PDA

View Full Version : Raid Boss Health increase again!!

RealLoads
08-19-2014, 05:46 PM
Lvl 100 boss is now 8.1billion and lvl 150 boss is now 34.5billion. We can't keep up with these increases unless you change the damage we do to overall damage. Our unboosted stats aren't rising very much unless you complete every event, and even if you do I doubt it is enough to keep up with the health increase to Raid boss. Only the top teams who have been getting all those health regen bonuses will have a chance at finishing masters without the use of tons of gold.

Jaded Fusion
08-19-2014, 06:19 PM
Another smart move by gree.

Hey gree how about making the drop prizes units that will actually effect our stats. 30k units should be the uncommon A/D stats min.

'MAU' Mirsad-Ra
08-19-2014, 07:42 PM
YOU are burning your Players GREE!! You increased the RB Health from 29Bil to 34Bil in less than 3 weeks. That's almost 20% increase. Our raw stats didn't even come close to increasing that much. Coming from a top 10 Faction I can tell you that this is absurd and you should listen to your players if you want this game to last any longer and prevent players from retiring. First Lvl 150 you kept the Health the same for few cycles and now you are increasing it every Cycle. We all know you have to make money, but it shouldn't be like this. Cheers.

Anzzi
08-19-2014, 10:31 PM
Lol, and i was really hoping our faction would complete prestige this time...not in a million years :(

SpikeyKit
08-19-2014, 10:43 PM
Another smart move by gree.

Hey gree how about making the drop prizes units that will actually effect our stats. 30k units should be the uncommon A/D stats min.

And were gonna need it. What a kick in the face of the weaker teams.

Asto
08-19-2014, 10:52 PM
Just when I think we are getting somewhere gree go and make masters almost impossible to complete unless you're a top 10 or get some massive hitting jumpers in. All I can say is the prize better be worth it but even so, for at least a week after the last one people were doing polls and complaining and it was quite visible that we wanted a slight decrease in health for now and then the health increases accordingly with stat growth. I can tell you I have not gained 20% raw stats in that time. Utter joke.

P.S. just because SUP and OSW players might have gained over 20% raw stats does not mean the rest of the MW community have and that's simply down to their astronomical spending

Mr llama
08-19-2014, 10:55 PM
And were gonna need it. What a kick in the face of the weaker teams.they are weaker teams for a reason, expecting to start playing and automatically be able to complete the raid boss is foolish. Many of us had to put in time and work for the ability to finish these events.. Gold free

SpikeyKit
08-19-2014, 10:57 PM
Just when I think we are getting somewhere gree go and make masters almost impossible to complete unless you're a top 10 or get some massive hitting jumpers in. All I can say is the prize better be worth it but even so, for at least a week after the last one people were doing polls and complaining and it was quite visible that we wanted a slight decrease in health for now and then the health increases accordingly with stat growth. I can tell you I have not gained 20% raw stats in that time. Utter joke.

P.S. just because SUP and OSW players might have gained over 20% raw stats does not mean the rest of the MW community have and that's simply down to their astronomical spending

Kinda wrong there. They have the best raw stats and can PA we shall say every 20mins some less. Keeping up with that isnt possible. They hit too hard too fast they the rest top 75/100 struggle to keep up with

iamnasty
08-19-2014, 10:57 PM

Don't think all the Top 10 can achieved unless dumping tons of gold, more likely Top 3 or 5......moo :D

ACE/SUPG
08-19-2014, 11:02 PM
Gree you'll need to reconsider what you'll did,& put bosses back to what they were...you ever heard that saying if it ain't broke,don't fix it...it's just absurd to increase stats like that on bosses,without doing same for us players,trying to defeat them,

