PDA

View Full Version : just a joke

Richard79
08-22-2014, 11:27 AM
Yet again gree is full of LOVE!!! Sort it out you bunch of amazing people.

Tadaaah
08-22-2014, 11:32 AM
Hi there Richard,

Would you like to constructively tell us what you are dealing with? This message has left much to the imagination. We'd love to look into it or help you resolve this. But we need more information.

dan2407
08-22-2014, 11:35 AM
Tadaah please could you explain why there is no gold sale?

786TRYX
08-22-2014, 11:45 AM
We all wanna know what is up with the gold sale...

xxxfff
08-22-2014, 11:49 AM
Thumbs up on that response.

Hi there Richard,

Would you like to constructively tell us what you are dealing with? This message has left much to the imagination. We'd love to look into it or help you resolve this. But we need more information.

Richard79
08-22-2014, 12:11 PM
Hi there Richard,

Your lack of ability as a company to design and run a smooth app that is not riddled with glitches, flaws, bugs and the complete disregard towards its customers! Yet again you release an update for droid which desimates most peoples def at the start of yet another event, in your rush to grab all the cash you can your not testing anything!!! Its all about the money you can extract from us!.

'MAU' Mirsad-Ra
08-22-2014, 12:37 PM
Come on man!!!!! Gree. Seriously?? You put out the 10% discount 1h into the event. So after two battles and while players already purchased it. Come on!! All we ask for is to get your stuff together and on time. Nothing much. Isn't it better to do the sale right before the event starts than to get unsatifised costumers and put the sale on after the event starts. I know it's only 10%, but it's just how Gree runs their business and treats theirs costumers that's not right.

legalious
08-22-2014, 12:46 PM
Your lack of ability as a company to design and run a smooth app that is not riddled with glitches, flaws, bugs and the complete disregard towards its customers! Yet again you release an update for droid which desimates most peoples def at the start of yet another event, in your rush to grab all the cash you can your not testing anything!!! Its all about the money you can extract from us!.

Please don't name or shame members. When you say "YOU" and quote Tadaaah that is naming and shaming. Please direct your issues to support and not blame others. It is not his job to design and run an app, as he is a Community Manager.

Huj
08-22-2014, 01:00 PM
Please don't name or shame members. When you say "YOU" and quote Tadaaah that is naming and shaming. Please direct your issues to support and not blame others. It is not his job to design and run an app, as he is a Community Manager.

As a community manager he represents the company he works for AKA Gree. SO the companies short comings can be blamed on him since it is his job to communicate players concerns/idea/issues ect about the game to the proper departments.

If he does not enjoy being called incompetent ect then he can leave and work for a company that does not show its greed and incompetence on a daily basis.

Tadaaah
08-22-2014, 01:19 PM
Thank you for stating your concerns and not making vague statements. We apologize for not informing you of the sale in a more timely manner. We wanted to make sure everything went smoothly with the deploy. We will work on polishing our communication pipelines internally to ensure getting this type of information out sooner.

dan2407
08-22-2014, 01:20 PM
So is there going to be a gold sale or not!? Stop dodging the question

sister morphine
08-22-2014, 01:28 PM
I could care less about gold sales, but once more free players get the short end of the stick. In a normal war I can do my hits and be ready for the start of the following battle. These 30 minute battles effectively mean I'm out of action every other fight unless I restrict myself to two hits.

Players without the health bonuses I have will be in an even worse position.

VileDoom
08-22-2014, 01:37 PM

Someone's been watching too much Judge Judy.

Huj
08-22-2014, 02:54 PM
So is there going to be a gold sale or not!? Stop dodging the question

You my dear friend are rated "R" for retarded! ;)

786TRYX
08-22-2014, 02:56 PM
Something not right with you huj....

786TRYX
08-22-2014, 03:12 PM
Knowing some vets playing this game, better think before you speak....

Huj
08-22-2014, 03:27 PM
Knowing some vets playing this game, better think before you speak....

and that relates to my post how?

brain damage different from being an idiot fyi

AdamInToronto
08-22-2014, 03:29 PM
We will work on polishing our communication pipelines internally

Polishing pipelines - haha!

Huj
08-22-2014, 04:51 PM
Polishing pipelines - haha!

More like polishing the dust off them

legalious
08-22-2014, 04:58 PM
Someone's been watching too much Judge Judy.

I enjoy Peoples Court more or SVU. I just can speak from experience that you shouldn't blame someone for the decision/answer of a company as a whole. *Cough Disney *Cough

cdun13
08-22-2014, 07:26 PM
Hahahaha R for retarded that's awesome lmfao.

786TRYX
08-23-2014, 12:01 AM
Really you guys must be some kind of hillbillies. Nice world you living in? feeling sorrow for ya. Omg

Miss Soprano
08-23-2014, 04:35 AM
Greedy gree! What do you expect?

SirOMalley XHH
08-23-2014, 07:55 AM
Hey Tadaah - The issue is the message you've related (apologies, work on communication, relay to devs, etc) is the same message yet no action ever occurs. I've played this game for 2 years and the changes related to a lack of caring from Gree couldn't be more evident. A perfect example would be you all used to refund gold when you made an error. Now you won't. But the funny part is it actually hurts you worse. Now instead of refunding a couple hundred bars....After you all issue a denial I'll just mail Apple and get a full vault back. Your empathetic responses were appreciated initially, however the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different result. Sad to see how y'all have run this game into the ground. Guess someone had to kill the goose. Congratulations.

nolli
09-15-2014, 04:27 AM
yeah, that's right