PDA

View Full Version : IOS display bug on Base Decorations

Mikelord
08-23-2014, 10:07 AM
Him been playing this game a long time, and gree at one point had a "base design competition" where the winner of the best base would be awarded 250 gold. Needless to say I didn't enter in that base design contest because to be frank, my base wasn't 100% complete. Now fast forward about 3/4 months and my base is finally complete, I'm talking surrounded by chain fencing, concrete blocks backing the fence, road way stops in all major exits and entrances, bob wire fence and sand bags running along any walk way, airfield protected, trees in good healthy spots w/water the WHOLE works. Now I go to view this on IOS fully updated from my allies list to see what it looks like and EVERY BASE DECORATION IS BLANK. EVERY ONE. My base looks like a empty peice of crap. With buildings randomly placed with out the fencing and sand bags. So I ask a IOS RIVAL to tell me if he can see the base decorations he says NO. SO IM LIKE SERIOUSLY GREE CAN U GET ANYTHING RIGHT??? This is a fundamental part of the game stemming all the way back to brazil..... Before BRAZIL! How do you mess THAT up? Luckily I didn't loose it 100% because apparently ONLY DROID users can see the decorations! Can u please fix this ISSUE, as I have sent in about 10 tickets over the course of a year to try and get this resolved, and keep getting the same generic responses, "your not updated fully" "you need to be running the latest version for it to take effect" please look into this!

Auspex
08-23-2014, 10:17 AM
This is just another part of the broken game. Gree are far too busy getting fools to buy gold to take the time to actually fix the game itself. Try using the Edit Blocked Player button. I don't know why it's been there for years since it has never worked. Or go see where you stand individually in WD. The option is there for us to use but it has never worked.

This is a half baked production almost ready for beta testing but they are selling it. If you don't spend gold and think of it as you are the beta team it makes the game more or less playable. There are other actual games that work where you could take your money if you need the E-pride of winning cause winning here just shows you are either a great hacker or a lousy money manager.

I used to actually think it was intricate when I saw the defensive radius of a defense building. Now I just wonder if it is connected to anything at all or if the building is just taking space on my lawn. But you can't see my lawn on iOS.

Mikelord
08-23-2014, 11:14 AM
I kept saying I would write about this on the official fourm if they didn't at least attempt to acknowledge it and fix it. I finally got tired after 10 messages. All I'm asking is taadahh to come on here acknowledge it and pass this back to the developers so that next update I can see enemy base decorations and their hard work, as well as other IOS players to see mine.

DaBoss!
08-23-2014, 11:16 AM
Him been playing this game a long time, and gree at one point had a "base design competition" where the winner of the best base would be awarded 250 gold. Needless to say I didn't enter in that base design contest because to be frank, my base wasn't 100% complete. Now fast forward about 3/4 months and my base is finally complete, I'm talking surrounded by chain fencing, concrete blocks backing the fence, road way stops in all major exits and entrances, bob wire fence and sand bags running along any walk way, airfield protected, trees in good healthy spots w/water the WHOLE works. Now I go to view this on IOS fully updated from my allies list to see what it looks like and EVERY BASE DECORATION IS BLANK. EVERY ONE. My base looks like a empty peice of crap. With buildings randomly placed with out the fencing and sand bags. So I ask a IOS RIVAL to tell me if he can see the base decorations he says NO. SO IM LIKE SERIOUSLY GREE CAN U GET ANYTHING RIGHT??? This is a fundamental part of the game stemming all the way back to brazil..... Before BRAZIL! How do you mess THAT up? Luckily I didn't loose it 100% because apparently ONLY DROID users can see the decorations! Can u please fix this ISSUE, as I have sent in about 10 tickets over the course of a year to try and get this resolved, and keep getting the same generic responses, "your not updated fully" "you need to be running the latest version for it to take effect" please look into this!

Yess!!! Gree could you put visible decorations in the next update......I also have a fenced-in base....and I can't show it off...........

Mikelord
08-24-2014, 12:22 PM
Bump^^ this is not going away gree.

Ajk
08-24-2014, 01:19 PM
Bump^^ this is not going away gree.

Yes it will. The next big bug is right around the corner.

It does suck that they don't work on iOS. I think it was a lag issue way back in the beginning. Should of been fixed years ago. Don't hold your breath.