Victory99
08-19-2014, 11:02 PM
This is like kick to the face every time this happens and there are only 3 solutions
-1 make the raid boss health frozen for an extended amount of time(for this high I think 5+cycles is fair enough)
-2 chance the hit tallies and keep the health instead so make that a quick attack does your regualr damage with boost present and FA 5x that
-3 give us a lot better units.Easily 50% of my stat are from boost alone, there need to be better units so players don't have to souly depend on boost for power all of your stat growth

ACE/SUPG
08-19-2014, 11:04 PM
At this rate what you'll doing trying too make prestige impossible to beat without spending ton of gold...geez

Sherah
08-19-2014, 11:36 PM
I know I'm not one of the huge spenders and that my money won't make or break this game when it's like crack for a lot of people but I'm gonna say that I have a bit of a system where spending real money is concerned. I have to know exactly what i will get and there is a kind limit on what I am willing to spend per event. If the cost keeps going up it pusses me off and I tend to stop spending entirely. If, on the other hand, we get a great deal I will go over the the limit I set because I want to encourage the tendency to give us good value for money. I was so happy when they fixed boss health a while ago but now I have been seeing that my money gets me less and less in the boss events and although I really like these events it make me think I might just do enough bosses to help my faction with daily targets and save my gold for something that offers better prize value... I do wish the prizes for boss 75,80,85,90 and 95 were better it still requires a lot of efforts and for some people gold to get there and unless you get the wrapper units there is really very little incentive to try. Generally speaking I can say that as a rule if I am able to get to 100 bosses without spending gold it makes me ready to spend more gold to get to 150... If I can't even break 90-95 bosses without spending gold I am definitely not going to be spending as much, I will either just spend whatever little bit I need to get to L.100 or I won't even try that- I'll just kill bosses for faction goals and I won't spend money.

SpikeyKit
08-19-2014, 11:44 PM
This is like kick to the face every time this happens and there are only 3 solutions
-1 make the raid boss health frozen for an extended amount of time(for this high I think 5+cycles is fair enough)
-2 chance the hit tallies and keep the health instead so make that a quick attack does your regualr damage with boost present and FA 5x that
-3 give us a lot better units.Easily 50% of my stat are from boost alone, there need to be better units so players don't have to souly depend on boost for power all of your stat growth

4 Put our boosts into play

Pidgeot
08-20-2014, 12:06 AM
I would like to use my boosted stats if health keeps up like this OR increase the stats of the units we get

Common gives 10K units
Uncommon gives 30K units
Rare gives 50k units
Super Rare gives 90k units
Epic gives 150k units
Legendary give 300k units

If you are going to keep increase health and not give us good raw stat units, then keep the health the way it was 4 raid bosses ago.

Mcdoc
08-20-2014, 12:14 AM
Wow - just - SMH - Wow!

IF you made the ILTQ where the average player could finish it for about 200-300 Gold - GUESS WHAT - a LOT of players would buy 650 Gold pack to finish it rather than the thousands of players who just say DUCK IT and don't even try!

IF you made the Raid. Boss to where most Top 100 teams could finish. Masters with less than 200-300 Gold - GUESS WHAT - a lot of teams would pull together and spend gold vs just saying DUCK IT and not even trying !

Did the Monkeys running your events department ever take any marketing classes or even pretend to want to keep Good Paying Customers as Happy - Good Paying Customers ?

You keep moving the Carrot so far out that half of my faction Talks more about Clash of Clans (CoC) now more than we talk about Modern War.

Omg - smh - wtf ?

{Kill Joy}
08-20-2014, 12:15 AM
Gree If you want to make money on this event don't raise boss health. Your just scaring people off. Therefore they won't spend. Lock factions instead. Lower the health back to the original 150 strength and lock the factions. Teams will have no choice but to buy gold to finish. Rather than having jumpers help them out.

bam bam.
08-20-2014, 12:35 AM
Where did this info come from?

