PDA

View Full Version : Health regens in the store now.

Theblacklamp
08-21-2014, 07:21 AM
Wow. Looks like you can stock up on health regens. Under the new inventory tab then the special tab. Is that correct or am I looking at it wrong?

Agent1200
08-21-2014, 07:24 AM
I'm guessing that is the free health refill Gree is giving us for the 24hr WD. Have you gotten that splash screen yet? I got one saying something to that effect...

bam bam.
08-21-2014, 07:27 AM
Wow. Looks like you can stock up on health regens. Under the new inventory tab then the special tab. Is that correct or am I looking at it wrong?

That's a big assumption to make from one pack lol. But I like ur optimism

Theblacklamp
08-21-2014, 07:45 AM
That's no assumption go to the store click on special. click on health you can purchase them

Indiana
08-21-2014, 07:48 AM
The same as what they are doing in CC. Special items will be contained in there such as Energy Regens, Health Regens, etc so that they can be used when you need them. Once they are used they go away so. In CC we were given Energy and Stamina refills (x3 on both).

Theblacklamp
08-21-2014, 07:51 AM
It's a game changer for some factions. Stocking up on health refills with video gold or purchased gold.

bam bam.
08-21-2014, 07:55 AM
Can u earn them?, or purchase only?

Good way to apologise when they mess up. An actual mechanism for the many future apologies we will be owed but never actually get.

Here have this pack cause we messed up a lil but really its ur fault cause u lay our game

kguittar
08-21-2014, 08:10 AM
what is the difference between stocking up on health regens and just buying them when you need them? Maybe i'm not seeing what you are seeing. they still cost 25 gold.

edit: i see now, you can buy health refills in bulk for a discount...

Jaded Fusion
08-21-2014, 08:14 AM
what is the difference between stocking up on health regens and just buying them when you need them? Maybe i'm not seeing what you are seeing. they still cost 25 gold.

If you buy bulk they are cheaper now, like if you buy units in the store at bulk.

If you buy 25 you will only pay 21.2 gold per health pack

Janoe123
08-21-2014, 08:15 AM

The more you buy, the more discount you get?

kguittar
08-21-2014, 08:18 AM
If you buy bulk they are cheaper now, like if you buy units in the store at bulk.

thanks Jaded, just caught that right after i posted. so this might help moderate all the impulse refills in the last few minutes of a war.

Web323
08-21-2014, 08:47 AM
This will be fun

Modern War Forum GF
08-21-2014, 08:57 AM
This will be fun

WHY?

Minor discount not even 15%, Yeah massive game changer!

Oh wait, energy and stamina available in packs too! WOW .. Since all requirements are raised like crazy, do we honestly see this bone thrown at us as a good thing?

Whatever... Retired from spending 6 monthy ago .. And won't be tricked into a restarted.

Very happy playing for free THE last 6 months, skipping events all THE time, playing THE game like I used to in THE early days actually having breaks .. Yeeha!

I'm only worried this new system is vulnerable to hacking.

Jaded Fusion
08-21-2014, 09:03 AM
WHY?

Oh wait, energy and stamina available in packs too! WOW .. Since all requirements are raised like crazy, do we honestly see this bone thrown at us as a good thing?

Whatever... Retired from spending 6 monthy ago .. And won't be tricked into a restarted.

Very happy playing for free THE last 6 months, skipping events all THE time, playing THE game like I used to in THE early days actually having breaks .. Yeeha!

The hacking issue is also my concern, considering what happened in KA with their potions.

Web323
08-21-2014, 09:21 AM
The hacking issue is also my concern, considering what happened in KA with their potions.

Yeah, that is a concern

the BDLS
08-21-2014, 09:29 AM
WHY?

What was the point of putting "the" in all caps? If you wanted to get the point across that you're having fun as a free player you don't put "the" in all caps. Just makes you look like an idiot.

Modern War Forum GF
08-21-2014, 09:33 AM
What was the point of putting "the" in all caps? If you wanted to get the point across that you're having fun as a free player you don't put "the" in all caps. Just makes you look like an idiot.

