PDA

View Full Version : Day 1 LTQ prize as Prestige Level 1 prize in Day 2????

psuengineer
08-20-2014, 12:37 PM
Tadaah.

Could you please explain what will be done to compensate those individuals who paid gold to finish Day 1 of the current multi-day LTQ only to have the final prize needed for Day 1 to obtain the wrapper be distributed on Level 1 of the Day 2 LTQ in prestige mode? I could have simply avoided spending any gold and gaining any XP from Day 1 and just received the correct unit in Day 2 instead had I known this to be the case.

Since no prize list was distributed in advance, we were essentially forced to spend gold (my energy regen sucks, but that's a conversation for a different thread) to get that unit on day 1 to meet the requirements outlined in the event goals screen.

Please reply accordingly as I am sure I am not the only individual who fell into this trap.

Thank you in advance.

sir yes sir
08-20-2014, 02:04 PM
I have 6110 energy with a +8 regen and can't complete them

rambo 1st blood
08-20-2014, 02:18 PM
People that got the day 1 prestige prize doing 1/15 in day 2 won the prize . No one was forced to buy gold or made to complete day 1 . Everything you do is your own choice. Luck happens . And people are happy.

crazeejay
08-20-2014, 03:08 PM
Pay to play at your own risk. Anyone with half a brain should know that by now this applies with Gree.

Major Elvis Newton
08-20-2014, 04:07 PM
Lol I always wait till someone else's finished first to see if it's worth it