Cause one would think...surely not

1bn health for lvl 100 boss
Set it at that for next 5 cycles

10bn health for for 150 boss

free play
08-20-2014, 12:39 AM
Bla bla bla , notting but winging on here day in and day, play the game for what it is, a sinking ship looking for a quick buck, when have gree ever listened to it's customers

Pidgeot
08-20-2014, 01:26 AM
Bla bla bla , notting but winging on here day in and day, play the game for what it is, a sinking ship looking for a quick buck, when have gree ever listened to it's customers

Sure GREE ****s up quite often but they ARE trying. They made epic boss beatable without spending a ton of cash. They also gave us a ILTQ we could finish without spending a assload of gold. They are listening but not as often as we like. LTBs and Epic Boss are signs of this. The 30 minute timer on crates is also a start to good things coming, unless they mess with the rates again, which I feel they did. The best thing for the game is to make it cheaper and they are slowly getting there, though the snail finished long ago.

786TRYX
08-20-2014, 01:43 AM
Wish somebody knew how to contact the developers. Would love a big spam wave directly to their laptops...

Asto
08-20-2014, 01:52 AM
Kinda wrong there. They have the best raw stats and can PA we shall say every 20mins some less. Keeping up with that isnt possible. They hit too hard too fast they the rest top 75/100 struggle to keep up with
Yes so why do gree have to aid for SUP and OSW all the time, there aren't just 60 players in this game are there? What about the other 100k players or whatever there is? It's only down to the fact they use an astronomical amount of gold that they finish everything but they aren't the only big spenders in this game are they?

786TRYX
08-20-2014, 01:54 AM
Nope I am lost too...

Asto
08-20-2014, 01:55 AM
Don't think all the Top 10 can achieved unless dumping tons of gold, more likely Top 3 or 5......moo :D
Exactly!!.....moo to you too ;) (more than likely top 10 teams will be willing to dump this gold so they can keep up with the the teams around them and more to the point they will be able to increase the gap between themselves and top 25's)

Snatcher
08-20-2014, 01:56 AM
You wont get any answers from GREEDY they only like sucking kock

786TRYX
08-20-2014, 01:57 AM
Lol. Hahaha

free play
08-20-2014, 02:18 AM
Lmao, what was the last lvl 100 boss, was it 8.1 bil,

bam bam.
08-20-2014, 02:35 AM
Sure GREE ****s up quite often but they ARE trying. They made epic boss beatable without spending a ton of cash. They also gave us a ILTQ we could finish without spending a assload of gold. They are listening but not as often as we like. LTBs and Epic Boss are signs of this. The 30 minute timer on crates is also a start to good things coming, unless they mess with the rates again, which I feel they did. The best thing for the game is to make it cheaper and they are slowly getting there, though the snail finished long ago.

A 30 minute timer is not a positive sign. Encouraging children to gamble is as far from a good sign as u get IMO. If they removed crates that would be a good sign. alternatively; age restrict the game and give us all odds involved as they do in all lotteries!.

*loot chance is just as bad/when gaming becomes gambling

Pidgeot
08-20-2014, 02:42 AM
A 30 minute timer is not a positive sign. Encouraging children to gamble is as far from a good sign as u get IMO. If they removed crates that would be a good sign. alternatively; age restrict the game and give us all odds involved as they do in all lotteries!.

*loot chance is just as bad/when gaming becomes gambling

True, crates should just go away but I dont see it happening anytime soon so reducing the timer is good for players like me who are up all day long. I would like to see the sorry completely removed and replaced. As for kids, I get ads related to alcohol so theres that. The game should be age restricted though.

skywalker_98
08-20-2014, 04:00 AM
I have to agree .I'm in a newer formed faction about 5 months and we finally finished in the top 1500.First goal of the team.Then as we lined up other goals to strive for ..first thing rejected was faction prestige missions..can't complete..trying to beat a lvl 100 boss...no way..if you would read some of these posts you probably would make more money as our team and I sure there are many others who just say why buy gold it going to be wasted ..can't complete.. instead of catering to top factions to create a wider strength gap..during the time there are running we spend time building stats with no gold involved. If they were in reach the temptation is there but not a hard decision to hold onto your money instead of throwing it away!Actually we have lost people who just quit the game because you get bored when you can't try to even complete a goal the day it starts..not saying it should be free but don't cost me a arm and leg every month..wouldn't take long to run out of body parts!

