PDA

View Full Version : +1 building mod is out!!,!

Sleazy_P_Martini
08-25-2014, 02:27 PM
Thank you gree.

Winnson
08-25-2014, 02:30 PM
Que paso, hombre?

Carloco
08-25-2014, 02:31 PM
How do you get it??

surfinguy369
08-25-2014, 02:33 PM
Do the ltq!

Fist Bump
08-25-2014, 02:39 PM
final price for beginner

Sleazy_P_Martini
08-25-2014, 02:41 PM
Those three free refills helped.

sister morphine
08-25-2014, 02:42 PM
Yes, thank you for this Gree. :)

and to the "bah, humbug" brigade; if you don't want it don't do the LTQ (betcha will though, eh.... eh?)

sister morphine
08-25-2014, 02:42 PM
Those three free refills helped.
That was a waste of them. There's plenty of time without.

Weasel
08-25-2014, 02:49 PM
It will be awesome to see how/if this doesn't work out well for some. Lol

Not the most useful of mods for me personally, but I will gratefully and happily accept it. Perhaps this could be a sign that in the future we might finally see more rewards that aren't strictly attack and defence bonuses.

CatDor
08-25-2014, 02:49 PM
Yes but....if +1 upgrade is the prize for beginner what's the prize for normal??

Boss King
08-25-2014, 02:51 PM
It will be awesome to see how/if this doesn't work out well for some. Lol

Not the most useful of mods for me personally, but I will gratefully and happily accept it. Perhaps this could be a sign that in the future we might finally see more rewards that aren't strictly attack and defence bonuses.

Weapon is 18/12k

mr.c
08-25-2014, 02:52 PM
Bump for Gree on this one, Thanks!

el_duderino
08-25-2014, 02:53 PM
Does anyone know what level you have to be to be able to do the LTQ?

Miss Soprano
08-25-2014, 02:53 PM
Cool gree. Can we have another?

ogel45
08-25-2014, 02:57 PM
Regular prize is an 18k/12k unit with a 1% bank deposit reduction mod

Sleazy_P_Martini
08-25-2014, 04:01 PM
That was a waste of them. There's plenty of time without.

Yeah, but I'm greedy and I don't do ltq's anyways. I just couldn't wait to start upgrading my Gentleman's Clubs.

Jason_Bourne
08-25-2014, 04:13 PM
Awesome awesome prize, BUT...
Why on beginner though??? why?
Virtually everyone is going to get it so no one will have any advantage having it... we will all continue to build up our IPH, now 2 times faster... all of us together :-~

Pocos_Peros_Locos
08-25-2014, 04:15 PM
this is like the best beginner ltq prize in the yr i've been playing this game. Thx gree - you did something right for a change, whether it was intended or not. Loving the extra bldg mod - i usually stay away from ltq's on my mini but i had to take advantage of this mod. The prize for normal and elite doesn't include any bldg mods but there is still something..

I just wish there was a mod for beginners all the time.

Nighteg
08-25-2014, 04:17 PM
Everyone is thanking this mythical creature named "gree", but i want to personally thank Tadaaah. I have a feeling you had something to do with it. Thank you!

Weasel
08-25-2014, 04:20 PM
Virtually everyone is going to get it so no one will have any advantage having it... we will all continue to build up our IPH, now 2 times faster... all of us together :-~

Read the name of the item. "Anniversary Party Favor". I'm no rocket scientist, but I suspect this may have something to do with the month of mayhem celebration for the third anniversary of CC. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

cooch
08-25-2014, 04:21 PM
1. Peeps whine when Gree doesn't or does things we want or request
2. Gree needs to put out another anniversary gift: The Whambulance for whiners. Make it free with 0/0 and 0% mods
3. The point of getting this mod is to prove they do listen to players and also leave no excuse for any syn not to be getting bonus full earlier not later. The total gree cash needed to fill bonuses is huge.
4. Since a gift point is to make it as neutral as possible. Everyone should be able to complete Easy LTQ

Vasari
08-25-2014, 04:25 PM
Everyone is thanking this mythical creature named "gree", but i want to personally thank Tadaaah. I have a feeling you had something to do with it. Thank you!

And thank you to the people who never stopped asking for it. Persistence does work sometimes it seems.

CatDor
08-25-2014, 04:25 PM
Ohhhh there's an idea!!! How about the next sltq beginners has a mod of 25% off syndicate bonuses.

Sleazy_P_Martini
08-25-2014, 04:32 PM
I have my ipad air and iPhone 5s that I always have with me. And an iPad mini with a cracked screen at home. I can imagine its gonna get a little tricky to keep track of upgrades I have going. Gonna have things outta sync left and right.

Damn you gree for releasing this!!!

