PM
Too bad i can't edit the poll options.

MiFFSTeR
08-26-2014, 04:03 PM
I say trash it....

But... If you have to have it tier based. Base the tier on stats not levels. This way everyone has to put in the same amount of effort to complete.

The_Don
08-26-2014, 04:32 PM
Whatever the resolution that works out best, the Epic Boss is broken and needs a fix.

sister morphine
08-26-2014, 04:41 PM
I say trash it....

But... If you have to have it tier based. Base the tier on stats not levels. This way everyone has to put in the same amount of effort to complete.
Agree. That might be too complicated to code, so at the very least the higher levels should receive better prizes than low levels who seem to have few problems blasting through 100 bosses. It used to be like that.

Either way, the punishment for being at 250 needs to go.

Dipstik
08-26-2014, 06:05 PM
I say trash it....

This idea is even worse. I suppose you like the current rival system too, right comrade?

Weasel
08-26-2014, 06:16 PM
This idea is even worse. I suppose you like the current rival system too, right comrade?

http://i.qkme.me/3q9eqv.jpg

Im Jahova
08-26-2014, 07:19 PM
They could just raise their stats. That's a simple solution.

fan139
08-26-2014, 09:00 PM

when you cant complete and event that hands out 2 huge items with 2 good mod's you become unable to keep up with the rising HP

t12pm
08-26-2014, 09:06 PM

Just how high should their stats be, really dumb response there. The system screws them I am at 244 right now last boss was 15 cash hits at 100 I hit at 25.6 mil right now how much more should I raise my stats. What level you camping at to bring a response like that

CatDor
08-26-2014, 09:08 PM
And when gree raises health at the rate of full stat increases+ instead of raw stats gained you can't keep up.

Im Jahova
08-26-2014, 10:37 PM
when you cant complete and event that hands out 2 huge items with 2 good mod's you become unable to keep up with the rising HP

There are plenty of other events to finish with great prizes and mods.

Im Jahova
08-26-2014, 10:40 PM
Just how high should their stats be, really dumb response there. The system screws them I am at 244 right now last boss was 15 cash hits at 100 I hit at 25.6 mil right now how much more should I raise my stats. What level you camping at to bring a response like that

Not like my stats matter but my level 250 can take out 100s quite easily.

" how much more should I raise my stats " obviously more if it takes you 15 cash hits.

Captain Torgue
08-26-2014, 11:43 PM
The boss is way too easy. Every member of Zombie crew finished level 100 in an hour.

usaf_cct
08-27-2014, 11:58 AM
I say trash it....

Here's the issue with that, it means Gree sets it up so EVERYONE must use GOLD to get the final prize... so now it takes a vault of gold to get through lv 100 no matter who you are.

D/ Swampie
08-27-2014, 06:13 PM
We've lost several 250's over this as well. Gold spenders

Captain Torgue
08-27-2014, 11:48 PM
We've lost several 250's over this as well. Gold spenders

Good riddance I say!

PhantomNine
08-28-2014, 01:43 AM
I personally think it's the gold spenders driving up some of these events. Slowly but surely the events I play are dwindling. Why? Because I can't afford them!

Captain Torgue
08-28-2014, 02:25 AM
I personally think it's the gold spenders driving up some of these events. Slowly but surely the events I play are dwindling. Why? Because I can't afford them!

Get a better paying job then.

surfinguy369
08-28-2014, 02:59 AM
Get a better paying job then.

They just need to lift more is all!

Nighteg
09-15-2014, 07:17 AM
Up.
Epic probably starts today, and nothing have changed.
Tadaaah, you need to at least acknowledge that this is an issue that needs to be resolved.
Thank you.

Swearengen
09-15-2014, 08:10 AM
they wont do shiiit, it makes them money...

Weasel
09-15-2014, 09:07 AM
Mobile game developers don't want anyone playing their games for too long unless they keep spending money. I suspect this epic boss tier exclusive to the highest level in the game is designed intentionally to help encourage players make a decision. Spend or quit. There is a third option, but it involves a taboo f-word.

hexie
09-16-2014, 12:16 AM
There is a third option, but it involves a taboo f-word.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/731/143/3e3.jpg

smokey77
09-16-2014, 01:41 AM
Its only when i created a mini for my syn that i noticed the huge difference between a high level account and a lower level one . My level 20 mini finished with ease while my level 171 struggled to get past level 40 :rolleyes: This time round i`ll just concentrate on doing the epic boss on my mini , seems pretty pointless wasting time on my level 171 for a pathetic reward .

B0ST0N
09-16-2014, 05:17 AM
I hear ya struggles 250. But why would gree change it? It makes them money like every other event? Most top players are level 250 and they want the mods.. they will spend

Nighteg
09-16-2014, 05:38 AM
I hear ya struggles 250. But why would gree change it? It makes them money like every other event? Most top players are level 250 and they want the mods.. they will spend

So according to your logic, why not make it super strong for all levels? They'll make even more money!

Idiokus
09-16-2014, 05:48 AM
So according to your logic, why not make it super strong for all levels? They'll make even more money!.

And BOOM! Agree with this statement! Come on Gree been ages your players been asking for this...I'm dreading that moment when I reach lvl 250. Fix it once and for all make it fair for all players...

B0ST0N
09-16-2014, 06:00 AM
So according to your logic, why not make it super strong for all levels? They'll make even more money!

If they make it too strong for me, I'll just skip the event and save a few days of playing lol. Don't really matter to me. I'll be in the next tier (150) during this event.. if not the next one. Gree doesn't really care what you want. If people spend, they will keep doing what makes them $$. But like I have said before.. I feel bad for the level 250's.

PhantomNine
09-16-2014, 06:47 AM
Sir, with all due respect I'm currently retired and in remission. CC's an outlet and a distraction for me and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I've had a few friends who are no longer with us, who had the pleasure to play this game until the day they passed away. I'm sure you were jesting and making a light remark. Terminal illnesses have a reputation of draining the biggest bank roll and I'd rather have fun.

Dipstik
09-22-2014, 01:31 PM
Just a bit of feedback: Final tier L100 boss seems to be somewhere around 750 million health... I didn't really count attacks, but I think it took me 5 refills hitting for a bit over 30m a pop. I dropped about 200 gold to finish. This is about 200 gold more than I've spent on any boss event in a long time, and I suspect there are other people in the same position as me.

Thank you for making the event theoretically possible, and I hope you were rewarded by an actual increase in player spending on this event. I think you found a good balance.

Nighteg
09-22-2014, 01:32 PM
I already posted, it's 880m HP. Needed 2 refills, which is fine i guess.

Weasel
09-22-2014, 02:17 PM
Just a bit of feedback: Final tier L100 boss seems to be somewhere around 750 million health... I didn't really count attacks, but I think it took me 5 refills hitting for a bit over 30m a pop. I dropped about 200 gold to finish. This is about 200 gold more than I've spent on any boss event in a long time, and I suspect there are other people in the same position as me.

Thank you for making the event theoretically possible, and I hope you were rewarded by an actual increase in player spending on this event. I think you found a good balance.

Quoted for truth.

The_Don
09-22-2014, 02:18 PM

Crap, I agree with DipStik. I'm surely going to hell now...

Dipstik
09-22-2014, 02:31 PM
Crap, I agree with DipStik. I'm surely going to hell now...

It happens to everyone eventually. It comes with wisdom.