PDA

View Full Version : Boosts Everywhere!

DaBoss!
08-20-2014, 12:52 PM
I was going to go buy a couple of ground units from the store......when i noticed that some of the ground units had 20% attack boosts on them.....and no they wernt the ltq units...they were random cash and valor units......I bought a couple of these units with hope that my defense would skyrocket up....only to face disappointment.....is it a glitch that some of these units seem to have boosts on them.....anyone else see the glitch......btw, im on ios

SPWD
08-20-2014, 12:54 PM
Been talked about before,see the thread in announcements.

Steve

DaBoss!
08-20-2014, 01:00 PM
Been talked about before,see the thread in announcements.

Steve

Ah...thank you....I forget to read the announcements......sadly it was a glitch;)

Tardavic
08-20-2014, 01:12 PM
Hey guys, in regards to the thread under announcements, we have a quick update- http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?97653-Display-Issue-20-Ground-Defense-Displaying-on-several-units

While we are unable to provide boosts for these units, we can remove the units and provide a refund of currency spent. If you would like to receive a refund, please submit a ticket to Support with the following information:

--Name of unit(s) purchased
--Quantity
--Date and time of purchase

We appreciate your understanding in this matter!

Dirty Mind
08-20-2014, 05:56 PM
Ah...thank you....I forget to read the announcements......sadly it was a glitch;)

Sadly, you thought it wasnt a glitch.

Huj
08-20-2014, 11:40 PM
[QUOTE=If you would like to receive a refund, please submit a ticket to Support

We appreciate your understanding in this matter![/QUOTE]

ROLF

Thx for the laugh.

bam bam.
08-20-2014, 11:42 PM
I bought some, but I new it was an error lol. Won't be requesting a refund lol