GucciMane
08-25-2014, 04:33 PM
I have my ipad air and iPhone 5s that I always have with me. And an iPad mini with a cracked screen at home. I can imagine its gonna get a little tricky to keep track of upgrades I have going. Gonna have things outta sync left and right.

Damn you gree for releasing this!!!

does your T10000 do streaks?

asking for a friend.....

Nighteg
08-25-2014, 04:33 PM
And thank you to the people who never stopped asking for it. Persistence does work sometimes it seems.

Tnx for noticing.
If anyone from SAS wants to thank me by inviting me to 1 war with them, i won't resist :rolleyes:

Sleazy_P_Martini
08-25-2014, 04:38 PM
does your T10000 do streaks?

asking for a friend.....
Naw. Don't do wars. But I don't need a reason to streak.

Tadaaah
08-25-2014, 04:40 PM
Thanks for all the kind comments! The teams worked hard putting together an exciting month! We'll let them know you're enjoying this!

Sleazy_P_Martini
08-25-2014, 04:42 PM
Month? Hmmmm. Another 29 days with these kinds of prizes should be very nice!

Jason_Bourne
08-25-2014, 04:51 PM
Read the name of the item. "Anniversary Party Favor". I'm no rocket scientist, but I suspect this may have something to do with the month of mayhem celebration for the third anniversary of CC. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

You are right mate! But the thing is I am also right, in fact more so! All I am saying is a 'gift' that does not give you any advantage is not really a gift; not in this game at least... Gree of course wants to make a whole lot of people excited by throwing them a REALLY good (seemingly) gift... but my point remains: if everyone's got it, it's useless.

GucciMane
08-25-2014, 04:52 PM
Yeah, but I'm greedy and I don't do ltq's anyways. I just couldn't wait to start upgrading my Gentleman's Clubs.

The only disappointment I had when witnessing the legendary SPM's galaga-ridden hood was those low leveled gentlemen's clubs.

Glad you're getting around to fixing it :cool:

Sleazy_P_Martini
08-25-2014, 04:55 PM
Gotta have a spot for my mafia to chill.

GucciMane
08-25-2014, 04:56 PM
I wouldn't know; I use all my bonus program gold on henchmen.

The NSA
08-25-2014, 04:57 PM

..because they want to reward all players. Like Weasel said, don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

And I think this should actually benefit longer term players. I'm starting from a point where I could upgrade a nightclub and a brownstone, for instance, whereas a newer player might be able to upgrade a brownstone and a hot dog stand. My iph gain is greater than theirs, and as my logic goes there is little the newer player can do to overcome this gap- the ability to upgrade two buildings at once only multiplies this advantage, if not necessarily quite doubling it.

Sleazy_P_Martini
08-25-2014, 05:09 PM
This mod is the biggest happening in cc this year.

Wait, raid bosses started last year right?

MiFFSTeR
08-25-2014, 05:12 PM
..because they want to reward all players. Like Weasel said, don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

And I think this should actually benefit longer term players. I'm starting from a point where I could upgrade a nightclub and a brownstone, for instance, whereas a newer player might be able to upgrade a brownstone and a hot dog stand. My iph gain is greater than theirs, and as my logic goes there is little the newer player can do to overcome this gap- the ability to upgrade two buildings at once only multiplies this advantage, if not necessarily quite doubling it.

It's good mod and easy to get. Perfect for me, my iph is the ships... I guess it's to offset some of the buildings that cost 2 stamina to rob.

Dctrbar
08-25-2014, 05:15 PM
Don't read too much into the mod. The way it is worded, it is suggestive that it may only be a 1 time use item.

HavingFun
08-25-2014, 05:19 PM
You are right mate! But the thing is I am also right, in fact more so! All I am saying is a 'gift' that does not give you any advantage is not really a gift; not in this game at least... Gree of course wants to make a whole lot of people excited by throwing them a REALLY good (seemingly) gift... but my point remains: if everyone's got it, it's useless.
Then skip the LTQ and STFU

Sleazy_P_Martini
08-25-2014, 05:21 PM
Don't read too much into the mod. The way it is worded, it is suggestive that it may only be a 1 time use item.

Don't make me gem an upgrade just to find out!

The NSA
08-25-2014, 05:44 PM

Good call, but Gree would make themselves look terrible were they to seemingly purposefully mislead players. Obviously we're gonna make the optimistic assumption, so it would be kinda pertinent on their part to make it clear that it's one time only.

Weasel
08-25-2014, 06:01 PM

Gifts from Gree have always been the same for everyone. They are not really meant to just be free advantages, they are given for other reasons with other intentions in mind. In this particular instance, however, this gift is not useless because everyone has it. You can upgrade two buildings regardless of how many other players can too, and how much or how little of an advantage this creates depends entirely on how you use it.

There are no "one time use" mods. Anything that is for single use is either labelled as consumable or is a resource that regenerates over time.

