PDA

View Full Version : Question for Attack/Def

scheKa
09-20-2011, 11:30 AM
Hi i have a question:
when i buy (example) a "Tommy Gun" with 10 att / 6 def, why do I only get 4 attack ?? iam lvl 54. Is that a Bug or something ?

thanks

bn3
09-20-2011, 12:08 PM
How many mafia members do you have ? How many guns do you own ? Is it replacing a previous gun with 6 attack ?

scheKa
09-21-2011, 10:47 AM
now iam lvl 56 and get no more points from "Tommy Gun" but WHY ?
here are my Stats:

phantom123
09-21-2011, 11:16 AM
I get 9 attack per Tommy gun. That is because it's replacing a pistol (1attack) my mafia member was equipping so 10-1=9. hope that helps.

wupuck
09-21-2011, 12:51 PM
This is some issue that Funzio has yet to address directly, in general the way most of these games work you are only allowed to take 1 of each melee/gun/armor/vehicle type into "battle" per mob member. Assuming your maxed mob and level 56 (thats' 56 * 5 = 280) it should take your best 280 guns. If your "worst" gun has a 6 for attack - it will take the take the tommy gun as the better gun but that would only mean a 4 pt increase.

The issue i'm trying to figure out now is what happens if you have one each of the best attack weapon and the best defense weapon or armor or vehicle or whatever as attack and defense values seem to randomly go up or down depending upon what you purchase or loot.

I just had my attack drop by 6 points after looting 3 pistols (can't remember which ones now). Go up when i looted a vehicle from a mission and drop again the next time i logged in. I'm totally confused as to whats the correct attack value.

Lana Mano
09-21-2011, 05:07 PM
loot items were supposedly used before bought items... mentioned in a thread a while back ago and i dont know if that was addressed or looked into. so mayyyybe a whole bunch of the colt 45s r replacing some of ur better bought guns o.O

Yoga Setyaka Wicaksono
09-21-2011, 05:14 PM
UR MAFIA BRING BEST WEAPON ARMOR & VEHICLE FROM UR INVENTORY

IF U R ATTACKING SOMEONE UR MAFIA EQUIPPED THE BEST WAV (WEAPON ARMOR VEHICLE) ATTACK
IF U R BEING ATTACK OF SOMEONE UR MAFIA EQUIPPED THE BEST WAV (WEAPON ARMOR VEHICLE) DEFENSE

THE WORST WAV WILL REPLACED WITH BETTER WAV U GET/BUY

wupuck
09-21-2011, 06:23 PM
loot items were supposedly used before bought items... mentioned in a thread a while back ago and i dont know if that was addressed or looked into. so mayyyybe a whole bunch of the colt 45s r replacing some of ur better bought guns o.O

Gawd I hope not! that would BITE!

EpicNecro1
08-02-2013, 09:19 PM
The answer is aliens.