PDA

View Full Version : OK this is how GREE can make us happy and also make some good cash....

BrisingrBoss
08-20-2014, 09:50 AM
Here is the Idea: give out +1 Building upgrade as a wrapper reward for Epic boss. all of the accounts that usually don't finish epic boss and are gold spenders will spend whatever they need to actually finish it and get the reward. so all the people that now complain that it is too expensive will do it regardless. and as for lower syndicates, they still will need to finish all of the daily boss kills, plus reach 100 individual kills. from what i can tell, that is actually not most players in the game. most still need to use some gold to finish up. so it seems like a win-win. we get a chance to get it with some gold spend, and gree gets tons of people buying gold to get the +1 Upgrade.

Weasel
08-20-2014, 09:52 AM
I'm sorry, but screw that. Your idea is bad and you should feel bad.

Nighteg
08-20-2014, 09:53 AM
If they do this, i can already see lvl 100 boss having 10b HP.

BrisingrBoss
08-20-2014, 09:57 AM
I'm sorry, but screw that. Your idea is bad and you should feel bad.

Clearly you are a new player who either cant afford to buy the gold to finish epic boss, or an older player lvl 250 with a new forum account who also cant afford to finish boss 100, either way this doesn't apply to you. with the new street assault event coming gree will eventually release IPH bonuses. because they need people to be making cash or they wont spend it on these events. even light gold spenders like to use gold to regen deploys instead of buying gold units to deploy so these light gold spenders wont spend any gold unless they have a good enough IPH. a +1 building is a great way of having players grow IPH fast.

BrisingrBoss
08-20-2014, 10:01 AM
If they do this, i can already see lvl 100 boss having 10b HP.

if they raise it to 10b, it defeats the purpose as only MAYBE top 3 can finish it, and they already have the IPH and the gold that they would already be using for street assault. no gree needs to release it for a lot more players than that. Currently only ONE player has +1 Building upgrade in CC. they updated the app(we all got excited that +1 Upgrade was coming out), and made it a Top 1 prize on a box event. its about time they release it for more players.

B0ST0N
08-20-2014, 10:09 AM
I'd rather have +1 Upgrade Mod js

Weasel
08-20-2014, 10:10 AM
Clearly you are a new player who either cant afford to buy the gold to finish epic boss, or an older player lvl 250 with a new forum account who also cant afford to finish boss 100, either way this doesn't apply to you. with the new street assault event coming gree will eventually release IPH bonuses. because they need people to be making cash or they wont spend it on these events. even light gold spenders like to use gold to regen deploys instead of buying gold units to deploy so these light gold spenders wont spend any gold unless they have a good enough IPH. a +1 building is a great way of having players grow IPH fast.

Doesn't apply to me? This idea would apply to everyone who participates in epic boss events.

if they raise it to 10b, it defeats the purpose as only MAYBE top 3 can finish it, and they already have the IPH and the gold that they would already be using for street assault. no gree needs to release it for a lot more players than that. Currently only ONE player has +1 Building upgrade in CC. they updated the app(we all got excited that +1 Upgrade was coming out), and made it a Top 1 prize on a box event. its about time they release it for more players.

They would raise the boss health drastically. Also, SIXTY ONE players have been awarded +1 building upgrade.

I am getting the impression you are not fully aware of what you are saying.

Evan1000
08-20-2014, 10:13 AM
I'd rather have +1 Upgrade Mod js

Agreed, I don't even bother building most of the store building anymore because they're all horrible.. I'm just working on upgrading the ones I currently have

BrisingrBoss
08-20-2014, 10:31 AM
Doesn't apply to me? This idea would apply to everyone who participates in epic boss events.

They would raise the boss health drastically. Also, SIXTY ONE players have been awarded +1 building upgrade.

I am getting the impression you are not fully aware of what you are saying.
as i said before with a new forum account just created this month, you are either a new player or an old player that got an account banned from forum, and if you are an old player, you are probably very high level already and unable to finish boss without gold. which is it? do you actually finish Epic boss every time or not? with or without gold? if you don't finish it, then it doesn't apply to you. if you are a low level then it also doesn't apply to you. if you finish it with gold, then great you still would get it, why would you oppose to it???

1, 61 whats the difference, those players are all heavy gold players who don't need IPH for street assault. the issue here is to make it available to more players so they can increase IPH and be more helpful on street assault. if gree increased the health of boss to 10b as you said, we would still only have the elite with those upgrades, and it wouldn't make a difference. also where do you get 61? unless they gave it to top 50 on that event and 61 got exactly the same number of boxes? or was there another event i'm not aware of that awarded the +1???

