PDA

View Full Version : NEW EVENT - Capture the Flag

Loki KAD
08-20-2014, 06:46 PM
Hey Everyone,

I recently came up with an idea for an event that combines the old game play with a new twist.

Capture the flag

Each faction gets to build their own base.
Every base starts with 5 buildings.

HQ
Mess tent
Barracks
1 Watch tower
1 Fuel Dump

The idea is to win the flag and score the most points.

The faction can pick a building to hide their flag or if they don't pick the game will automatically pick a building for them.

Each faction must eliminate all members by either winning a fight or Power Attacking twice.

Once all players are defeated the faction can either hit the enemies base up to 3 times to destroy each building to find the flag by using each players Stamina or can opt to fight players using their own energy bar.
Winning against players earns you points but they are doubled when you find the flag.

Each time you hit a building you earn 50 points. If your faction has won the flag your points are double when hitting the oppositions base.

The faction that finds the flag second gets their points doubled too however the first victor gets a bonus prize as well as an extra 5,000 points.

When a players energy bar is spent they can use gold to refill or wait to regenerate. This is the same for the Stamina bar too.

Each faction gets to spend in game cash to build up their base by buying buildings, land, decorations and defence structures.

The bases have different tiers and each time a faction reaches a new tier their players for that event receive a bonus of attack or defence.

The event has many strategical options and many different outcomes.

Individually the members can buy structures for the base or can donate to the overall vault. The base will always be there even when the event is not active. Only the Leader can sell structures, however the officers can move the buildings.

Will your faction try to find the flag or opt to kill their foes?
Maybe both.... The choice is yours!

I hope you like it,

Regards

Loki

Tornado
08-20-2014, 08:00 PM
Great idea. May need a little more explanation of buildings vs. players, etc., but anything that allows the faction to work strategically (both offensively and defensively) is a big plus. Lots of things you could do to make future enhancements to this idea as well (I.e., the base becomes "stronger" and more capable of defending attacks with more people online, etc).

Anyway, neat idea.

Im Jahova
08-20-2014, 08:26 PM
Please not another event. Are you trying to give them more money.

J1mcrane
08-21-2014, 05:13 AM
I really like the idea of having a faction base! What a great idea! Gameplay needs a little adaption but overall a neat thought worthy of discussion.

doeboy
08-21-2014, 05:24 AM
Wonderful idea a faction base
Could that also have the possible chance of a special unit , boost , money , buildings that we could grow the factions stronger with a faction base they ideas could be endless this is a good idea
Somebody should give this guy a job

Loki KAD
08-21-2014, 05:35 AM
I appreciate the comments guys, thanks.