bam bam.
08-20-2014, 04:42 AM
hopefully they give prestige and master atk boosts and beginners and normal time reductions including health yeah yeah!

pelle plutt
08-20-2014, 06:22 AM
at least this way we can get a 4 day vacation after completing prestige.... or never mind, there will be LTQs! =)

But seriously, since RB master levels began our raw stats has increased 10-15% and the boss health +60%, this was an expensive event from the beginning, but now we are talking at least 1 vault per player (for a top10 team) and non stop playing for 5 days

El Wonka
08-20-2014, 06:32 AM
I would be happy if they could just be consistant ... If it's marginal increases..that's fine..but randomly jumping around the stats each month makes no sense..

Thief
08-20-2014, 06:35 AM
Frankly its become a joke. My Raw Attack has been virtually maxed out for months. Sure it might jump up by small increment here and there (probably about 3% per cycle) but the only stats that really go up are modified stats. I don't really care but even in top 10 we have to spend vaults to complete Masters....Its exhausting and don't really care to push harder when I think its already a huge time suck. Hopefully Gree realizes that more teams can't complete and aren't going to spend a few dozen vaults to complete

pelle plutt
08-20-2014, 06:51 AM
i checked the math, for a full 60ppl team you need to average 51.5bn dmg to complete master level (i assume and additional 10 is required for "normal" levels)

all heavies I know are at 530-580m dmg per PA, so make it an even 100 PAs to complete it, for a team of all heavies....

Arizona
08-20-2014, 06:51 AM
You keep moving the Carrot so far out that half of my faction Talks more about Clash of Clans (CoC) now more than we talk about Modern War.

Omg - smh - wtf ?

No coc play for me thank you!

kguittar
08-20-2014, 08:11 AM
the prizes will probably be all attack boosts too. If they are, at least thats a good reason not to finish it. I don't need an even bigger spread between my attack and defense.

KingDante!
08-20-2014, 08:18 AM
Clash of Clans ;)

Victory99
08-20-2014, 09:16 AM
4 Put our boosts into play
Thats what 2 means regular damage with boost active and base the 5x FA on that

Lift Ticket
08-20-2014, 10:39 AM
Wow - just - SMH - Wow!

IF you made the ILTQ where the average player could finish it for about 200-300 Gold - GUESS WHAT - a LOT of players would buy 650 Gold pack to finish it rather than the thousands of players who just say DUCK IT and don't even try!

IF you made the Raid. Boss to where most Top 100 teams could finish. Masters with less than 200-300 Gold - GUESS WHAT - a lot of teams would pull together and spend gold vs just saying DUCK IT and not even trying !

Did the Monkeys running your events department ever take any marketing classes or even pretend to want to keep Good Paying Customers as Happy - Good Paying Customers ?

Omg - smh - wtf ?

LoL McDoc...

I think Gree(d)'s thinking is DUCK IT...we got da money, we got da power...DUCK those other people!!

2000y2k
08-20-2014, 11:14 AM
Funny how most threads on Gree sites are always negative. Night and day reading super cells forums.

Hobbs
08-20-2014, 12:01 PM
Why not allow boosted stat damage to count?
Havnt all of us PAID for these units with bonuses attached?And GREE decide when we really need them they don't count?
If this is the case we shouldn't have Boosted A/D units,we should just be awarded higher stat units instead,this would allow the people who spend to go after these units some VALUE FOR MONEY and the ability to use their units they earn to their advantage.

