PDA

View Full Version : Just sayin..

The NSA
08-25-2014, 06:01 PM
The cake was cool- It benefited all players who logged in this month, and if a player doesn't log in for a full month then they're not a real player anyways.

The +1 upgrade mod was cooler- as I see it it helps the middle-of-the-road player, the guy ahead of the newbie but not quite maxed out yet. Being able to increase iph at double pace helps the guy with the iph lead to begin with, in short.

But for the player who has stuck around awhile.. once again, in honor of 3 years I predict/propose a level cap of 300 to end the month. I know it's been begged for, and I'm not doing that- I'm still 80 levels from even being close, so my personal interest is zilch. I more just want to be able to say "I told you so"/"called it" on this issue, as I feel it'd be the best way for Gree to end the month. If one last hoorah exists for the month of mayhem I'd think/hope this would be it.. and I'll totally eat cake in less than a week if wrong (/pun).

Weasel
08-25-2014, 06:03 PM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?96866-Happy-Third-Anniversary-Crime-City!!

As for the 300 level cap, while it's a great idea and would be awesome as it is the 3rd anniversary. It is unfortunately too late to implement this in time for the celebration as it would affect all the other events game balance. We have brought this up with the design teams and it is in discussion (no promises) for a later time in the future.