PDA

View Full Version : Tapjoy offers

Evan1000
08-24-2014, 02:48 PM
I like to scroll around and complete tapjoy offers for gold.. But there aren't many where I DONT have to put my address or credit card for a chance to win something we all know no one is going to get. So, my question is, what WOULD happen if I did these surveys or 'entered for chance to win subway for life'. Has anyone actually put their information in to see what happened? I'm running out of crappy game apps to download just to delete them right after to keep my player up with the rest of you guys.

Champion24
08-24-2014, 02:53 PM
Do not give your phone number.. email address or any of your personal information.
You'll regret it.. your information will be passed around for years to come.
Just my 2 cents..

Dipstik
08-24-2014, 02:59 PM
Buy your wife flowers. Trusted companies, and you get 200 gold with your $20 flowers.

Evan1000
08-24-2014, 03:30 PM
Do not give your phone number.. email address or any of your personal information.
You'll regret it.. your information will be passed around for years to come.
Just my 2 cents..

Thanks, I figured it would but wanted some other opinions

Buy your wife flowers. Trusted companies, and you get 200 gold with your $20 flowers.

Lmfao, let me get out of high school first. Am I really the only teenager who plays this game?

Mcockbur
08-24-2014, 03:35 PM
A lot of offers in tapjoy are hoax... Even some 1 gold for viewing videos are fake, and the surveys are a never ending loop to get your private information and then... You will receive hundreds of spam emails and calls

Evan1000
08-24-2014, 03:37 PM
A lot of offers in tapjoy are hoax... Even some 1 gold for viewing videos are fake, and the surveys are a never ending loop to get your private information and then... You will receive hundreds of spam emails and calls

I have a bunch of spam emails I use for those types of offers.. until it asks for a zip code and/or address and I'm like 'damn it'.

Idiosyncrasy
08-24-2014, 03:44 PM
Don't bother with those offers. Sign up at tapjoy.com and there are several options to install and run apps for gold. Then just delete them.

You won't get as much gold as the other offers, but those combined with video offers add up to be enough for a casually light gold spender.

I agree, your information will be passed around.

Evan1000
08-24-2014, 04:09 PM
Don't bother with those offers. Sign up at tapjoy.com and there are several options to install and run apps for gold. Then just delete them.

You won't get as much gold as the other offers, but those combined with video offers add up to be enough for a casually light gold spender.

That's exactly what I do haha, but I decided to go all out 11 hour war aand left me broke on gold :P

Sandhawk
08-24-2014, 07:32 PM
Just enter in all your spiteful ex's personal information. Problem solved, two birds with one stone... ;)

bravo 6 vk
08-25-2014, 04:17 AM
Lmfao, let me get out of high school first. Am I really the only teenager who plays this game?
You aren't alone.

Evan1000
08-25-2014, 09:00 AM
Just enter in all your spiteful ex's personal information. Problem solved, two birds with one stone... ;)

Great idea haha

You aren't alone.

Everyone in my syndicate is either double or more than double my age :P

judah
08-25-2014, 10:54 AM

Tapjoy.com doesn't even work for me. I get nothing but blank screens.

ghetto69143
08-25-2014, 11:48 AM
I have a bunch of spam emails I use for those types of offers.. until it asks for a zip code and/or address and I'm like 'damn it'.

Thats why you use and old address and zip code.
I like you never use legit info.However, I did try the college ones....Don't do that either, numbskulls were calling me from all over the state of florida. I only asked for one. but at the time I had bought a 2nd phone for mini and it came with the service so i had fun with the callers for that month. then I disconnected the phone.... Idiots be gone....

Dipstik
08-25-2014, 11:55 AM
100 Main St., Beverly Hills, CA 90210.

Every time.

Evan1000
08-25-2014, 01:04 PM
100 Main St., Beverly Hills, CA 90210.

Every time.

Lmao, I'm so using that next time

Weasel
08-25-2014, 01:21 PM
Tapjoy.com doesn't even work for me. I get nothing but blank screens.

Tapjoy.com just crashes for me. It never used to, and then one day I filled out a survey Tapjoy asked me to do "to help improve the service." Ever since that survey, tapjoy has been 100% non-functional.

It doesn't work in any of my games anymore either, I just get a black screen that says "come back later for more offers".

Oh well. That's a Gree/Tapjoy problem, not a Weasel problem.

Idiosyncrasy
08-25-2014, 01:33 PM
When I last utilized the service, I had to log in to the tapjoy app first, and then go to tapjoy.com and log in without passing go or collecting $200. It would time out a lot, and it's pretty touchy, but it can still work.

The website would also default to saying something like, "please download the tap joy app and sign in to get rewards," even if I was already logged in, so log out and log back in if it has been a little while since your last login.

Captain Torgue
08-26-2014, 02:16 AM
Buy gold and join Zombie Crew. Its the only way to win!