Jaded Fusion
08-20-2014, 12:04 PM
Why not allow boosted stat damage to count?
Havnt all of us PAID for these units with bonuses attached?And GREE decide when we really need them they don't count?
If this is the case we shouldn't have Boosted A/D units,we should just be awarded higher stat units instead,this would allow the people who spend to go after these units some VALUE FOR MONEY and the ability to use their units they earn to their advantage.

Well if they allowed boosted stats some people could wipe out lvl 100 bosses with a FA.

rookstar
08-20-2014, 01:07 PM
Recently we asked for a freeze in raid boss health = we get constant large increases
We ask for fewer events between WD = we get 17 days of events
Great customer care Gree , NO WONDER so many players are retiring / quitting

Pidgeot
08-20-2014, 02:15 PM
Well if they allowed boosted stats some people could wipe out lvl 100 bosses with a FA.

Why not? We are being punished for the units we don't have.

Dazzj10
08-20-2014, 02:35 PM
Amazing 5 pages and no sign of gree,,, yet they/he is commenting on threads of nothing important ...PATHETIC
This is another event that most factions outside top 1000 will be resting from

THANK YOU TO THE BUNCH that think that these increases are acceptable

Major Elvis Newton
08-20-2014, 04:10 PM
"No wonder so many are retiring" LOL if that was actually the case you would notice trust me

Spetsnaz
08-20-2014, 04:19 PM
How much damage is required to finish beginner, normal and prestige for the raid boss event?

Jaded Fusion
08-20-2014, 04:37 PM
Why not? We are being punished for the units we don't have.

why not what?
all I said was some people would be able to drop a lvl 100 rb with a FA. That isn't fair for 80% of the community. Neither is how much gree raises rb health. Its a lose lose everywhere.

-Gree releases energy mods; LTQs/FLTQs have higher energy. Those that didn't get the energy mod have to pay more
-Gree releases health mods; RB/EB health goes up & wdp go down per win

if gree allows boosted stats in rb it will be zero challenge for t100-t1 factions. Meaning they'd have to increase the boss health way more then it is now. Worried about 34b try 120 billion because that's nearly what it will become.

Gen CheeBye
08-20-2014, 05:25 PM
Just chill and have a beer.

This event is a dead duck!

:p

rambo 1st blood
08-20-2014, 07:20 PM
Its a joke that the health goes up when only 2% of the games player's get the health bonuses . The game is turning into mission impossible unless you want to spend a small fortune

Spetsnaz
08-20-2014, 07:43 PM
Unless you're on a team that works really well together. Then it doesn't cost money.

Adm. J(K96)
08-20-2014, 08:59 PM
Unless you're on a team that works really well together. Then it doesn't cost money.

I seem to recall that not being the case in the very faction who is in your signature. It appeared to be a lot of gold spent, a lot of help, and no finish. Don't get me wrong, a good effort and very well coordinated. But the job went unfinished with some very strong accounts. Yet you propose the other 90% can do what you yourself couldn't?

East Coast Bias
08-20-2014, 09:16 PM
I seem to recall that not being the case in the very faction who is in your signature. It appeared to be a lot of gold spent, a lot of help, and no finish. Don't get me wrong, a good effort and very well coordinated. But the job went unfinished with some very strong accounts. Yet you propose the other 90% can do what you yourself couldn't?

I don't recall him mentioning anything about having completed masters. But the statement is true. If you have a full team of strong accounts, it is possible to do it gold free. But my guess would be that only one or two factions could actually do that, and even those factions, they could be impatient, so might gold it anyway. Our team had a few players who did 40-70bn of damage gold free, so spent nothing on masters.

Spetsnaz
08-20-2014, 09:18 PM
What are we talking about? Masters?

Gen CheeBye
08-20-2014, 11:46 PM

I was a jumper in your faction to finish master lvl RB 2 cycles ago.

And by golly did it cost me 3 vaults. You have to add in gold used even if I was just a jumper.

