PDA

View Full Version : I have praise the Gree too quickly:)

big fat dad
08-23-2014, 02:36 AM
Yesterday I posted this: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?97859-Gree-keep-going! where wrote some present adjustments I liked on the game.

Today, we have started Prestige Faction Shikra Hitmen and...found that targets are very high! for example Shikra Hitmen 5/15 is 5 x 7x699= 5x4893=24.465 energy.

I understand that energy have to inflate in order to make Gree money, but why such a high limit for a single target on such small level of Prestige? The same you could achieve with 20x 3x408 =24.480 energy.

Now instead of doing targets we are doing nothing, just waiting and thinking how to pass the goal.

So my motion is: to lower the target energy limit, as offset increase number of targets for each level. Who is to use gold would do this, who is to sit and wait, would do nothing. Most groups would do more, so the chance of using gold is higer. Can not you understand that? Gree, why you are cutting off your profits?

Rustee Nail
08-23-2014, 04:09 AM
Yesterday I posted this: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?97859-Gree-keep-going! where wrote some present adjustments I liked on the game.

Today, we have started Prestige Faction Shikra Hitmen and...found that targets are very high! for example Shikra Hitmen 5/15 is 5 x 7x699= 5x4893=24.465 energy.

I understand that energy have to inflate in order to make Gree money, but why such a high limit for a single target on such small level of Prestige? The same you could achieve with 20x 3x408 =24.480 energy.

Now instead of doing targets we are doing nothing, just waiting and thinking how to pass the goal.

So my motion is: to lower the target energy limit, as offset increase number of targets for each level. Who is to use gold would do this, who is to sit and wait, would do nothing. Most groups would do more, so the chance of using gold is higer. Can not you understand that? Gree, why you are cutting off your profits?

I can see where you're coming from but its a strategic design by Gree in order to make people stumble and frustrate the first few prestige levels. My faction is on 7/15 now and its more stable and doable. just get over this hump and it should be calmer water. Gree 1, you 0 (please see frustration comment)

Ozymandias
08-23-2014, 04:18 AM
I don't see how this makes any difference..apart from penalising factions who don't have an effective system in place for reserving kills. Start staging the next level if you are full