PDA

View Full Version : Deceptive refill scheme

Robespierre
08-23-2014, 10:50 AM
Now we are selectively given the "refill" products with discount for volume. We should be so honored.

That is what it is, but the deceptive approach is having the energy refills stating "Fill" and it only goes to the 1000 level mark for energy and whatever previously understood limit to the refill. 50 for stamina...etc.

When I say fill my car's gas tank, it doesn't mean put half of the gas in the tank. Fill means fill. If not fill, qualify it, redo your half-assed rollout with the improvements.

It's also funny that this feature got rolled out with the inventory upgrade. Smoke and mirrors and the ol' shell game. Why am I not surprised.

Yeah...also not a big fan of the dividing out the "sales" between products. I get it, you want increased gold use on health refills when there is an energy event, but will not be offering an across-the-board premium currency discount. Transparent motivation. I predict less gold sales and more sales for specific items.

Just give the customer informed decision making capabilities. Saying fill when it does not function as advertised is deceptive, and should not be tolerated.

Huj
08-23-2014, 11:50 AM
Buy gold o sale then buy health packs on sale and BOOM double sale. But dumb cry babies like you can't think of something like this. They can only cry cry cry while still buying gold LOL

Also the 1000 energy and 50 stamina refill has been that way as long as I remember so if you were expecting 5000+ energy for 20 gold all the sudden then you my friend are rated R for retarded ;)

Auspex
08-23-2014, 11:58 AM
You know Huj you should at least understand the word Retarded before you use it.

It means simply held back. It has only ever been used as an indication of intelligence when children were 'held back' in grade school. If you drink cold brewed bear or eat artisan breads these items are retarded and slowly fermented to obtain the maximum flavor. The yeast is retarded in both cases.

Calling a person retarded is probably more a statement of your intellect. Insulting people is an art, you just need to work on it so you can get past the crayons.

Mikelord
08-23-2014, 12:02 PM
Very well put

menmylac
08-23-2014, 12:08 PM
Thanks Hug; very well said!

Splat!
08-23-2014, 02:39 PM
Buy gold o sale then buy health packs on sale and BOOM double sale. But dumb cry babies like you can't think of something like this. They can only cry cry cry while still buying gold LOL

Also the 1000 energy and 50 stamina refill has been that way as long as I remember so if you were expecting 5000+ energy for 20 gold all the sudden then you my friend are rated R for retarded ;)
What gold sale? There was no gold sale last WD. Instead of getting 20% off on gold sale, they replace with 15% off advance bulk purchases. It is a 5% price increase!

Robespierre
08-23-2014, 04:12 PM
But dumb cry babies like you can't think of something like this. They can only cry cry cry while still buying gold. . . the 1000 energy and 50 stamina refill has been that way as long as I remember so if you were expecting 5000+ energy for 20 gold all the sudden then you my friend are rated R for retarded ;)

The ad hominem response..a shortcut to thinking. I'll break down the issue so you understand:

For example: you offer to do a job in plain language; I accept and pay. When I complain that you only did half a job or less, you respond that I should have known because everyone that knows you is aware that you're the offspring of sibling barn animals, and because of this historical knowledge, somehow I deserve the "R" rating.

You can see how that response is less than satisfying, and that there are disclosures in-game that do not need historical knowledge to make an informed decision. For someone that claims to know what unconcionability in contract formation means (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?96063-Lol-so-let-me-get-this-straight&p=1351873#post1351873), I think you would understand what consumer protection and truth in advertising means as well.

Socks
08-24-2014, 09:01 PM
Deceptive is also stacking two buttons on top of each other, with the SECOND button be a "purchase w/ gold button". Deceptive is also stacking the two "sell" buttons on top of each other. I've wasted gold and had my son sell buildings due to lag. Think the company cares? Not one bit. Buttons should be offset so that this nonsense doesn't occur.

Huj
08-24-2014, 10:46 PM
[QUOTE=Auspex;1372856] If you drink cold brewed bear or eat artisan breads these items are retarded and slowly fermented to obtain the maximum flavor. The yeast is retarded in both cases. QUOTE]

Mmmmmm bear and artisan bread

Fergus14
08-24-2014, 11:44 PM
I like the idea but the buy and other buttons are deliberately too close together to make you slip up and buy instead if refill after you have unloaded.

C'mon gree quit with the super low tactics again

MAD NUGGETT
08-25-2014, 12:12 AM
[QUOTE=Auspex;1372856] If you drink cold brewed bear or eat artisan breads these items are retarded and slowly fermented to obtain the maximum flavor. The yeast is retarded in both cases. QUOTE]

I like bear claws. Tasty breakfast treat. Wait

VileDoom
08-25-2014, 12:24 AM
You know Huj you should at least understand the word Retarded before you use it.

It means simply held back. It has only ever been used as an indication of intelligence when children were 'held back' in grade school. If you drink cold brewed bear or eat artisan breads these items are retarded and slowly fermented to obtain the maximum flavor. The yeast is retarded in both cases.

Calling a person retarded is probably more a statement of your intellect. Insulting people is an art, you just need to work on it so you can get past the crayons.

Lmfao! I had to read that multiple times out of sheer entertainment. Excellent work my friend.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-25-2014, 01:46 AM
Proceed as YOU accept and assume ALL risks associated with your persistence.
Everyone knows not to spit into the wind, don't tug on Superman's cape, or pull the mask off the old Lone Ranger.
Proceed at your peril.
You have the knowledge.
Only you can make the best decision for yourself.

Dirty Mind
08-25-2014, 06:48 PM

Mmmmmm I bet bear would be great with mashed potatoes. maybe an Ice cold beer to wash it down. Now I'm hungry again.