Dazzj10
08-21-2014, 03:26 PM
Just a quick thanks to gree. For giving us a reply on this thread

bam bam.
08-24-2014, 05:59 AM
This event is now another gree'd event

tunka
08-24-2014, 06:20 AM
Dont do it !!! Reconsider the game is supposed to be fun also dont forget the core value because 8.1B for lvl100 boss is just ridiculous.

JB5
08-24-2014, 10:25 AM
IMO, The masters lvl was created for 2 reasons. (Ok, 3. But to say "To get you to buy more gold!!" Should be a given by now.) One, to give the stronger factions the challenges they were asking for. Two, to try and stop the faction jumping to weaker factions.

To me, that's fine. But when you (Gree) continue to increase the strength the way you have, especially this RB, you've actually hurt yourselves a lot. I've already heard of some of the top factions that are NOT going to do the master lvl because the cost in gold that this increase in boss health has caused. Meaning, not only have you caused them to spend less, you caused lower factions to spend less because now they will have more opportunities for help jumping in. So less money for you across the board.

Not sure if it's a few people making these decisions on your (Gree) end, or if it's a group effort. But you really need to think them out better. It's all about your actions, and our reactions. And right now most of the reactions are looking negative. The game is still somewhat fun, but if it keeps going in the direction of everything being out of reach without a ton of gold, then we all lose.

Sorry if this is taken as "whinning", but it's just my opinion.

Wilbur
08-24-2014, 11:10 AM
How much damage is required to finish beginner, normal and prestige for the raid boss event?

Anyone know the increases here? We finished beginner no problem. Working our way through regular now. Some of the more experienced players noticed their attacks were not as effective and spoke up.

Last couple times we got the easy and regular portions done. We were hoping to make further progress into prestige on this event, curious now how much different is a lv 80 boss?

Am seeing current lv 80 boss listed as 636,247,446. Anyone know what it was before?

The prize for completing easy was pretty good I though, 10% ground defense bonus. Maybe the prizes are better now since the difficulty is increased?

East Coast Bias
08-24-2014, 05:23 PM
IMO, The masters lvl was created for 2 reasons. (Ok, 3. But to say "To get you to buy more gold!!" Should be a given by now.) One, to give the stronger factions the challenges they were asking for. Two, to try and stop the faction jumping to weaker factions.

To me, that's fine. But when you (Gree) continue to increase the strength the way you have, especially this RB, you've actually hurt yourselves a lot. I've already heard of some of the top factions that are NOT going to do the master lvl because the cost in gold that this increase in boss health has caused. Meaning, not only have you caused them to spend less, you caused lower factions to spend less because now they will have more opportunities for help jumping in. So less money for you across the board.

Not sure if it's a few people making these decisions on your (Gree) end, or if it's a group effort. But you really need to think them out better. It's all about your actions, and our reactions. And right now most of the reactions are looking negative. The game is still somewhat fun, but if it keeps going in the direction of everything being out of reach without a ton of gold, then we all lose.

Sorry if this is taken as "whinning", but it's just my opinion.

I think you have it summarized perfectly. There are also many more folders for sale (ie: value of folders gong down) because there are fewer factions that need them. All of us should think how is the best way to minimize gold use and when is it worth it. Personally, I don't think masters is worth gold use.

GR79
08-24-2014, 05:42 PM
^^^Exactly. I don't know what decision making process, if any, Gree uses.

KillerDriller
08-24-2014, 05:47 PM
Regular players have to increase their stats by over 30% just to have the same chance as they had before because of the boss strength increase. I figured the idea about getting stronger was to get further ahead, not just to keep up.

cubsrul
08-24-2014, 05:53 PM
Does anybody know how boss damage is calculated? I am level 130 with about 53M in attack stats. My Force attack damage on the boss is about 103M. Another guy in my faction is level 157 with about 51M in attack stats and his force attack damage is 127M. Why is his 25% higher with less attack stats?