Gginno
08-25-2014, 06:03 PM
LTQ PRIZES-
End begginer: Upgrade +1 building (2 at a time)
End normal: -1 deposit on bank
End elite: +3 mafia attack

Dctrbar
08-25-2014, 06:31 PM
Then skip the LTQ and STFU

I couldn't agree more. The assumption that everyone does the LTQ is where he goes wrong. The prize is NOT for everyone as many do not do every or all of the same events.

UnabatedDeath
08-25-2014, 06:36 PM
Extra upgrade is awesome for those without maxed hoods. Thanks, it will help me a lot. And yes cant wait to see what the bonus for the normal quest is.

Evan1000
08-25-2014, 07:29 PM

I thought the same thing when I first saw the mod, but it's permanent.

Sleazy_P_Martini
08-25-2014, 07:33 PM
its worded properly for permanent mod.

pete775
08-25-2014, 08:23 PM
Anyone know what the elite prize is?

Deak548
08-25-2014, 08:41 PM
Anyone know what the elite prize is?

Look up ⬆️⬆️

Deak548
08-25-2014, 08:43 PM
I have a L11 player who can't see LTQ - FAQ shows L10 for most events... Any1 know what level needed to do this LTQ ?? Today's update was done.

Champion24
08-25-2014, 08:50 PM
I have a L11 player who can't see LTQ - FAQ shows L10 for most events... Any1 know what level needed to do this LTQ ?? Today's update was done.

I got 2 updates today 1 ingame and 1 in the play store..
I.m on DROID

pete775
08-25-2014, 09:13 PM
Look up ⬆️⬆️

Doh - thanks

azgrunge
08-25-2014, 10:09 PM

tried it already. on my second upgrade of hotdog stand all the while I have another building being upgraded. Looks perm to me. Good, cause I got some cash and want to upgrade nightclubs....

hellfirecc
08-25-2014, 11:51 PM
Thanks for all the kind comments! The teams worked hard putting together an exciting month! We'll let them know you're enjoying this!

The month wasn't actually other than the 2 years i play. Ok, we got a nice cake with 30k which didn't increase the stats for high stat player. It only helped the low once. You gave us refills which are not really helpfull. RB health kit would be much better.

But I can tell you, the +1 upgrade building mod is awesome. Waited so long for that. I really like that. Finally I have the time to get 2 NCs L10 and the LTBs :-D

Btw, if you really want to celebrate, than start listen to the guys in forum here. We all have so much ideas for game improvement, but you not really listen to your customers. But that you probably already know. ;-)

smokey77
08-26-2014, 01:49 AM
+1 upgrade mod is good , just need some new buildings seen as everyone will be upgrading at double speed now :p

Captain Torgue
08-26-2014, 02:01 AM
Its disgusting that Gree gave this mod away to peasants. It should only be given out to heavy gold spenders!

Sepi
08-26-2014, 04:41 AM
Oh jolly how good prize/gift that is! :) Hopefully Support manages to transfer my game to new device before time runs out on this LTQ, would be a shame to miss such a powerful item!

-Batman-
08-26-2014, 04:43 AM
What level does the LTQ show up

smokey77
08-26-2014, 04:52 AM
What level does the LTQ show up

I think someone said in another thread its 15

bravo 6 vk
08-26-2014, 05:03 AM
Lvl14 or 15 for the ltq

B0ST0N
08-26-2014, 05:17 AM
Its disgusting that Gree gave this mod away to peasants. It should only be given out to heavy gold spenders!

umadbro???

Cincil
08-26-2014, 06:07 AM
Lol! Your better than that

Rodimus
08-26-2014, 06:10 AM
Wow, Thank you Gree, thank you Tadaaah, and thank you forum members. Looking forward to next year in August!

BIGBOY
08-26-2014, 11:33 AM
Gree this is just awesome thanks!!!!

Max Power
08-26-2014, 12:06 PM

Crybaby....

I love this mod. That way I can do LTBs and max out the Pagodas etc that I have been unable to touch becuase of the LTBs. Thanks Gree!

Steve1302
08-26-2014, 12:52 PM
2x upgrades.
money runs out 2x faster
ppl need to rob more
brings game back to life
gree win
simples.

thanks for the mod tho :-D

smokey77
08-26-2014, 12:56 PM
2x upgrades.
money runs out 2x faster
ppl need to rob more
brings game back to life
gree win
simples.

thanks for the mod tho :-D

im glad to have it , but its a bit of a slap in the face for the 18 months ive been upgrading already for others to have this mod so easily . i wonder if it will encorage more to build IPH ? or is it a green light for the robbers ? only time will tell.....

FlyMeMoon
08-26-2014, 06:18 PM
Awesome stuff. Very happy this has come out to the masses.

Captain Torgue
08-26-2014, 11:53 PM
Crybaby....