The_
08-20-2014, 11:28 AM
Just do an SLTQ. Most people won't finish anyway, with the +1 upgrade incentive, many will push for it. Only GREE wins, of course, since virtual goods are for the most part, worthless.

Evan1000
08-20-2014, 11:39 AM
Just do an SLTQ. Most people won't finish anyway, with the +1 upgrade incentive, many will push for it. Only GREE wins, of course, since virtual goods are for the most part, worthless.

Although mostly none of us want this to be the case, this is probably our best bet with GREE.. Hey atleast we got those 3 free refills

Weasel
08-20-2014, 11:56 AM
-

It doesn't matter what my in game status is. I voiced my opinion that this is not a good idea, and you keep saying things that give the impression you have no idea what you're talking about. You might know what you're talking about, you just don't write like you do.

How do I get 61? 60 + 1, obviously. +1 upgrade was top 1 prize for one leaderboard event, and rank 1 prize for one Battle for Empire City event. The one person who got it from the leaderboard event was not with TAW when they claimed that bonus from the war event.

The fact that this bonus has thus far been reserved as one of the most elite prizes available should indicate that it is unlikely to be released as something easily attainable to a large portion or majority of the player base. It does nothing for Gree to make this one easy to get, and if they make it easy for some and impossible for others they risk alienating players and driving people away. Gree doesn't care how "helpful" players can be during events. As far as they are concerned, you do what you can and pay for what you can't.

Tadaaah
08-20-2014, 12:27 PM
Hey there,

There are some interesting points of view from both sides this; thank you all for the posts. Be sure to keep this constructive and please don't turn this into an argument. Both sides are allowed to posts their viewpoints; please keep this a healthy debate. Thanks.

Thatkidyouknow
08-20-2014, 01:23 PM
Tadaaah,if you do release the mod in the near future, please put out some other mods that wouldn't just increase stats. Put out mods that would increase iph in general like +5% building output and whatnot. More diverse mods would make the game interesting. I know a lot of players just want standard mods but if you release a +1 building mod whether it is for upgrade or building a building, put new stuff out there that you shouldn't have to spend gold for if you or your syndicate has it together. Also, another free SLTQ wouldn't suck either.

Miss Soprano
08-20-2014, 03:06 PM
Just make it a box event or SLTQ like all the other gree games... We don't want everyone to have this item but only the ones that pay should have the luxury of owning this item.

sister morphine
08-20-2014, 03:27 PM
Just make it a box event or SLTQ like all the other gree games... We don't want everyone to have this item but only the ones that pay should have the luxury of owning this item.
Why? Being able to upgrade two buildings won't give the magic ability to overthrow TAW and SAS at the top, nice though that may be to shake things up.

Miss Soprano
08-20-2014, 05:20 PM
Why? Being able to upgrade two buildings won't give the magic ability to overthrow TAW and SAS at the top, nice though that may be to shake things up.

I don't care about any of those sheep up top never did. S$&@ alls I'm saying is give me a reason to spend money on crime $hitty!

Evan1000
08-20-2014, 05:30 PM
I don't care about any of those sheep up top never did. S$&@ alls I'm saying is give me a reason to spend money on crime $hitty!

What a colorful vocabulary you have there, Miss

Dipstik
08-20-2014, 05:56 PM
The only special mod I ever got was a 30% upgrade cost reduction from a collect ten... And gree promptly screwed up and gave the same item away as a mid level event prize. Doesn't stack, of course.

BrisingrBoss
08-20-2014, 06:19 PM
It doesn't matter what my in game status is. I voiced my opinion that this is not a good idea, and you keep saying things that give the impression you have no idea what you're talking about. You might know what you're talking about, you just don't write like you do.

How do I get 61? 60 + 1, obviously. +1 upgrade was top 1 prize for one leaderboard event, and rank 1 prize for one Battle for Empire City event. The one person who got it from the leaderboard event was not with TAW when they claimed that bonus from the war event.

