PDA

View Full Version : why the worst prize is awarded for the hardest thing to do in battle?

Pena
08-22-2014, 11:48 AM
I can't understand why the hardest thing to achieve which is streak(it requires gold and strategy) is the poorest prize of battle?
3% armor attack mod. Really?
Come on gree. You will kill streak teams. And when I say that you will lose lot of money from those teams.

Please change that prize

Dipstik
08-22-2014, 11:54 AM
Because the best way to achieve a streak involves small teams and hopefully very little gold? Team IP ranking, individual ranking and raw win totals all require lots of gold.

Please stop complaining and try for the real prizes if you like them better.

Pena
08-22-2014, 12:35 PM
That is when you are wrong. For top teams streaking requires a lot of Gold.
For lower ranked teams I say: let them have the prize. At least They play with strategy. Not only with Gold btw i am on a top20 streak team Plus wins. So i seek Real prizes

Dipstik
08-22-2014, 12:44 PM
I didn't say it took no gold to get the top streak prize, I said it took a lot less gold than the top IP prizes. I also said the goal of a streak team is to avoid spending gold as much as possible. Maybe you spend a lot, but a lot of tiny little teams pick up that prize dirt cheap. I repeat: If you don't like the prize, try for a better one.

Pena
08-22-2014, 12:53 PM
Ok. Thanks for your advice

Captain Torgue
08-22-2014, 02:13 PM
Become a member of ZC and we will show you how to streak correctly.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiAWVEJ5KJ3QAs0RQ73mpAUSal29xb8 Sr1wxyBTuwXLSx6d0-e

Sandhawk
08-22-2014, 02:26 PM

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiAWVEJ5KJ3QAs0RQ73mpAUSal29xb8 Sr1wxyBTuwXLSx6d0-e

This is almost too funny for words...

cooch
08-22-2014, 02:34 PM
Really not that hard to understand. Gree examines each war wins, looks for trends, looks for gold spend vs rewards for syn, total IP etc. Then they adjust accordingly. So obviously bulk streak teams get more weapons/rewards than spend so they cheapen prize.

I can't understand why the hardest thing to achieve which is streak(it requires gold and strategy) is the poorest prize of battle?
3% armor attack mod. Really?
Come on gree. You will kill streak teams. And when I say that you will lose lot of money from those teams.

Please change that prize

Dipstik
08-22-2014, 02:47 PM
Zombie crew? Isn't that montecore's group?

Captain Torgue
08-22-2014, 03:23 PM
Zombie crew? Isn't that montecore's group?

No that is a lie. Mantecore is not the leader of Zombie Crew!

Pena
08-22-2014, 03:49 PM

I can't afford that. But we know how to streak also. My leader is a Solemn Carnage member.

Dipstik
08-22-2014, 09:23 PM
No that is a lie. Mantecore is not the leader of Zombie Crew!

I hear that's what he's ordering everyone to say, but we see through the ruse.

The NSA
08-23-2014, 05:24 PM
Really not that hard to understand. Gree examines each war wins, looks for trends, looks for gold spend vs rewards for syn, total IP etc. Then they adjust accordingly. So obviously bulk streak teams get more weapons/rewards than spend so they cheapen prize.

Rly? I wouldn't trust the Gree staff to find their own asses with flashlights, a map, and gps coordinates, but that's just me..

cooch
08-23-2014, 06:49 PM
Maybe so but gree makes about $500-750 mill/yr doing this. So we might b the asses not them

Rly? I wouldn't trust the Gree staff to find their own asses with flashlights, a map, and gps coordinates, but that's just me..

Mcockbur
08-24-2014, 04:50 PM

Do you really think gree does analysis of wars? I dont think so... And if they do. Their analyst have no idea as their changes are most of the time a disaster... Or focused on the 5% ppl that expend all their salary here...

PlayercalledBrains
08-28-2014, 10:05 AM
Bump bump bump

crime cow
08-28-2014, 10:41 AM
Maybe so but gree makes about $500-750 mill/yr doing this. So we might b the asses not them

And the latest forecast released by management predicts sales to be down 26% versus PY...so maybe they should start to worry more about customer service...

Weasel
08-28-2014, 10:59 AM
And the latest forecast released by management predicts sales to be down 26% versus PY...so maybe they should start to worry more about customer service...

Sales might be down, but they now have only one support guy, two art guys, and one developer. So profits are WAY up!

/s