PDA

View Full Version : Top 3 prize changed from 10% conquest points to 10% conquest attack

Alexius
08-19-2014, 06:51 PM
I don't know how to put this any other way but this: Conditional boosts are not appropriate for a top 3 prize that was previously an unconditional prize of the same strength. 10% conquest points was awesome. 10% conquest attack is pretty weak. If it were 10% alliance attack it would be palatable.

Euchred
08-19-2014, 07:06 PM
I'm 99% sure it was always listed as conquest attack. I'll need a screenshot to believe it.

GetItFixed
08-19-2014, 07:43 PM
It was always Conquest Attack. No change at all. And yes Top 3 rewards are totally useless this time. Good for all non Top 3 teams. :cool:

Alexius
08-20-2014, 06:31 AM
I wish I had a screen shot. Maybe I should take a pic of the prizes as soon as they put them out so that we don't have any surprises. After war top 3 was, in fact, 10% conquest points. I thought it was an absolutely massive boost, double checked several devices, and yes I am sure of it. Now it's different and besides the point, a conditional boost for top 3?

Vile Lynn
08-20-2014, 07:24 AM
GREE changes dates, rewards and events all of the time without notice or explanation, usually... something we should all be used to by now.

Having screen shots won't change anything but prove the event has changed.

GetItFixed
08-20-2014, 08:48 AM
I wish I had a screen shot. Maybe I should take a pic of the prizes as soon as they put them out so that we don't have any surprises. After war top 3 was, in fact, 10% conquest points. I thought it was an absolutely massive boost, double checked several devices, and yes I am sure of it. Now it's different and besides the point, a conditional boost for top 3?

I have a SS of rewards right after last war ended and it NEVER was + 10% CP points, better check ur eyes. Sorry pal. And i instantly talked to a friend from a Top 3 guild making fun about how bad rewards are this time, right after last war was over, so i know 100%. Gree messes up a lots of things, but regarding this matter they havn t done anything wrong.