PDA

View Full Version : Time Remaining until next hit?

Thief
08-22-2014, 11:25 AM
Gree,

It appears that you have changed the Display during WD with the ability to use our Pre Bought Medpacks

It used to be when you would PA it would tell you how long until you were full. Now it tells you how long remains in war.

While it might be minor for some I thought it was an important aspect during WD events. Please look into this.

Thank you

kguittar
08-22-2014, 11:32 AM
I used that feature quite frequently to plan my hits. excellent catch thief

Thief
08-22-2014, 11:45 AM
Its something that's used for WD, Raid boss and Epic boss.

If you play on an old iPhone its too difficult to see where exactly your "bar" is and if its exactly 25%/50%/75%. I can usually catch it when it jumps but you have to be watching it non stop.

LazyJD
08-22-2014, 11:50 AM
nice job gree. excellent example of fixing something that is not broken. i'd like to see the health bar counter returned or a like replacement. next time you change something you might wanna ask some players first.....duh.

Auspex
08-22-2014, 11:53 AM
There goes a work around feature we at least managed to use the PA bar to tell our health now we can't. This will now join the "could we please see what units are in both attack and defensive army" requests.

We had it now we lost it.

elangomatt
08-22-2014, 12:02 PM
You could always check your time to full health on the Raid Boss screen, but that takes about 20 taps to check instead of the single click needed to check with the PA button of old.

-Commando-
08-22-2014, 01:50 PM
It would be the best of all if they could display the health bar from RB in WD all the time. Including between wars!

Jaded Fusion
08-22-2014, 01:51 PM
Yup just talking about this in our faction.
Highly annoying

Mr llama
08-22-2014, 03:19 PM
That counter was really useful I hope they put it back in

solowalker
08-22-2014, 03:34 PM
For android, I never saw time to PA... just time of battle. Now I see time to next hit, and I think that is at least an improvement. Thanks Gree for stepping in the right direction. Still plenty of bugs and display glitch concerns out there. but good job on attempting to make some of us happier.

Rock22
08-23-2014, 04:36 AM
I think a good change would be to add a number value inside the health bar showing time till next hit (25% increments) and a timer next to it till full health. You could check just by being in the battle screen.