PDA

View Full Version : [3 Year Anniversary] Street Assault Units

Tadaaah
08-22-2014, 09:45 AM
Hello everyone!

We're still celebrating the 3 year anniversary for Crime City and we have more goodies for you! As you all know, we have a new event, Street Assault, about to hit the game. We can't wait for you all to try out this new event. As part of our celebration, we will be gifting everyone some new Street Assault Crew Members later today!

Please note that until the event starts these units' stats will appear as zero in your inventory! Happy anniversary and good luck!

https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/t1.0-9/10635952_708385692567615_1874744086947130545_n.png

B0ST0N
08-22-2014, 10:13 AM
I'm still clueless on how SA will work lol. Also havnt paid enough attention either

FrapMaster
08-22-2014, 10:41 AM
We gonna get a 40% sale with this too?

Nighteg
08-22-2014, 10:50 AM
we have more goodies for you!

I'm sorry, i must have missed all the other goodies :)

LCDR2012
08-22-2014, 11:03 AM
This is probably like Frontline in Modern War. The original version allowed you to use any of your units, actually was helpful at getting rid of units not needed. Then it was revised so basically you have purchase with Gold or in Game cash. The more you purchase the more you can win. Has little to do with Strategy you level or attack and defense stats. Maybe my Faction does not get it but we don't participate to much. Maybe others have different thoughts.

Tadaaah
08-22-2014, 11:13 AM
I'm sorry, i must have missed all the other goodies :)

You mean the cake, free stamina, and free energy? ;)

B0ST0N
08-22-2014, 12:11 PM

Energy and Stanima are free with time. But.. I get your point. What he means is... GREE makes huge money and all we got was one thing basically.

Trilogy {iiEclipiizZ}
08-22-2014, 12:39 PM
all i got was a cake, rb with unimaginable hp(still finished) and halfway through the month still nothing worth mentioning. But i admire your effort Gree.Keep this up and Ill give a little yellow stuff in return.

Weasel
08-22-2014, 01:15 PM
This should be posted and stickied in General. The majority of people in my syndicate who got the splash screen about the units that says "visit the forums for more event information" visited the forum and were unable to locate this post. Most people either check the general forum first, or only check the general forum. They shouldn't have to hunt for this information.

Electrify
08-22-2014, 05:54 PM
You guys sound pretty ungrateful about a free gift. Although it has absolutely no effect on stats since every person got it lol.

Nighteg
08-22-2014, 05:59 PM

3k energy, when your average LTQ requires at least 150-200k?
3 stamina refills when we have no events using stamina?
And an item with the most useless mod - 2% def mod?
Thank you, but for a 3 year anniversary, you could do better. Especially after you made such a big deal out of it (month of mayhem?).

smokey77
08-23-2014, 02:33 AM
You guys sound pretty ungrateful about a free gift. Although it has absolutely no effect on stats since every person got it lol.

the way i see it is they can afford to give everyone the stamina and health refills , how many people do you know have unwittingly purchased stuff thanks to their strategically placed purchase buttons hidden behind a sea of pop ups !!

Vile Lynn
08-23-2014, 12:18 PM
Some beta testers have big mouths.

Vile Lynn
08-23-2014, 01:02 PM
Is the Street Assult going to be a one time thing for the 3rd anniversary?

I'd guess not. (But, why put [3 Year Anniv...] in title like it has something to do with 3 years?):confused:

Knujoh
08-24-2014, 04:38 PM
How to Becomes a betatester?? No clue

hellfirecc
08-25-2014, 05:14 AM
3k energy, when your average LTQ requires at least 150-200k?
3 stamina refills when we have no events using stamina?
And an item with the most useless mod - 2% def mod?
Thank you, but for a 3 year anniversary, you could do better. Especially after you made such a big deal out of it (month of mayhem?).

+10
very good written

hellfirecc
08-25-2014, 05:16 AM

LOL, guess you don't know it, but you are already a beta tester. ;-)

Vile Lynn
08-25-2014, 12:24 PM
Time to spill some beans about this SA event! It's on the master plan.

