PDA

View Full Version : Gree, why not change all traditional rewards

Zirach
08-18-2014, 08:53 AM
I have seen many threads and poll requesting putting differrent rewards instead of the ussual attack and defense which made the strong more stronger and those weak who gain these kind a rewards just realize its useless and now due to status inflation because of attk ,def. Mods youve think raising rb health is the solution but not
Stop giving those mods and try giving extra % income, or an extra building of any 18,12,24 and so on or some gear with rob or attacked proof, or some weapons that let us attacked some rivals that are 20%or 30 ,50 and so on % higher than the other player and there will be a lot more, sure players have much more idea and this will surely solve status inflation:cool:

Nighteg
08-18-2014, 09:05 AM
We have been asking for some kind of diversity in mods since the big bang. It's like trying to squeeze blood from a turnip.

Weasel
08-18-2014, 09:44 AM
I think attack and defence mods are the only ones that don't "cost" Gree anything. Almost all other available mods offer a bonus that reduces the need for either gold or time, and people who spend less time playing are likely to spend less gold. This is especially true if a shortened length of time playing refers not to less time spent per day, but total time spent from start to finish. Don't make building/upgrading a hood too easy or quickly done, don't make any events too easy or cheaply finished, do put the elevators at the end of a maze of slot machines, do make the door/exit difficult to locate.

Don't hold your breath hoping for Gree to change, and be pleasantly surprised (shocked even) if it ever does happen.

B0ST0N
08-18-2014, 09:52 AM
Change jobs while your at it lol. Those are beyond useless

Thatkidyouknow
08-18-2014, 11:39 AM
The top 750 reward on mw war this weekend was +25% valor point payout in raid. That means +25% respect payout in raid. Stuff like that gree

cynicalmofo
08-19-2014, 02:06 AM
Looking at the inventory changes, I wouldn't be all that surprised if a limited edition building was one of the upcoming prizes...

AZZ.
08-19-2014, 08:38 AM
The top 750 reward on mw war this weekend was +25% valor point payout in raid. That means +25% respect payout in raid. Stuff like that gree

Are you really asking for more worthless respect points?

Captain Torgue
08-20-2014, 01:53 AM
We have been asking for some kind of diversity in mods since the big bang. It's like trying to squeeze blood from a turnip.

You can't squeeze blood from a turnip.

Thatkidyouknow
08-20-2014, 07:52 AM
You can't squeeze blood from a turnip.

You can't?

Evan1000
08-20-2014, 07:59 AM
I think attack and defence mods are the only ones that don't "cost" Gree anything. Almost all other available mods offer a bonus that reduces the need for either gold or time, and people who spend less time playing are likely to spend less gold. This is especially true if a shortened length of time playing refers not to less time spent per day, but total time spent from start to finish. Don't make building/upgrading a hood too easy or quickly done, don't make any events too easy or cheaply finished, do put the elevators at the end of a maze of slot machines, do make the door/exit difficult to locate.

Don't hold your breath hoping for Gree to change, and be pleasantly surprised (shocked even) if it ever does happen.

What I always find funny about the Top 3 prizes is they always seem to throw a 10% ip mod in there.. Meaning TAW SAS and Solemn Carnage can get right back into their spots in each war using LESS GOLD since it doesn't cost them as much to score millions of ip.

Weasel
08-20-2014, 09:30 AM
What I always find funny about the Top 3 prizes is they always seem to throw a 10% ip mod in there.. Meaning TAW SAS and Solemn Carnage can get right back into their spots in each war using LESS GOLD since it doesn't cost them as much to score millions of ip.

Yes, but the average score for the top three also appears to increase each war. To me that suggests those teams aren't spending much less, and any team(s) that want to try to catch them have to spend way more.

Gree keeps recycling that mod for top teams, so it must be making them a few bucks rather than costing them. Gree doesn't waste much time dropping something they feel is costing them more than it earns (monster quest, legends at war).