I love this mod. That way I can do LTBs and max out the Pagodas etc that I have been unable to touch becuase of the LTBs. Thanks Gree!

Reported for stalking and harassment.

Miss Soprano
08-27-2014, 04:35 AM

Rat!!!!!!!!

Captain Torgue
08-27-2014, 04:57 AM
Lol! Your better than that

^^^^^^ you're

Max Power
08-27-2014, 06:24 AM

Crybaby......

BIGBOY
08-27-2014, 07:55 AM
and this Gree is how you keep your cosmumers happy, thanks again!!!!

Benjibbks5
08-27-2014, 08:10 AM

It is not a gift just for a particular group of people. Its a gift for all players who bother to do the LTQ (beginner). There is no rule saying that a gift has to be useful. In real life, we do get gifts that are useless to us too, but its the thought that counts.

B0ST0N
08-27-2014, 08:12 AM
Why are so many people *****ing. You can upgrade two buildings at once. Be happy FFS!

Tadaaah
08-27-2014, 08:40 AM
Again, thanks for all the input. Glad to see most of you enjoying this mod.

Sleazy_P_Martini
08-27-2014, 08:48 AM

You mean everybody but the Cap'n?

FlyMeMoon
08-27-2014, 10:30 AM
Remember its about how you use both upgrades. While everyone (or most peeps I'd imagine) will have it, its about which upgrades you choose. Spending ypur money wisely will be the difference to really growing your iph.

Be good if any owners of the original mod woukd care to comment or add any insights on what they found effective.

Camper
08-27-2014, 11:01 AM
Not everyone will get it. I'm sure there will be hundreds if not thousands in this game that do not do the LTQ for whatever reason. Also new players who join after it is over will not get it. Regardless if everyone did get it its not "useless" as some will use it better and wiser than others. Gree finally gives up a decent prize that is within reach of everyone, nice. Thank you and keep it up Gree, you might end up with some happy players.

Max Power
08-27-2014, 12:52 PM
Remember its about how you use both upgrades. While everyone (or most peeps I'd imagine) will have it, its about which upgrades you choose. Spending ypur money wisely will be the difference to really growing your iph.

Be good if any owners of the original mod woukd care to comment or add any insights on what they found effective.

My primary use for it would be to go ahead and upgrade something without fear of missing out or screwing up a killer LTB release. I no longer have to tap dance around the LTB schedule. Also, some of the older but valuable buildings have really long upgrade times, and this allows working around that. Finally, I have many smaller buildings, not nearly as valuable, that have been getting left alone because upgrading interfered with more valuable buildings and LTBs. Now they have a chance.

Those are the benefits I see.

smokey77
08-27-2014, 12:59 PM
My primary use for it would be to go ahead and upgrade something without fear of missing out or screwing up a killer LTB release. I no longer have to tap dance around the LTB schedule. Also, some of the older but valuable buildings have really long upgrade times, and this allows working around that. Finally, I have many smaller buildings, not nearly as valuable, that have been getting left alone because upgrading interfered with more valuable buildings and LTBs. Now they have a chance.

very well put , i agree with all of that . infact the only downside i can see is the fact everyone will be fully upgraded a lot quicker than usual , so more buildings please gree !!

Captain Torgue
08-27-2014, 11:50 PM

I didn't, please remove it from everyone's inventories and make them spend at least 20k in gold to actually earn it.

ckos2
08-28-2014, 12:32 AM
Is it still available? Is it level 15?

I'm level 9 with 160 energy. Is it still possible for me? Is it worth it to level up for that? I'm a camper (this isn't my primary account), so I already max my buildings out. I'm sure at some point it would be worth it, but my only leveling occurs with LTB increases.

Thanks

FlyMeMoon
08-28-2014, 05:07 AM

Are you doing this LTB? Not exactly a killer release. Im in 2 minds about giving it a miss.

Max Power
08-28-2014, 06:38 AM
Are you doing this LTB? Not exactly a killer release. Im in 2 minds about giving it a miss.

Nope, passing on this one and upgrading two long overdue buildings with my new mod!

headfaction
08-28-2014, 07:33 AM
I didn't, please remove it from everyone's inventories and make them spend at least 20k in gold to actually earn it.

This guys off his meds. On behave of him sorry!

Weasel
08-28-2014, 08:36 AM
This guys off his meds. On behave of him sorry!

Hahahaha... On behave.

Could of.
Intensive purposes.
R. Kelly's heel.

I really hope the people who write like this are writing in English as an eighth language.

Sleazy_P_Martini
08-28-2014, 10:57 PM
on second thought, I'm flat broke. I've always had at least a couple billion on hand. always ready for at least a mediocre upgrade.

But I done did it now, spent it all. gots to wait and save up. gonna have to upgrade a church or something for like a million or two.

So on second thought, I'm with the Cap'n on this one. Take the mod back!!!