DvD
08-25-2014, 12:26 PM
Street Assault

How does Street Assault work?
Street Assault pits your syndicate against two rival syndicates in an intense war to control the street map. Each syndicate member deploys crew of varying power to map control nodes; in essence the syndicate with the most points at the end of the war wins.

All syndicate members are able to declare war. After declaring war your syndicate is matched against two other syndicate of "similar" strength in order to compete for control nodes and points. The color of your syndicate during a war will be red, green or blue and is subject to change for each war. A war runs for 60 minutes at a time. If war is not declared and your syndicate matched prior to the last 60 minutes of the event, the war will not happen.

Each Street Assault event features four “Street Assault-specific" crew/crew members that can be deployed. These crew can be earned in other events, and may be purchased for cash and gold on the Street Assault map screen during a war.

The purchased crew do not have attack or defense stats, as they are only used for Street Assault. Crew have what's called "Power" that is used during Street Assault.

While crew purchased with in-game cash will change from event to event, crew purchased with gold will not change. We do not offer refunds for crew purchased with gold, as they can be used in future events.

Are syndicates locked during the event?
You cannot change syndicates during the Street Assault event. You can join a syndicate if you are not in one at the start of the event. You can leave a syndicate if you are already part of one, but if you leave your syndicate during the event, you will not be able to join another. You cannot be removed from a syndicate by the leader during this event.

How does the rewarding work?
Street Assault event prizes are given for syndicates placing first, second, or third in each 60 minute war, and one final prize is given for your syndicate's placement on the leaderboard. Rewards are determined by how many points you earned during that war, and are not part of a Tier System. You will not receive better rewards for defeating higher ranked or stronger syndicates.

Do I have to participate in this event?
No, this event is entirely opt-in, similar to Raid Boss and Battle for Empire City. However, in order to receive event rewards, it is necessary to actively participate.

How does the match-making work between syndicates?
Matchmaking between syndicates in Street Assault is similar to the matchmaking in Battle for Empire City. The system looks at the overall strength of your syndicate; the sum of your syndicate's power will be compared to the sum of the other syndicates' power when looking for potential match-ups. As time goes on without a match, the parameters will relax slightly.

cooch
08-25-2014, 01:28 PM
Spend a lot of real money and you would know the answer. They choose you.

Cincil
08-26-2014, 06:12 AM
Energy and Stanima are free with time. But.. I get your point. What he means is... GREE makes huge money and all we got was one thing basically.

I don't know if you view items for purchase but something as good as that cake would cost an easy 500 gold.. I'm cool with the gifts so far

MiFFSTeR
08-26-2014, 03:49 PM
This is probably like Frontline in Modern War. The original version allowed you to use any of your units, actually was helpful at getting rid of units not needed. Then it was revised so basically you have purchase with Gold or in Game cash. The more you purchase the more you can win. Has little to do with Strategy you level or attack and defense stats. Maybe my Faction does not get it but we don't participate to much. Maybe others have different thoughts.

Ahh... Purchasing units wit game cash, makes sense. Hence the double upgrade mod. seems like street assault is here to stay. Otherwise it'll make the release of the mod pointless... Or semi-pointless, who doesn't love money... Even if it's just CC cash.

Dctrbar
08-28-2014, 05:50 AM
So where are the added crew? There is nothing in my inventory even though each day I start the game, the pop up says crew were added.

hellfirecc
08-28-2014, 06:23 AM
So where are the added crew? There is nothing in my inventory even though each day I start the game, the pop up says crew were added.

It is in your normal inventory. Sort your items: ALL Defense lowest first. Then scroll a bit and you will find them.

Ohgreat12
08-31-2014, 04:19 PM
I'm still clueless on how SA will work lol. Also havnt paid enough attention either
This was the most fun promo Gree has put out in years

robaboss
09-17-2014, 11:16 PM
only the gold buyers got the piece of cake