PDA

View Full Version : 3 big hitters (2bill A/1bill def) looking to spend less in a disciplined faction

Fergus14
08-19-2014, 04:17 AM
Current T25 players looking to spend less gold, maybe in a faction that doesn't care about WD but takes all other events seriously.

Must be well disciplened and have no freeloaders.

All European, stats circa 2 billion attack and approaching 1 billion defence. W are extremely active, always have been.

You must finish all events, (masters RB a bonus as we are used to completing), pereferably maxed bonuses and be close to full.

We left the last faction because there were too many people who didn't do the requirements for all events and an active faction with no slackers is key to us.

SaB Leader
08-19-2014, 03:05 PM
Posted you bro. Cheers

webdmaximus
08-19-2014, 03:15 PM
Current T25 players looking to spend less gold, maybe in a faction that doesn't care about WD but takes all other events seriously.

Must be well disciplened and have no freeloaders.

All European, stats circa 2 billion attack and approaching 1 billion defence. W are extremely active, always have been.

You must finish all events, (masters RB a bonus as we are used to completing), pereferably maxed bonuses and be close to full.

We left the last faction because there were too many people who didn't do the requirements for all events and an active faction with no slackers is key to us.

Private pm me please

Spetsnaz
08-19-2014, 03:19 PM
I'm one of the 2 leaders from VFF Tramps. if you'd like to talk to us then come join our groupme recruiting room.
https://groupme.com/join_group/7988018/a90eVL

Or check out my thread on the forum.
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?93453-VFF-Tramps-Top-75-HLP-feeling-unloved-Join-Our-Family!

ElMacho
08-19-2014, 03:50 PM
PM Sent..............

Fergus14
08-20-2014, 05:00 AM
Wow inundated with responses and thanks to all. If you haven't received a PM sorry but theres been too many and we can only follow a few up. Thanks again

ElMacho
08-20-2014, 12:05 PM
Man no PM for me :(

lol