PDA

View Full Version : So done should start a new iph club thread

Sleazy_P_Martini
08-25-2014, 04:40 PM
Cuz I have a feeling things are gonna get blowed the fudge up!

GucciMane
08-25-2014, 04:55 PM
AppleMacGuy now has +2 building upgrade mod.

Some people are just playing chess out here while the rest of us are stuck with checkers.

The NSA
08-25-2014, 04:59 PM
The more I think about it the more I love this move- adds an element of strategy to building upgrades, and considering that's the aspect of the game I like most.. :).

Sleazy_P_Martini
08-25-2014, 05:00 PM
I think those guys already have maxed most if not all income buildings. So this will only hurt them as other will be able to catch up.

This mod will most certainly throw a wrinkle in those hood planner sheets that were soooooo popular back in 2012.

losthuskies
08-25-2014, 05:10 PM
I have played with guys with 3x the upgrade they are all going to get to the point before the end of the year to have all buildings maxed out defense as well and the IPH are all going to be over 200 most of them are at 75 plus now

The NSA
08-25-2014, 05:48 PM
Alright, so it turns out that this benefits the middle-class player most? I have more options/immediate iph to gain, but the best players are already maxed? Hmm, considering the cake rewarded everyone, and the +1 benefits middle-of-the-road players most.. a level increase to 300 might complete the month? Give the longest lasting players something to celebrate?

realsavior
08-25-2014, 06:20 PM
I have played with guys with 3x the upgrade they are all going to get to the point before the end of the year to have all buildings maxed out defense as well and the IPH are all going to be over 200 most of them are at 75 plus now

There is only one person who can possibly have 3x building upgrades. It was offered as a leaderboard top prize, then as the #1 prize for war, and today. So you certainly have not played with guys with 3x the upgrade.

Perin
08-25-2014, 06:55 PM
There is only one person who can possibly have 3x building upgrades. It was offered as a leaderboard top prize, then as the #1 prize for war, and today. So you certainly have not played with guys with 3x the upgrade.

I've been playing since Sept 2013 and I know a few people also who had this mod already

Sleazy_P_Martini
08-25-2014, 07:35 PM
yeah. leaderboard in case event got one. then first place in a war got one. so one person now has +3 buildings at once, 60 players (presumably) now have +2, and the rest of us now have +1.

Weasel
08-25-2014, 07:53 PM
yeah. leaderboard in case event got one. then first place in a war got one. so one person now has +3 buildings at once, 60 players (presumably) now have +2, and the rest of us now have +1.

One person won the mod from top spot in that leaderboard box event, and 60 different people won it from taking top spot in war. So 61 accounts could now be able to upgrade 3 buildings at once and most normal active accounts will now have the ability to do 2. Nobody has +3, meaning 4 upgrades at once, at this time. Not in CC anyways.

Sleazy_P_Martini
08-25-2014, 08:10 PM
Nobody has +3
one from case event, one from war, one from today. My math may be a bit off, but i think that does total +3 upgrades.

Weasel
08-25-2014, 09:12 PM
one from case event, one from war, one from today. My math may be a bit off, but i think that does total +3 upgrades.

Everyone starts with the ability to do 1 upgrade at once. +3 means 4 at once (1+3=4).

Since the person who placed top 1 in the leaderboard event was not a member of the syndicate who won top 1 in war when the prize was +1 upgrade, the most anyone in CC can have at this time is +2. 1 (base) +2 (mods) = 3 upgrades at once. That is not the same as +3 (math stated above).

Sleazy_P_Martini
08-25-2014, 09:49 PM
Since the person who placed top 1 in the leaderboard event was not a member of the syndicate who won top 1 in war when the prize was +1 upgrade

i wont argue about the case leaderboard winner not being in fc for the second mod since i dont know for sure. I'll take your word for it. my apologies. you would be correct in your math if this is the case.