PDA

View Full Version : Inventory Yes! Yes! Yes!

bam bam.
08-21-2014, 02:45 AM
2 years of harping on and it has finally come. Oh my god. Thank you thank you thank you. First time in a long time a serious win. (iOS)

Can anyone tell me if there is an "in army" function or a way to quickly find ur last unit in army. Outside of that...

...a-z
...most recent
...stats

Spot on!. Very happy. Years of throwing our heads against a brick wall has paid off. My head hurts. But thank you!

Fergus14
08-21-2014, 03:05 AM
I know someone will flame me but if we could also have the option to see all our units together please? If it was ranked with a number, even better.

I want to know what my top 3000 ish are and where I can improve. That way we can see the whole picture and not just by category like air/sea etc.

But kudos to Gree for this huge step in the right direction.

bam bam.
08-21-2014, 03:06 AM
I know someone will flame me but if we could also have the option to see all our units together please? If it was ranked with a number, even better.

I want to know what my top 3000 ish are and where I can improve. That way we can see the whole picture and not just by category like air/sea etc.

But kudos to Gree for this huge step in the right direction.

Hopefully you don't get flamed. This is a happy place...

Rolinz
08-21-2014, 06:05 AM
WOW, woke up this morning and found the new Inventory Sorting. Very happy and thank you Gree for finally doing something in the right direction.

I agree with Fergus14 about seeing which units are in your Army, much like how it showed up in the original FA Event.

And last request, if you can add it to your to-do list, sell off some of the lower units, like we could sell off a building. Make it only available for cash and valor units. What do you think?

Veccster
08-21-2014, 06:07 AM
I guess this is only IOS at this point. Though Android is sorted by unit strength, there is no other sorting options.

Cuombajj
08-21-2014, 06:28 AM
Haha they did all this work on making the inventory sortable, but forgot the most important feature. To see what units make it into ones army...

ElMacho
08-21-2014, 06:39 AM
You can sort income/def/unit/boost building too. The income buildings is the most usable but a really nice feature as well. You can see a snap shot of when your buildings are due and what level etc.

"Spock"
08-21-2014, 06:44 AM
Great we can sort inventory, but really makes no difference in game play, not like we can pick what units to put in our army, and should have option to sort by whats in your army, thats what everyone really wants to see

bam bam.
08-21-2014, 07:20 AM
Great we can sort inventory, but really makes no difference in game play, not like we can pick what units to put in our army, and should have option to sort by whats in your army, thats what everyone really wants to see

Don't be a wet blanket...that's coming. 2 more years beating the drum and we will be able to kill useless units and know what the hell is in our armies. This is a happy place...

KillerDriller
08-21-2014, 07:44 AM
I wouldn't think it would be an issue to show what units are in your army. The original frontline battles did that. Also be nice to be able to get rid of those units with 10 att/def that just take up space

What?
08-21-2014, 07:59 AM
Don't be a wet blanket...that's coming. 2 more years beating the drum and we will be able to kill useless units and know what the hell is in our armies. This is a happy place...

This is so true. Do not fret people a few years and 100 forum topics later, you will be able to see what units are in your inventory. Then a few years after that they will work on the sorting of allies.

bam bam.
08-21-2014, 08:12 AM
This is so true. Do not fret people a few years and 100 forum topics later, you will be able to see what units are in your inventory. Then a few years after that they will work on the sorting of allies.

Wow, we r really turning the forum around. This positivity is electrifying. 30 yrs and we may even have gold prices that are not ridiculous. Single events running at a time, on time and actual apologies when they r out by even a single second lol.

AdamInToronto
08-21-2014, 08:33 AM
Seeing which units I lose when attacking or raiding has always been a sufficient way to see my "bottom 45"... well, more like "bottom 4 or 5"

Wingman GRI
08-21-2014, 09:30 AM
Things are not perfect yet, but progress has been made lately.

PRY
08-21-2014, 10:17 AM
Well as a avid player who has tried to keep spreadsheet of units so I know my top guns for over a year now. I love the short. Newest sort is the one that I love. No need to do everyone's homework Gree. Info is there. Good Job.

Robespierre
08-21-2014, 11:30 PM
This is great!

I found my "1 Year Veteran" infantry unit with 120/80 stats, and indestructible (a great status at the time). Poor bastard had been left out of my appreciation for quite some time.

Addwind
08-22-2014, 12:05 AM
Def stat took a 20% drop after latest update that allowed inventory sorting. Used to be a category in profile called "Alliance Defense" and reflects the same percentage as the composite factory (20% for me with a lv 10 composite factory). The category "Alliance Defense" is now missing from profile and defensive stats are down by 20% compared to a few hours ago. Android.

Fergus14
08-22-2014, 12:37 AM
Gree, On the buildings tab can you add a sort by collect time too so I can plan timers thank

zxcv1
08-22-2014, 12:50 AM
I also wish Gree can add the buildings sort by collect time, as Fergus mentioned a few minutes ago, so that I know when my next collect would be.