PDA

View Full Version : If Gree Raised the Level Cap on Buildings...

Sleazy_P_Martini
08-19-2014, 01:22 AM
i don't think the game is at a point where raising the level caps on buildings is needed. I don't even think most players would benefit from a higher ceiling. I do think there's a few of them old FC folks that are pretty much done upgrading income buildings and are working on Defense buildings.

I know I'd like this to happen. If Gree did raise the ceiling to 15, or even 20, what would be the first building you'd work on?

I'd go with one of three:

Nightclubs. The once King of IPH. One cannot overlook these behemoths. Although the upgrade times on nc's are atrocious.

West Side Fine Gems. This building single-handedly makesit worthwhile to add its collection cycle to your schedule. I had to sell off granny to pay for this level ten upgrade. I have a feeling i'd have to give up my firstborn to get this one any higher.

Tsar's Teahouse. My favorite building in the game. besides my frosty's hideouts. Highest payout for the best collection cycle in the game. nuff sed.

Yeah, all my threads are building/iph related. That's all this game has for me now. So gimmie a break.

Nighteg
08-19-2014, 03:03 AM
I love the idea, but only if +1 upgrade mod is released.

Sleazy_P_Martini
08-19-2014, 03:10 AM
i think this could stave off the wolves in place of that mod. I would honestly be torn between choosing between the two. I'm not sure which i'd prefer.

perhaps this would be better for high iph players since it would set them apart even more. I think. +1 mod would let everyone else catch up. I'm not sure though.

fan139
08-19-2014, 07:21 AM
The plus one mod should keep the same difference as both would have the advantage supposedly

Sleazy_P_Martini
08-19-2014, 07:32 AM
Not necessarily. Lower iph would be able to cover more ground faster with cheaper upgrades that the higher iph already finished.

To an extent, lower iph would have a chance to catch up.

Evan1000
08-19-2014, 08:57 AM
+1 mod would let everyone else catch up.

Think about who we're talking about. If GREE were to ever release such a mod it'd be reserved for top 3 teams only, or just for TAW. Look at energy regen mods, look at free bank deposits. All I ever got other than the same old crappy att/def mods are Jobs Payout, and that cool yet useless -10% bank fee reduction.

DoubleR7
08-19-2014, 10:06 AM
Think about who we're talking about. If GREE were to ever release such a mod it'd be reserved for top 3 teams only, or just for TAW. Look at energy regen mods, look at free bank deposits. All I ever got other than the same old crappy att/def mods are Jobs Payout, and that cool yet useless -10% bank fee reduction.
It has been released. It was a first place war prize and leaderboard prize

Mcdoc
08-19-2014, 10:28 AM

I think THAT was his point.

The only ones who would get this amazing mod would be the people who use gold to finish everything instantly Already - so giving it to the top 3 teams or Top 100 Players is like giving a $5,000 a month Welfare Check to Bill Gates

BrisingrBoss
08-19-2014, 10:44 AM

so far, only one player on this game has this mod. pretty ****ty from gree to release a new mod and only award one player.

Nighteg
08-19-2014, 10:46 AM

It has been released to ALL at least x7 in Kingdom Age, and at least x3 in Modern Warfare. No reason not to give 1 in cc! (and by give i mean a reasonable challenge, like top 100/75 reward)

Evan1000
08-19-2014, 10:51 AM

The only ones who would get this amazing mod would be the people who use gold to finish everything instantly Already - so giving it to the top 3 teams or Top 100 Players is like giving a $5,000 a month Welfare Check to Bill Gates

This made me laugh, Lmfao

Evan1000
08-19-2014, 10:52 AM
It has been released to ALL at least x7 in Kingdom Age, and at least x3 in Modern Warfare. No reason not to give 1 in cc! (and by give i mean a reasonable challenge, like top 100/75 reward)

I think Top 150/250 would be more reasonable c; lmao

James_Slade
08-19-2014, 10:54 AM
I'd like to see us be able to buy bricks with respect.

Vile Lynn
08-19-2014, 10:55 AM

That's not entirely true about KA... There was a +3 for a Top 300 (or 400?) war reward a while back and some other events that I don't remember now, but it was not released x7 to ALL in KA... just saying :)

And, upgrading got old and many finished upgrading everything... the mod became obsolete. However, it was awesome while it lasted!

Morgz
08-19-2014, 10:55 AM

The only ones who would get this amazing mod would be the people who use gold to finish everything instantly Already - so giving it to the top 3 teams or Top 100 Players is like giving a $5,000 a month Welfare Check to Bill GatesGreat analogy, and spot on.