PDA

View Full Version : Armada Striker not stacking

Kbiancamano
08-19-2014, 07:19 PM
I got the Armada striker at the end of Day 1 and when I got the Armada Striker again on level 1 prestige for Day 2 my Sea Defense bonus did not change. Anyone else have this problem?

Jaded Fusion
08-19-2014, 07:51 PM
Yeah but why should they? It's was clearly a mistake.

I'm sure people will make gree stack it in the end tho

warraw
08-19-2014, 08:56 PM
Those who wasted gold getting the unit on day1 should be fuming mad if it doesn't stack.

Those who didn't bother completing day1 will be overjoyed that they can now have this unit just by completing Level 1.

Either way, ALL HAIL GREE!!!

The same company who mistakenly released a 1 gold / 6k attack air unit sometime back mistakenly but decided to refund our gold and remove that unit from our inventory when they realized their screw up.

However, when many of us mistakenly bought the batch of 100 ships during frontline with 2000+ Gold, GREE conveniently gave template replies that "there will be no refunds for units purchased with gold"

And therein lies the hypocrisy, lies and deceits from this company.

2MblaZ
08-19-2014, 09:02 PM
Those who wasted gold getting the unit on day1 should be fuming mad if it doesn't stack.

Those who didn't bother completing day1 will be overjoyed that they can now have this unit just by completing Level 1.

The same company who mistakenly released a 1 gold / 6k attack air unit sometime back mistakenly but decided to refund our gold and remove that unit from our inventory when they realized their screw up.

However, when many of us mistakenly bought the batch of 100 ships during frontline with 2000+ Gold, GREE conveniently gave template replies that "there will be no refunds for units purchased with gold"

Pray, what news!?! Lol

...and gold keeps being bought and bought recklessly chasing those cute pixels like junkie does chase that white mouse...

^_*

Mr llama
08-19-2014, 10:16 PM

Making this unit stack is the only way to fix this if not I want my energy back for being stupid enough to play an lte thinking a decent boost would be attainable

SultanB
08-19-2014, 11:10 PM
Agreed^^
it's also been said to be stacking for some... Any insight Devs?

AZSnakeman
08-20-2014, 12:40 AM
I seriously doubt they will make the Armada Striker stack...

The wealthy can buy as many as they want in the store.

Anyone that completed Day 1 and acquired a second Armada Striker on Day 2, as I did, deserves a healthy dose of compensation.

GeoffW
08-20-2014, 01:13 AM
I completed day 1 'cos the unit was worth it, only to find I could have got it practically for free on day 2. Finding it does not stack as well adds insult to injury.

Snatcher
08-20-2014, 02:02 AM
Well the unit does stack only the 20% bonus Will be given 1x

miaomiao
08-20-2014, 02:41 AM
Hopefully Day 3 prestige 1/15 will be Armada Tracker [G] (60,066/60,065) +20% Ground Defense
Im starting to love GREE !

warraw
08-20-2014, 02:59 AM
Well the unit does stack only the 20% bonus Will be given 1x

And you reckon that's fair practice?

the 20% bonus is what good paying gold users who completed it on day 1 are after. Not the paltry 60k attack / defense.

warraw
08-20-2014, 03:02 AM
Its obvious GREE screwed up. But they will now have to honour their screw up.

They cannot possibly remove it from the inventory of those who got it on day 2 since this group of players could possibly have used gold as well.

They will however need to make good for the group of players who spent MORE GOLD to get that unit at Level 15 Prestige

Otherwise its not gold I want back. Its real money that I spent to purchase gold for this unit which I would otherwise not have purchased in the first place.

Commander Joe
08-20-2014, 05:07 AM
Would appreciate a comment on this issue from a mod. Thank you

Penelope cornmuffin
08-20-2014, 05:19 AM
Would appreciate a comment on this issue from a mod. Thank you

Agreed - waiting for some kind of response

Georgi
08-20-2014, 06:05 AM
Is day2 ground and day3 air def?

crazeejay
08-20-2014, 06:09 AM
God some of you whiners make this forum entertaining.

Systematrix
08-20-2014, 08:09 AM
How many times must some people get screwed over before they stop spending hard earned money? Fool me once, shame on you, Fool me twice...

warraw
08-20-2014, 08:44 PM
How many times must some people get screwed over before they stop spending hard earned money? Fool me once, shame on you, Fool me twice...

Just got a refund from APPLE in REAL CASH.

Now I have my money back and while the GOLD still sits pretty in my bank.

SUCK IT UP GREE.

Each time you screw up, it works out even better for me.

I hope everyone else has the gumption to demand for your rights instead of letting GREE trample all over you.