PDA

View Full Version : WD Prizes

Janoe123
08-22-2014, 01:33 AM
Top 150 & top 400 are gone?
And now we have top 4&5...

Jjqr
08-22-2014, 04:07 AM
Teams that use to fight near top 150 and 400 can do things more easy...
read : use less health regeneration)

ElMacho
08-22-2014, 09:09 AM
We finished 102 last war and are now going to miss two prizes. Not sure it's worth pushing to 100 when we can fall to top 249 and use NO gold.... Gree You said you were going to add more prizes, it appears you mainly moved the targets around.....

Auspex
08-22-2014, 09:19 AM
Looks like we'll be aiming to lower our position this event as well. How many times have we explained to Gree that it doesn't matter what the top prizes are when 99% of the players will never get there. If they want money from the 99% they have to make something worth fighting over in a tier point (like 450ish).

Give us a reason to go after a spot and we probably will. It is nice to see some Defense prizes closer to the top at least we won't be getting 10 more attack boosts.

ElMacho
08-22-2014, 09:27 AM
I was thinking 125,150,200,250,400,500 and up .... There's always a fight for position at the end. But we can likely be golf free top 250, it costs us gold to be top 150 (which is gone) and more gold to get to top 100 (which it's not worth getting)

free play
08-22-2014, 12:01 PM
They also added more prizes down the ranking, jese never anything but complaints , play the game for what it is and get over it

Thief
08-22-2014, 12:10 PM
They also added more prizes down the ranking, jese never anything but complaints , play the game for what it is and get over it

I guess my Counter is are there even 20,000 Factions?

I'm indifferent as it doesn't impact me but I can see where they are coming from

Auspex
08-22-2014, 12:11 PM

Sure thing mom.

So where do we post about broken issues in the game? Not whinny things like I wish it had blue backgrounds but real broken issues like the edit blocked player button? The dis-connected attack and defense points that older players actually have and would like to have them working?

Where do we make suggestions to Gree regarding poorly thought out prize lists? or should we just never say a negative thing?

Apollo13
08-22-2014, 01:32 PM
Can anyone confirm if faction reward is only for the tier or everything below as well? Thanks.

free play
08-22-2014, 08:12 PM
Sure thing mom.

So where do we post about broken issues in the game? Not whinny things like I wish it had blue backgrounds but real broken issues like the edit blocked player button? The dis-connected attack and defense points that older players actually have and would like to have them working?

Where do we make suggestions to Gree regarding poorly thought out prize lists? or should we just never say a negative thing?

2 years of reading this forum and it's the same stuff all the time, 2 years of complaints, idea treads, issues, poles and gree have hardly ever listened to us, why do people think that's going to change, I have all the same problems as you in the game, I now choose to accept it and move on, cause gree ain't ever going to listen.

The Judy
08-23-2014, 05:08 AM
I think changes are good. I just dropped from top 3 to top 250 faction. Basically wasn't going to get anything under old structure. Now, I get a few decent units, so top 250 teams should be pleased. There was a big gap in points between 3-10, so it's fair to give 4-5 more units for thier effort - also going to cost more to get those spots now. Top 100-150 teams can either take a break, but I'm sure top 100 will now cost more.