PDA

View Full Version : FLTQ Indy final prize only 5% building output

Jaded Fusion
08-21-2014, 03:21 PM
Thanks gree for a whack energy Indy portion of the fltq and only reward us with 5% building output.
stay away from the individual parts MW community just help your faction!!!

GrimAmoeba
08-21-2014, 03:28 PM
Thanks gree for a whack energy Indy portion of the fltq and only reward us with 5% building output.
stay away from the individual parts MW community just help your faction!!!

Did you read that for the normal or the prestige portion?

Modern War Forum GF
08-21-2014, 03:31 PM
Did you read that for the normal or the prestige portion?

the prestige

83079/60161 unit ...

Heard and saw on Groupme normal indi 10/10 is a 7465/6108 enforcer glijder air unit with NO modifier.

Feels like payback time from GREE for handing out free 20% D modifier on day2 1/15 prestige, lol.

Sparkle
08-21-2014, 04:00 PM
Very sad reward it is.

Dirty Mind
08-21-2014, 04:17 PM
Thats good to know. no Indi for me then

GrimAmoeba
08-21-2014, 04:21 PM
yep i stopped mine also

GrimAmoeba
08-21-2014, 04:32 PM
Fix what, Its 169kills and very low energy NPC's?

Took us 30 minutes to get through, less that 160energy/kill

Jaded Fusion
08-21-2014, 04:37 PM
Fix what, Its 169kills and very low energy NPC's, my little baby girl whining again?

What's the next goal?

{Kill Joy}
08-21-2014, 04:38 PM
Fix what, Its 169kills and very low energy NPC's, my little baby girl whining again?

Your an ass. Lol. What about the little factions. It's not all about you.

GrimAmoeba
08-21-2014, 04:41 PM
Your an ass. Lol. What about the little factions. It's not all about you.

That is why its not a one day event. I could care less about you little factions. BTW I did 39 just on 6/10 with my energy. You want the next level amounts, get there and you will find out

SimplyminiMW
08-21-2014, 04:44 PM
That is why its not a one day event. I could care less about you little factions. BTW I did 39 just on 6/10 with my energy. You want the next level amounts, get there and you will find out

You're being a little *****. You proved the guy wrong, he deleted his post and you still act like a jackass to him. They should just ban you, another useless person on the forums.

GrimAmoeba
08-21-2014, 04:46 PM
You're being a little *****. You proved the guy wrong, he deleted his post and you still act like a jackass to him. They should just ban you, another useless person on the forums.

Where in my post did I prove anyone wrong. I just stated the fact. If you think that was my intention then thats your choice. If you are going to be ignorant you should be treated as so, just what I did

Jaded Fusion
08-21-2014, 04:49 PM
Where in my post did I prove anyone wrong. I just stated the fact. If you think that was my intention then thats your choice. If you are going to be ignorant you should be treated as so, just what I did

There was nothing ignorant about my post. I brought up a concern, you "stated the facts", you were right, I deleted my post and you wouldn't "share" the next goal requirements. But I was ignorant, ok..

{Kill Joy}
08-21-2014, 04:53 PM

BTW I can exactly same if not more very easily in my top 25. I consider the little guys as well before I let diarrhea spew out of my mouth like you have a tendency of doing.

GrimAmoeba
08-21-2014, 04:58 PM
BTW I can exactly same if not more very easily in my top 25. I consider the little guys as well before I let diarrhea spew out of my mouth like you have a tendency of doing.

English please?

mikeh20
08-21-2014, 05:07 PM
Hey grim here is a idea. If your not scared which I'm assuming you are tell us your faction and come this Friday we will see exactly who the weak faction is. My money is on you and your pathetic excuse of existence. Do you understand this English so far, because if you did what you posted is contradicting for what your asking. As for proper English you don't use two word sentences. So could you please use proper English when trying to sound relevant. Please accept my challenge. Don't just talk tough back it up.

GrimAmoeba
08-21-2014, 05:11 PM
Hey grim here is a idea. If your not scared which I'm assuming you are tell us your faction and come this Friday we will see exactly who the weak faction is. My money is on you and your pathetic excuse of existence. Do you understand this English so far, because if you did what you posted is contradicting for what your asking. As for proper English you don't use two word sentences. So could you please use proper English when trying to sound relevant. Please accept my challenge. Don't just talk tough back it up.

Ooh internet tough guy. My teams better than yours. I got more pixels. Want an atta a boy buddy. What a joke

Jaded Fusion
08-21-2014, 05:13 PM
Ooh internet tough guy. My teams better than yours. I got more pixels. Want an atta a boy buddy. What a joke

So then you're scared, gotcha. Tough guy on the forums but can't handle his own in the game...

GrimAmoeba
08-21-2014, 05:17 PM
So then you're scared, gotcha. Tough guy on the forums but can't handle his own in the game...

When are you going to make sense with anything u post. Obviously can hold my own in the game as I've already shown u. I'm not the one who deleted a post that a 12 year old could do the math on. 169 kills oh no. Yes but at 152 energy dip****.
Yep I'm scared with my well over billion attack I can raid anyone in the game like every other player at level 200. You're just another little ***** tht comes in these forums whining about the game cause it's not fair for them. Grow up. Life's not fair child

Modern War Forum GF
08-21-2014, 05:22 PM
Then now .. Have fun with this next one .. 7/10 normal = 87x (4x114) that totals to close to 40k energy, just for 7/10 NORMAL. I Agree, GREE whats up this aint normal, and reward for individual is a HUGE Joke and insult to your players! ANYONE doing that is A: INSANE or B: a lvl300 using glitch!

EDIT: We have stopped with this insanity, units further notice from GREE no more news About this from me...

mikeh20
08-21-2014, 05:22 PM
Wow I think everyone here is over a billion so don't feel special. It's really lame you came out and said that like it's going to scare or make us shiver. So tough guy back it up and let's hear that faction name or are you going to hide behind your ignorance. Come on be a man now don't cower down

{Kill Joy}
08-21-2014, 05:27 PM
thanks for updating on the next faction goal. very much appreciated.

Then now .. Have fun with this next one .. 7/10 normal = 87x (4x114) that totals to close to 40k energy, just for 7/10 NORMAL. I Agree, GREE whats up this aint normal, and reward for individual is a HUGE Joke and insult to your players! ANYONE doing that is A: INSANE or B: a lvl300 using glitch!

EDIT: We have stopped with this insanity, units further notice from GREE no more news About this from me...

Jaded Fusion
08-21-2014, 05:47 PM
When are you going to make sense with anything u post. Obviously can hold my own in the game as I've already shown u. I'm not the one who deleted a post that a 12 year old could do the math on. 169 kills oh no. Yes but at 152 energy dip****.
Yep I'm scared with my well over billion attack I can raid anyone in the game like every other player at level 200. You're just another little ***** tht comes in these forums whining about the game cause it's not fair for them. Grow up. Life's not fair child

All that and you still side step telling people what faction you are in. 1 billion attack? Wow that was amazing 5 months ago. Now it's just typical. You are so ignorant that when ever someone might have a valid concern it's considered as "whining". You don't agree with someone and it's "whining". Only a child repeats themselves.