PDA

View Full Version : IPH

BIGBOY
08-21-2014, 08:54 AM
recently someone in my faction donated 1bill cash in the bank, so I came with this question:
Are there any good tips on getting your IPH up quickly when you are only a level 27??:confused:

Dipstik
08-21-2014, 09:06 AM
Yeah. Spend gold.

Champion24
08-21-2014, 09:21 AM
Or get 300 mafia and save up for a niteclub

B0ST0N
08-21-2014, 09:25 AM
If your syn does good in SLTQ's they give out good cash for low level/ low iph players. Use that to upgrade buildings or purchase cheap LTB's.

Im Jahova
08-21-2014, 09:28 AM
Just worry about NC and leveling them up before you buy LTBs or anything else. Like chops said, you get a lot of money from SLTQs if your team goes far. It's all about patience

Evan1000
08-21-2014, 09:34 AM
If your syn does good in SLTQ's they give out good cash for low level/ low iph players. Use that to upgrade buildings or purchase cheap LTB's.

This let me upgrade my blotto's to lvl4, currently my highest paying building lmao

Evan1000
08-21-2014, 09:40 AM
recently someone in my faction donated 1bill cash in the bank, so I came with this question:
Are there any good tips on getting your IPH up quickly when you are only a level 27??:confused:

Finding a syndicate with a 50% building output did it for me c; and goodfella's status also helped.

But the way I see it, most of the money buildings in the store suck, with the exceptions like the Nightclub. I currently don't own a nightclub, as the past two LTB's were relatively cheap and had decent payouts, but I would start robbing as much as you can (I wouldn't be anywhere IPH wise without the tens of millions I've gotten scrolling through hoods robbing the best possible buildings) and I would wait and see what the next LTB looks like before investing in a nightclub. One of the guys in my syndicate told me that, and the Snack Attack popped up days later, which started to spring up my IPH.

B0ST0N
08-21-2014, 09:58 AM
I stopped robbing unless I was short of an upgrade. Don't want to level up as quick.

Weasel
08-21-2014, 11:23 AM
Try to only upgrade buildings you plan to keep forever. That's not always an option at low levels, but it's good to keep that in mind.

Another decent tip is to only keep buildings with colleciton cycles you can collect regularly. By only keeping "reliable" buildings and spending more time/game cash on those, you waste much less time on buildings that are not going to be as useful in the long run.

gcfreem
08-21-2014, 11:29 AM
The current LTB is fantastic for low income players, maybe even better than the NC. Do everything possible to get two, if you haven't already, before they disappear.

If your IPH is really low, the Hot Dog Booth is a beast.

Evan1000
08-21-2014, 11:51 AM
The current LTB is fantastic for low income players, maybe even better than the NC. Do everything possible to get two, if you haven't already, before they disappear.

If your IPH is really low, the Hot Dog Booth is a beast.

I was going to buy a second.. But I probably won't upgrade it for a long time if ever and it's only 58k every 12 hours.. I was just going to save up for a nightclub. I have enough now but I'm gonna wait to see the next LTB

gcfreem
08-21-2014, 01:07 PM
I was going to buy a second.. But I probably won't upgrade it for a long time if ever and it's only 58k every 12 hours.. I was just going to save up for a nightclub. I have enough now but I'm gonna wait to see the next LTB

Buy the second Blotto and upgrade both to level 2, maybe even 3, before you buy the NC. It returns your investment at a similar rate compared to the NC, but it's cheaper, so you can start getting that return now, rather than having $30 mil sitting in your bank doing nothing while you continue to save. Also, you can always buy the NC later. In a few days the Blotto will be gone forever.

Evan1000
08-21-2014, 02:16 PM
Buy the second Blotto and upgrade both to level 2, maybe even 3, before you buy the NC. It returns your investment at a similar rate compared to the NC, but it's cheaper, so you can start getting that return now, rather than having $30 mil sitting in your bank doing nothing while you continue to save. Also, you can always buy the NC later. In a few days the Blotto will be gone forever.

Alright, thanks

Dklv
08-21-2014, 03:16 PM
Anyone that says they don't want to lvl up so they don't rob has failed and should delete this app. LTB's, good ones, can pay out millions of dollars for 2-4 xp. If that is too much xp you probably need to play words with friends.

The NSA
08-22-2014, 07:14 AM
I don't know if anyone else factors this in, but I also like to chain/time building upgrades as best I can. I only upgrade buildings I plan on keeping of course, but I also try and make it so I'm upgrading a building I've just collected from so that I don't miss out on a payout- I'm not going to start a warehouse upgrade when it's 3 hours from completing a cycle, for example. I also try and go with whatever upgrade would be complete at a convenient hour- if it's going to end at 2 am then there's going to be a solid 5 hours where I have nothing upgrading, and I don't dig that. From there it's just about whichever upgrade seems to give me the biggest boost- I'm sure better math could prove/disprove the effectiveness of this strategy, but for me it works- Also means you can sort of plan to have cash and no upgrades going when LTBs come out.

Perin
08-22-2014, 11:42 AM
I don't know if anyone else factors this in, but I also like to chain/time building upgrades as best I can. I only upgrade buildings I plan on keeping of course, but I also try and make it so I'm upgrading a building I've just collected from so that I don't miss out on a payout- I'm not going to start a warehouse upgrade when it's 3 hours from completing a cycle, for example. I also try and go with whatever upgrade would be complete at a convenient hour- if it's going to end at 2 am then there's going to be a solid 5 hours where I have nothing upgrading, and I don't dig that. From there it's just about whichever upgrade seems to give me the biggest boost- I'm sure better math could prove/disprove the effectiveness of this strategy, but for me it works- Also means you can sort of plan to have cash and no upgrades going when LTBs come out.

I like the way you think. Same here

Captain Torgue
08-22-2014, 02:09 PM

Buy vaults of cash from the market place or ask rons dons how to get cheap cash.