PDA

View Full Version : Taadaah - Questions re Friday Night Fight

Wingman GRI
08-21-2014, 01:35 AM
Dear Tadaah,

Can you please provide further info on the new leaderboard tiers and any other features (if any)? Many factions appreciate to receive such info in advance.

Thanks

bam bam.
08-21-2014, 02:18 AM
Dear Tadaah,

Can you please provide further info on the new leaderboard tiers and any other features (if any)? Many factions appreciate to receive such info in advance.

Thanks

This might be a question for "ask the devs round 2" which is due out in a few days. We were told every other month, 24/6 was the first therefore as men of their words round 2 should be out 24/8ish (ish=gree time).

Snatcher
08-21-2014, 10:06 AM
Well its a supprise from gree so you'll see what its gonna look like or what it is gonna do to you...

Tadaaah
08-21-2014, 11:05 AM
This might be a question for "ask the devs round 2" which is due out in a few days. We were told every other month, 24/6 was the first therefore as men of their words round 2 should be out 24/8ish (ish=gree time).

While that was the original aim, we are still working on some kinks internally. It was also said that we would rotate games and as the first and only "Ask the Devs" was for Modern War; it is likely that the next one will be for another game.

OP,

Are you asking about new leaderboard changes for Wars?

Web323
08-21-2014, 11:08 AM
While that was the original aim, we are still working on some kinks internally. It was also said that we would rotate games and as the first and only "Ask the Devs" was for Modern War; it is likely that the next one will be for another game.

OP,

I believe he is Tadaaah

Tadaaah
08-21-2014, 11:34 AM
We have readjusted the current tiers as well as adding some new tiers. This means that more participants will now be able to receive rewards.

AFitch
08-21-2014, 11:54 AM
We have readjusted the current tiers as well as adding some new tiers. This means that more participants will now be able to receive rewards.

I literally just checked the Rewards for this Next 24hrs War, and the prizes are the same, and no new tiers added..So what are you talking about? Enlight us please !

Cobra Kai
08-21-2014, 11:54 AM
A little off topic but in the same vein...can you explain what these next three events will be that overlap and run against each other?

Cobra Kai
08-21-2014, 11:57 AM
I literally just checked the Rewards for this Next 24hrs War, and the prizes are the same, and no new tiers added..So what are you talking about? Enlight us please !

Where in what magical pixie dust and fairy land did you see rewards for 24 hr WDE?

AFitch
08-21-2014, 12:08 PM
Where in what magical pixie dust and fairy land did you see rewards for 24 hr WDE?

I think you need to read again what I posted..There are NOT any new prizes for current 24hrs War and NO new tiers added as Taaddaahh stated earlier...LOL

Addwind
08-21-2014, 12:16 PM

There's an even bigger issue. The reward description seems all messed up. For example, the plane Venom yk-130 was an AIR defence bonus last war. How can it be a SEA defence bonus this war?

Edit: Looks like Gree fixed this.

AFitch
08-21-2014, 12:23 PM
There's an even bigger issue. The reward description seems all messed up. For example, the plane Venom yk-130 was an AIR defence bonus last war. How can it be a SEA defence bonus this war?

Taaddaah we know you can be helpfull at times...Why is it so hard to give us a Straight answer? Also I was just thinking, do you at least have the game installed? Cause you say some things, you make us look but to find it's nothing like you said..Install the GAME and give us some answers !! THANK YOU !!

Cobra Kai
08-21-2014, 12:52 PM
I think you need to read again what I posted..There are NOT any new prizes for current 24hrs War and NO new tiers added as Taaddaahh stated earlier...LOL

My point remains. Where did you find 24 hr WDE rewards? All I see are end of cycle WDE rewards. No 24 hr WDE rewards.

Wingman GRI
08-21-2014, 01:12 PM

Would be great when you can let us know in advance about the changes. Many teams base their strategy on this. Thanks!

Tadaaah
08-21-2014, 01:25 PM
You shouldn't be able to see these changes yet. They will be in for this weekend's event. Thanks.

AFitch
08-21-2014, 02:21 PM
You shouldn't be able to see these changes yet. They will be in for this weekend's event. Thanks.

Thank You Tadaaah ! I know you are trying your best, but sometimes you could try and give us some straight answers so you won't let us guessing !