The fact that this bonus has thus far been reserved as one of the most elite prizes available should indicate that it is unlikely to be released as something easily attainable to a large portion or majority of the player base. It does nothing for Gree to make this one easy to get, and if they make it easy for some and impossible for others they risk alienating players and driving people away. Gree doesn't care how "helpful" players can be during events. As far as they are concerned, you do what you can and pay for what you can't.
this same bonus was also reserved for a long time for some elite people in MW and eventually it got released for us common people who are gold spenders but not in the top 3 teams. so what im getting from you is that you still want it to be reserved. also all you did was voice an opinion saying that you didn't think it was a good idea. you didn't give any reason as to why it wasn't a good idea. when i did the first post i put several reasons as to why it might be a good idea. so just coming out and saying it isn't a good idea without saying why you don't think it is a good idea is not really a good argument is it? now from later posts i get that you think it should be reserved for elite people. I counter it with the fact that the game is changing, and that having a good iph is now even more important even for gold players. there are plenty of low level gold players even in top teams that still need to work on their IPH and that will be next to useless to their teams unless they use a ton of gold. gree eventually released the +1 on MW as an FLTQ and then a couple months later as a 2 day LTQ. i got one of them for each of my 4 accounts in MW. now same as MW there is also another good point for a need of a +1 upgrade: the LTB. gree is alternating LTB between low proced and high priced, which is great, it helps most to grow. but if you already have a good IPH it is a drag to do the cheap ones because you end up with billions in the bank(or at hand) which you end up donating to syndicate, or not, whatever, but still you dont grow iph much while doing the cheap buildings for the stats. so yes i think it is time we start seeing some upgrades to IPH, like cost of upigrade reduction, upgrade time reduction and straight out output increase. which gree just released as a syndicate upgrade, but we would still like to have some more. a +1 building its more than overdue. also those "elite" players (which may I add, some have already been booted for hacking) will also for sure get yet another +1 upgrade and still be ahead, so no problems there. my idea for the epic boss is because most of us who do finish it already have to use gold to finish it, and some others could finish it if they used gold. so it might be a good incentive for them. lets not forget that the boss is lopsided against the level 250's but those of them in the top teams, for sure would have the gold to finish it. i don't know what is the number of syndicates that actually finish off the 5 day bosses. that is for gree to know, but i see plenty of syndicates looking for people to help them finish it.

Weasel
08-20-2014, 06:28 PM
If you think I am going to read that you are sadly mistaken. Work on your writing skills if you want to be taken seriously. Or don't, I do not care, and I am positive you could not care less how seriously I take you.

Good day, sir.

BrisingrBoss
08-20-2014, 06:55 PM
If you think I am going to read that you are sadly mistaken. Work on your writing skills if you want to be taken seriously. Or don't, I do not care, and I am positive you could not care less how seriously I take you.

Good day, sir.
I'm sorry, English is a second language for me so i tend to write shorter messages in English. But the fact that it is a second language, that doesn't make me any more lazy to read or not read something just because it is in English. so let me make it shorter and put it in a way you can understand:

Reasons to need more IPH:

-Street Assault

-It uses tons of cash
-even top syndicates have players with high damage and very low IPH
-those players are not useful at all with low IPH

Arguments:

-Even at MW it used to be an elite Upgrade, but it was eventually released to more players
-Having it on Epic boss doesn't make it free. most players still will need gold to finish it and WILL use gold to get it.
-Those elite players would now have +2 upgrade, and would still be elite.
-game is changing so should the bonuses. not only +1 upgrade, but it is also time to overall bonuses that increase IPH growth ( upgrade cost, upgrade time, and building output)

now i think i have it Simplified up enough for you, I hope you are able to read this, as, you know it is basic English.

I have given valid reasons why gree should release this bonus to Crime City. So far only reason I've seen from your end is: it should be kept for elite players. so I'm waiting for your points as to why you think it is not a good idea

Weasel
08-20-2014, 07:40 PM
I probably would have understood perfectly, but a completely unformatted wall of text is not something I care to put any time into deciphering.

I will respond to your points in point form though.

-Street Assault

-It uses tons of cash
— Good for it. LTBs also eat cash and plenty of people are able to complete them.

-even top syndicates have players with high damage and very low IPH
— That is their problem, not anyone else's. Their low IPH in many cases is a choice, and where it is not a choice it is a result of being relatively new and buying lots of gold, but not using any of it to expedite building upgrades.

-those players are not useful at all with low IPH
— Since player stats will have little or no relevance in Street Assault, strength won't matter. If a strong but poor individual is of no use to "top teams" for street assault, there are many players who have incredible hood economies but haven't been chasing pixels or stats. Perhaps the "top" teams should consider recruiting some of those players to help them rather than complain about their existing teammates being so useless.

