PDA

View Full Version : RB/EB health

ohlo-00
08-18-2014, 09:36 AM
what about lock the syndicates when this events run.
and make Raid boss health by the total stats of syndicate members, not the same for all
and Epic boss health by stats of player not by level

BrisingrBoss
08-18-2014, 09:40 AM
what about lock the syndicates when this events run.
and make Raid boss health by the total stats of syndicate members, not the same for all
and Epic boss health by stats of player not by level

What he said!!!

Dipstik
08-18-2014, 09:44 AM
What I said!

Well, minus all that stupid crap about making the boss strength based on your syndicate strength... that's as dumb as setting up the rivals list by stats.

ohlo-00
08-18-2014, 09:44 AM
What he said!!!
make the same chance for all to complete this event, not only for few syndicates, or members

Weasel
08-18-2014, 10:19 AM
Events should have the same completion requirements for everyone, regardless of the actual event difficulty. Does that mean everyone will complete every event? No. It does, however, mean that one person's level of success with an event isn't determined by anything other than their own level of participation.

Vile Lynn
08-18-2014, 10:44 AM
Yeah, what Dipstik said a long time ago...

lock syndicates except for a week of recruiting after 3-day war.

BrisingrBoss
08-18-2014, 10:50 AM
I agree to the locking so far as we are still able to boot people for non participating in events. even if they had to include a feature which asked for officers to vote on who to boot. basically requiring a minimum of votes to boot

Vile Lynn
08-18-2014, 10:54 AM
I agree to the locking so far as we are still able to boot people for non participating in events. even if they had to include a feature which asked for officers to vote on who to boot. basically requiring a minimum of votes to boot

Cannot have it both ways.