Autocorrect .. Lol .. Gotta love iT or hate iT . See iT is also a victim :p

Theblacklamp
08-21-2014, 09:46 AM
WHY?

I'll tell you why. This option nows gives you the opportunity to pick and choose which event you want to complete. Wether you buy gold or not. I can stock pile the free gold from videos or tapjoy and buy energy or health refills in bulk. Do this for a few months or until you feel like you have enough to complete an event. So you can be negative if you want and yes hacking will always be a concern but this is a step in the right direction if you use the right strategy.

SSG
08-21-2014, 10:13 AM
I see an energy refill but no health refill

Thief
08-21-2014, 10:25 AM
I'll tell you why. This option nows gives you the opportunity to pick and choose which event you want to complete. Wether you buy gold or not. I can stock pile the free gold from videos or tapjoy and buy energy or health refills in bulk. Do this for a few months or until you feel like you have enough to complete an event. So you can be negative if you want and yes hacking will always be a concern but this is a step in the right direction if you use the right strategy.

Alternatively I would say it hurts you.

Those that spend a little gold (or as always lots of gold) can now get multiple more hits in when you can't do much with your free hits. Not trying to be negative and I'm glad you figured out you can save your gold and spend it where you want but in the end has anything really changed on the gold front? You could always save your gold and then spend it (now you can get a slight discount...but then everyone is)

good gawd noooo
08-21-2014, 11:10 AM
personally not seeing this yet is this exclusive to IOS or are we pending another update

Annihilator2
08-21-2014, 12:20 PM
Those that spend a little gold (or as always lots of gold) can now get multiple more hits in

Nonsense! People with free gold will have 10-20 hits more when real gold players will have 100 000 - 200 000 hits more.
This bulk sales is proposed for increasing disproportion / gap between gold and gold free players! These sales for SUP, reach people and hackers only. All requirements will be increased including energy, health of bosses, low "case open" rate, etc. until levels that free gold will not give nothing to "free gold" players.

personally not seeing this yet is this exclusive to IOS or are we pending another update
Gree published some time ago that android version of MW is not supported more...

Annihilator2
08-21-2014, 12:25 PM
Sorry... Some devices are not supported http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?88142-Modern-War-Android-devices-no-longer-supported&p=1255591&viewfull=1#post1255591

Rob TRK
08-21-2014, 12:42 PM
Think of it a different way. Once in your inventory the link to the regeneration item is no longer immediately linked to a spend of gold (Real money). So depending on your nature and character this may well result in people spending on events they may otherwise not as now the tap isn't a direct gold spend. It's a refill. So beneficial if you have a clear plan and stick to it on gold spend, but may result in overspend if you play like a kid in a sweet shop....

crazeejay
08-21-2014, 01:51 PM
Just another gimmick

Theblacklamp
08-21-2014, 02:32 PM
Nonsense! People with free gold will have 10-20 hits more when real gold players will have 100 000 - 200 000 hits more.
This bulk sales is proposed for increasing disproportion / gap between gold and gold free players! These sales for SUP, reach people and hackers only. All requirements will be increased including energy, health of bosses, low "case open" rate, etc. until levels that free gold will not give nothing to "free gold" players.

Gree published some time ago that android version of MW is not supported more...

10-20 hits is nonsense depending on the time between wars. 40 gold a day on ios from vids x 27 days. That's 1060 gold which will buy you 50 health regens in the store. Not taking in account the numerous daily tapjoy offers you can reach 1060 in less time. That's an extra 200 hits during war. So it may be a gimmick but it also a way to stockpile regens or energy refills and use them wisely on the right event.

GeoffW
08-21-2014, 03:22 PM
And of course health regens used to be only 20 gold in raid boss, now even the bulk discount price is over 21 gold. So the price has actually gone up.

Theblacklamp
08-21-2014, 06:49 PM
And of course health regens used to be only 20 gold in raid boss, now even the bulk discount price is over 21 gold. So the price has actually gone up.

Ah ha. I didn't think about that. Good point