East Coast Bias
08-24-2014, 06:44 PM
Does anybody know how boss damage is calculated? I am level 130 with about 53M in attack stats. My Force attack damage on the boss is about 103M. Another guy in my faction is level 157 with about 51M in attack stats and his force attack damage is 127M. Why is his 25% higher with less attack stats?

RB does not take boosts into account. So its you raw stats that matter. Otoh, EB does take into account your boosts, so they help there.

zzyxx
08-24-2014, 06:57 PM
They are making it pretty hard to complete.

Huj
08-24-2014, 07:27 PM

Hence the problem. The top two factions have gotten all or most of the +1 building upgrades +1 energy regen and +5% health regen bonuses In the game. While the REST of the players have gotten few to none of these bonuses. So it is impossible for Gree to make balanced events for everyone where such a huge gap exists. If they make Bosses to easy I GARENTEE SUP/OSW will bit ch and moan that they are board and the game is to easy because everyone can do the same thing they can.

Huj
08-24-2014, 07:28 PM
My PA does LESS damage than my attack stats with boost now lol ;(

SpikeyKit
08-25-2014, 05:08 AM
My PA does LESS damage than my attack stats with boost now lol ;(

Thats quite common. Sucks i know

losthuskies
08-25-2014, 04:46 PM
Bottom line gree wants gold they suck you in thinking you take the boss down and plan for it in your faction then the defense shows up and BOOOM!!! gree=gold

Gen CheeBye
08-26-2014, 05:17 AM
Raid Boss master levels are not meant for us.

Its only for the top 1% factions. We get the picture Gree and thank you for saving our money.

Mikelord
08-26-2014, 08:33 AM
Just stRted clash of clans like last month, it's by far one of the most fairest games I've played, level wise with new players up to old ones, very balanced and unlike gree have great customer service. AND BEST OF ALL YOU CAN SEE OTHER PEOPLES BASED DECORATIONS GREE, HOW ABOUT THOSE APPLES.???

bam bam.
08-26-2014, 09:07 AM
Just stRted clash of clans like last month, it's by far one of the most fairest games I've played, level wise with new players up to old ones, very balanced and unlike gree have great customer service. AND BEST OF ALL YOU CAN SEE OTHER PEOPLES BASED DECORATIONS GREE, HOW ABOUT THOSE APPLES.???

Wrong thread mate, but ur not wrong

Wilbur
08-26-2014, 09:40 AM
Anyone know the increases here? We finished beginner no problem. Working our way through regular now. Some of the more experienced players noticed their attacks were not as effective and spoke up.

Last couple times we got the easy and regular portions done. We were hoping to make further progress into prestige on this event, curious now how much different is a lv 80 boss?

Am seeing current lv 80 boss listed as 636,247,446. Anyone know what it was before?

The prize for completing easy was pretty good I though, 10% ground defense bonus. Maybe the prizes are better now since the difficulty is increased?

We aren't having problems dealing with the lv 80s. Maybe this is something lonely only needs to worry about in prestige or masters.

Warhammer269
08-27-2014, 06:06 AM
they are weaker teams for a reason, expecting to start playing and automatically be able to complete the raid boss is foolish. Many of us had to put in time and work for the ability to finish these events.. Gold free

Pardon me Sir, but some of us have been playing for YEARS and can't keep up with GreeD's bs. I have been playing since before factions came into existence and yes, GreeD bows down to the money of top factions. They allow top factions to lie, cheat and steal to get ridiculous stats and then cater the game around them. I can't fault those factions and actually applaud their efforts because GreeD sucks the farts out of dead chickens. I wish Funzio was still running the game. At least funzio made sure their stuff worked before releasing it.........

Now we have a pretty looking game that runs like garbage with more and more people realizing that playing is pointless. I love these new screens that pop up when a boss is summoned that screws up whatever you are doing..... Nice "feature"..... Who was the retard that came up with that brilliant idea? And they wonder why the game runs like crap lol