DaBoss!
08-25-2014, 05:08 AM
Any word yet Gree.........

bam bam.
08-25-2014, 05:10 AM
Also on the 200 individual limits. R they here to stay?. Just fix it dammit

sstuutss
08-25-2014, 07:41 AM
hows them crickets?
You'll give and go away, they know you will.
If not they have other ways of making things disappear

bam bam.
08-25-2014, 07:48 AM
hows them crickets?
You'll give and go away, they know you will.
If not they have other ways of making things disappear

Yes, still getting crickets on many many issues. Gambling odds/gold confirm/schedules/rewards-misleading advertising. So many crickets.

I like ur lil quote down the bottom sstuutss, the "collect all" button does not collect raided buildings. This statement is just gree all over. Should it not be called a "collect some" or "collect all unraided buildings". All means all, not according to gree. Same as +% doesn't mean +%, it means +% to Base stats only. How bout advertising that anywhere Inside the game.

Adm. J(K96)
08-25-2014, 08:37 AM
Yes, still getting crickets on many many issues. Gambling odds/gold confirm/schedules/rewards-misleading advertising. So many crickets.

I like ur lil quote down the bottom sstuutss, the "collect all" button does not collect raided buildings. This statement is just gree all over. Should it not be called a "collect some" or "collect all unraided buildings". All means all, not according to gree. Same as +% doesn't mean +%, it means +% to Base stats only. How bout advertising that anywhere Inside the game.
You seem to have totally missed the point of that quote.

bam bam.
08-25-2014, 08:50 AM
You seem to have totally missed the point of that quote.

No, I get the quote but its two fold (droid vs iOS issues and misleading terminology). Anyways I'll let the thread go back to topic. Fixing the decorations would be sweet.

elangomatt
08-25-2014, 10:21 AM
Decorations have never shown in iOS, ever. I doubt that will change any time soon. They used to claim it was due to memory limitations of older devices but I never believed it. Don't hold your breath on this changing since the people that buy gold couldn't care less about base decorations.

Auspex
08-25-2014, 11:11 AM
It still all comes down to a basic programming principle.

Plan your program before you start. I know this should be obvious but there has obviously been no plan on this app. Eventually we'll grow tired and find something else Gree is right we will go away. Some will stop spending too but not many.

VileDoom
08-25-2014, 02:13 PM
I certainly would enjoy seeing how people's bases are decorated but I also play on iOS. :(

DaBoss!
08-25-2014, 04:21 PM
Gree..could you at least let us know you've looked at this thread.....so I can stop spamming....

elangomatt
08-26-2014, 06:26 AM
Gree..could you at least let us know you've looked at this thread.....so I can stop spamming....

You might as well stop spamming because this has been by design since the very beginning of the game. Why would Gree care at all about seeing decorations on your base when it doesn't make them any money?

bam bam.
08-26-2014, 07:43 AM
You might as well stop spamming because this has been by design since the very beginning of the game. Why would Gree care at all about seeing decorations on your base when it doesn't make them any money?

No, after two yrs of constant complaining we got the inventory (apart from in army function).

2 yrs of complaining and something that should work...will work.

Keep on keeping on...

Mikelord
08-26-2014, 08:09 AM
For real I would love to see other people base designs on iOS, what is the point of base decorations if only you can see them? I mean yea "android" can see them but if they seriously cut back on ALL those devices so that only droid and iOS were the ones left u think they could change some of these basic flaws...... Even if it takes another 2 years

DaBoss!
08-27-2014, 07:44 PM
Gree you still there......

Mikelord
09-01-2014, 06:54 PM
Hey taadahh, your mom is a b.itCh that gets roughed up like a dirty dog.
If u delete this thread or "miraciously" ban me for LOOKING. At this thread then u must be reading this. Otherwise leave it up. U gree customer support person that doesn't respond to legitimate issues!

Fyffe
09-11-2014, 07:56 AM
Yet again I wasted money buying decorations that only android users can see, when the majority of the users are iOS users. Basically I wasted my money bc Gree can't fix this issue but can come out with new updates all of the time. With the technology we have today they can't come up with the software that's compatible with IOS so everyone can buy decorations and be proud of their bases.

Adm. J(K96)
09-11-2014, 09:41 AM
Anything after "yet again I wasted my money buying decorations" is superfluous.