PDA

View Full Version : Modern War Taking Too Long To Load

Gen. Nailor
08-25-2014, 02:44 PM
Hello, everyone. I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing a huge lag in loading times, money collection times and vaulting money. It just stays stuck on the loading screen for minutes at a time, and collecting and trying to vault my money just stays on the screen with the little circle showing it's loading. I am not sure if this may be something on my end or if it is a problem across the Modern War platform, but I'd love to here some input from fellow players to see if this is occurring to anyone else as well. Thank you in advance for all the responses.

Blodiea
08-25-2014, 03:32 PM
I am getting major lag myself, running droid platform.

Kossie
08-25-2014, 03:55 PM
Same here. If I start the game up, then the loading bar stays a half minute on (let's say) 80%.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
08-25-2014, 05:34 PM
This seems to be related to catching the tricksters and exploiters.
Just guessing, but I use several security tools to monitor various websites. I get alerts from them whenever I log onto the game site.

HypeTonic
08-26-2014, 01:22 AM
It takes me about 3 minutes to load the game. Collect all button and vault take about a minute...

Stumps
08-27-2014, 04:30 AM
Yep, im having trouble with loading the game and bosses. Just seems to hang sometimes. Only started today for me.

akindfoe
08-27-2014, 04:32 AM
Agreed freaking long

Annihilator2
08-27-2014, 11:21 PM
Performance does not bring real money. This will not be fixed ever.

P.S.: I got a lot of error messages about problems in connecting to server, in putting money to vault, in getting list of active bosses, etc. Only game restart help. One more point: The game hangs after several hours without restart.

EZfodder
08-28-2014, 04:23 AM
iPhone 5 - 64 bits and no problem. Droids a cheap copies, so what to expect?

Stumps
08-28-2014, 04:46 AM
Im on ipad and have this issue.

eddie_
08-28-2014, 04:55 AM
Tss, just a 5.. Cheapass (don't be a tool because you own an iPhone). I have a 5s and since a few days the game has long loading times at startup and ingame.

Performance does not bring real money. This will not be fixed ever.

P.S.: I got a lot of error messages about problems in connecting to server, in putting money to vault, in getting list of active bosses, etc. Only game restart help. One more point: The game hangs after several hours without restart.
Performance most certainly has an impact on income. There are many studies about the relation on both showing so. A simple query in Google will give you many research papers and case studies. Interesting stuff, btw!

Annihilator2
08-28-2014, 06:17 AM
I also talk about iPad.
Also zooming of maps and rival bases has the performance issues

meinnepa2
08-29-2014, 09:16 AM
Yes to ......
1Slow game login.....not constantly though
2Slow menu access.....usually starts when application manager say MW hit around 300 mb,clear data is fix
3Slow vault access.....reason same as menu access
4Slow travel to rival base...sometimes up to 3 min. sometimes never.Need to exit and log back in
5Slow travel to map locations.....sometimes never gets there
6Slow attacking rival/base.......the attack is fast, but the result(exp,cash,etc is slow at times, again it seems to be related at least in my case to the data amount it is at. Clearing the data speeds it back up.
7Slow at registering LTQ's and other events as to where you are at. Example,individual ltq need 4 kills total in order to go to next level. Sometimes it doesn't register you completing that level killed say 6 times. What I do now is stop, wait. Sometimes it will finally register. If not I log out and come back in and it will register.

That's my initial list of "slow".
Running a Samsung Tab 2 Android 4.2.2 16 gig class 10 SD card(fastest I could find at the time). And nothing running anything major in backround except antivirus and anti malware.

SunWuKong
08-29-2014, 08:21 PM
for droid i constantly clear the cache, this speed up a lot. give it a try.

2MblaZ
08-29-2014, 08:46 PM

LG G3 - starts MW in about 15s - wanna-be phone called 'iphone 5s' 64 bits - almost 35s... yeh... ^_^

P.S. when not this ishty event called FA, G3 boots MW in about 10s, 5s - about 20s

bam bam.
08-31-2014, 06:48 AM
Yep, takes about 7wks to load the game

DevastatorX
09-04-2014, 07:49 AM
Yep, takes about 7wks to load the game

I have MW installed on an old Ice Cream sandwich cheapie, and I can't imagine playing the game with it.

A year ago it took 2 minutes to load. Now? I don't even want to know.