AFitch
08-21-2014, 02:49 PM

One more question if you have any info...Are the prizes for All streaks in wars changed already? It's getting old the same old alliance attack as nobody needs that anymore..Same goes for Raid the Boss Masters part..You've raised the bosses Health so much, at least change that stupid alliance attack...Looking forward to hear some news on this matter. Thanks !

YankeePhil
08-22-2014, 06:30 AM
My point remains. Where did you find 24 hr WDE rewards? All I see are end of cycle WDE rewards. No 24 hr WDE rewards.

If you look at the rewards page it actually says Battle for Bangkok, indicating those reqards are in fact for the WD event that starts today, if they were for the end of cycle WD, it would state Trouble in Thailand instead

zhenyu
08-22-2014, 07:06 AM
A silly question: are faction rewards stacked like regular WDE or we just get one reward for a tier?

bam bam.
08-22-2014, 07:59 AM

OP,

More shady tactics. Ask the devs every other month for each game is not a big ask. Why simple things are a monumental effort around here is beyond me.

Things that are not that hard, yet are...
An inventory sorting system and a way to kill useless units 2 years and counting on the dismissing of useless units.
Children having access to gambling (crates/loot chance/scratchers). Don't know too many companies who encourage this practice. Disclosure of odds (as all lotteries do).
In game information (what people r actually purchasing b4 they part with their cash...thank god for player walkthroughs).
Refunds for accidental purchases (especially when said purchases dont have confirm buttons or passwords)
Events rolled out on time
Clarity of schedules and events
Y top factions r given energy n health boosts wen gold spending jus soaks these up. Doesn't benefit anyone.
LTBs that have actual benefits (a building that when maxed will allow u to buy 4 x 50/50 units a day for over $5m
Sincere apologies for honest mistakes

Its a great product that sells itself, get management out of the way...

Ludicrous is not a rapper, Ludicrous is the fact that u guys have the answers spelled out yet somehow "guys, there's more to it than that" is a satisfactory response in ur guys minds. NO! None of this is ok, ethically if u hit this list u will b much better off, financially u will b much better off, intangibly so the community will b much better off. Then we can get back to being positive about a great game n actually b ok with parting with money for entertainment each month.

This company can b run honestly and make a killing in $$$. Clean house; dont b like Eric in Billy Madison when asked to explain "business ethics". U dont need to pull out a gun n start waving it about. Have a think n jus do wats right.

God dam, y is this simple stuff so hard????

I'm not jus talking MW here either, these principles should b applied across all gree titles and industry wide.

Ban me if u like, I shall continue to call spades - spades

N round 1 was pathetic, 7 pages of questions - 7 answers were given and 5 of those were more ambiguous than a politicians response to "what have you actually achieved?"

TheDanimal
08-22-2014, 09:01 AM
Thank You Tadaaah ! I know you are trying your best, but sometimes you could try and give us some straight answers so you won't let us guessing !

What many of you don't realize is that Tadaaah is in an awkward position to begin with. His job is to liaise between the developers and the community. When a problem arises, we ask questions and he answers them as best he can (which is an improvement over days past). If it involves an error that has occurred, no one has an answer yet. Some of the judgement calls have to be made above his pay grade. If he guesses, and guesses wrong, the community would cruisify him - you know I'm right.
He doesn't have all the answers and cannot make all of the decisions. Sometimes we had to be okay with being left to guess... At least with Tadaaah we know gree has acknowledged a situation.
Personally, I'd rather have some sort of response showing that attention is being given to a particular topic than no response at all.
$0.02

ElMacho
08-22-2014, 12:48 PM
What many of you don't realize is that Tadaaah is in an awkward position to begin with. His job is to liaise between the developers and the community. When a problem arises, we ask questions and he answers them as best he can (which is an improvement over days past). If it involves an error that has occurred, no one has an answer yet. Some of the judgement calls have to be made above his pay grade. If he guesses, and guesses wrong, the community would cruisify him - you know I'm right.
He doesn't have all the answers and cannot make all of the decisions. Sometimes we had to be okay with being left to guess... At least with Tadaaah we know gree has acknowledged a situation.
Personally, I'd rather have some sort of response showing that attention is being given to a particular topic than no response at all.
$0.02

Amen brotha

bam bam.
08-22-2014, 10:27 PM
$0.02

I'd rather talk to a doer than a talker. Give us someone who can get things done.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-23-2014, 12:45 AM
I'd rather talk to a doer than a talker. Give us someone who can get things done.
Hello, my friend. You're very smart. So, does anything ever get done? Or, do players just get done?
Thank you, your buddy