Arguments:

-Even at MW it used to be an elite Upgrade, but it was eventually released to more players
— That's nice. This is not MW though, and Gree is free to run their games differently as they desire. It's good that their titles have some differences and are not totally identical with different graphics. If you enjoy the MW experience, good for you. Keep playing MW for that experience.

-Having it on Epic boss doesn't make it free. most players still will need gold to finish it and WILL use gold to get it.
-Those elite players would now have +2 upgrade, and would still be elite.
— I never said this mod should be eternally reserved for the most elite. You put those words in my mouth.

-game is changing so should the bonuses. not only +1 upgrade, but it is also time to overall bonuses that increase IPH growth ( upgrade cost, upgrade time, and building output)
— I agree. Which is exactly why rewarding a +1 upgrade mod for an epic boss event is not a good idea. It is guaranteed to alienate anyone who is just starting and anyone who has reached the top boss tier. Alienating players in such a way is not advisable and therefore, a bad idea.

now i think i have it Simplified up enough for you, I hope you are able to read this, as, you know it is basic English.
This is unnecessary. I never criticized your language skills, I criticized your writing skills. They are not the same thing. Unformatted wall of text in any language is a "no-no".

I have given valid reasons why gree should release this bonus to Crime City. So far only reason I've seen from your end is: it should be kept for elite players. so I'm waiting for your points as to why you think it is not a good idea

Again, I did not state this mod should be reserved for elite players, you said that and assumed that's what I meant. I simply stated my opinion that awarding this particular mod for completion of an epic boss event is a bad idea. I am not obligated to defend my opinion to anyone, and you are free to disagree as firmly as you like.

Dipstik
08-20-2014, 07:42 PM
Omg lrn 2 english, nub!

BrisingrBoss
08-20-2014, 08:03 PM

This is where i got the impression you think it should be only for the elite.

Also as for the part about alienating the new players and the players at the highest bracket, that was the whole point of the message, if you look at my original post i mentioned this would be a way for gree to make money. in order for gree to make money, they need that a lot of people buy gold to use it on events. those high level players might end up buying the gold because the bonus is worth it. the epic boss also have a syndicate part, but this being the wrapper, it wouldn't mean all members get it(even the leeches) it would mean only the people who put an effort and killed all the individual bosses as well. most members of my syndicate need gold to finish boss 100 and most of them dont finish it for that reason. but i bet a lot of them would buy gold for that prize.

Weasel
08-20-2014, 08:29 PM
This is where i got the impression you think it should be only for the elite.

That was an observation of how Gree has historically operated and how they are likely to continue operating. Apparently English is not your primary languange though, so I'll credit that for your misunderstanding.

Also as for the part about alienating the new players and the players at the highest bracket, that was the whole point of the message,

This is exactly why your idea is bad and you should feel bad.

if you look at my original post i mentioned this would be a way for gree to make money. in order for gree to make money, they need that a lot of people buy gold to use it on events.

Gree currently has zero issues in that department. They have so little trouble in that area, in fact, that they can actually raise the difficulty levels and amount of gold needed to finish events and people still buy in.

those high level players might end up buying the gold because the bonus is worth it.

Key word, "might." The value/worth of any particular bonus is a matter of personal opinion. A bonus you consider as being "worth it" may be completely undesired by others.

the epic boss also have a syndicate part, but this being the wrapper, it wouldn't mean all members get it(even the leeches) it would mean only the people who put an effort and killed all the individual bosses as well.

I am aware of the definition of "wrapper prize," thanks. Try to be a little less condescending.

most members of my syndicate need gold to finish boss 100 and most of them dont finish it for that reason. but i bet a lot of them would buy gold for that prize.

Have you asked them, or are you just "betting"? These people who won't finish epic boss events because they need gold to do so, do they buy gold for other events? If yes, then why aren't they finishing one of the most rewarding events as far as gold used vs. rewards received? If no, that means they are probably free players and may have other reasons for not buying gold.

Miss Soprano
08-20-2014, 08:36 PM
What a colorful vocabulary you have there, Miss
Thanks Evan :)

BrisingrBoss
08-25-2014, 03:06 PM
Thanks Tadaaah fir releasing the +1 Building upgrade!!!! Oh and weasel, I guess if was right thinking that Gree should and would release this soon!!!!

Weasel
08-25-2014, 03:12 PM
I'm glad they didn't make it an Epic Boss prize!

I guess over the course of 3 years even Gree is bound to get one right eventually. ;)