PDA

View Full Version : raid boss health causing some to quit

jchow69
08-18-2014, 07:40 AM
So with this ongoing rb health increase, Im starting to hear remarks in the groupme chats. Some of those remarks include quitting the game if the health increases anymore. If Gree wants more customers, the ongoing rb health increase surely isnt the way to go about it. So its pretty much come down to this, either halt the health increase, or lose longtime players. Up to Gree to decide.

b-w
08-18-2014, 07:43 AM
you think they are capable of making rational decisions?

there is no evidence of this

thoughts

B0ST0N
08-18-2014, 07:45 AM
It sucks it keeps increasing.. Especially for low stat players and newer players. What makes you think any new players will find a syndicate that can beat the RB, lol? It's kind of a joke but.. whatever.

b-w
08-18-2014, 07:51 AM
well many quit with us because the epic boss is stupid for level 250's with no change in sight..

now many are threatening to quit because the health is ridiculous for raid boss considering the time restraints

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
08-18-2014, 07:53 AM
Yup, as much as I hate to see old friends retiring. Why increase health by a huge amount? Went from 3.3b→4.4b→6b. 7.5b next time? Its ridiculous. Many syndicate will quit doing RB, and many will quit after seeing this. Won't bring a lot of new players either. I get that you increase the RB health to match our stats, but its going way to fast. Keeps going like this and probably only the T10 crews can finish. Same with EB. Health is getting ridiculous for the L250s. Treating old members like garbage.

B0ST0N
08-18-2014, 08:00 AM
^^^^^ I agree. RB has doubled since two events ago lol. Have our stats doubled? NO.

Nighteg
08-18-2014, 08:10 AM
^^^^^ I agree. RB has doubled since two events ago lol. Have our stats doubled? NO.

To be more specific:
Raid HP increased ~76% since 2 events ago.
Our raw increased 18% AT BEST. (except for the top teams).

The sad truth is there is not a single free event in this "free" game.

sister morphine
08-18-2014, 08:13 AM
To be more specific:

The bit I have "bolded" is the crucial part of your post, and all that matters.

B0ST0N
08-18-2014, 08:17 AM
To be more specific:

They're free. Just not free to finish or to get prizes worthy. Last SLTQ was free for my syndicate. I finished the EB and got all loot. Other than that... you are right

b-w
08-18-2014, 08:19 AM
right the inflation of stat gain vs the inflation of health increase is way off and it's creating a bubble for gree..

we all know what happens next

b-w
08-18-2014, 08:21 AM
pigs get fat and hogs get slaughtered

General Dudus
08-18-2014, 08:23 AM
Game coming to a end easier to make people give up but collect a little cash while doing it

madnoob
08-18-2014, 08:26 AM
It's like gree is purposely trying to kill the game. Soon there will only be 10 syndicates total lol

B0ST0N
08-18-2014, 08:32 AM
Why would they want to kill a game that makes loads of money?

phenom_
08-18-2014, 08:33 AM
Everything causes some to quit...

BrisingrBoss
08-18-2014, 09:01 AM
its kind of like this: you see an event, for example, Raid boss. You try to finish it and realize you are too weak to be able to finish it. then you spend gold on other events thinking: "hey maybe i will be strong enough next time" then guess what. you are stronger. but nowhere closer to finish it because the boss is harder than you could possibly have grown. so you try again and yet again the boss is even harder. then you say. F this I'm not gonna keep spending money to get stronger if getting stronger doesn't help me at all to finish any event. look at my signature. i went from spending 3-4 vaults of gold per WD event to maybe a vault today, why? because it makes no difference. There is no real advantage on spending gold on this game. so i keep to a minimum and finish what i can, because there is no way I'm going to keep spending the same amount every month just to always need the same amount to finish the same events. it was supposed to get easier, it didn't. Gree keeps changing the rules of the game. instead, if they kept them the same, we could concentrate on spending more on WD events and being competitive.

B0ST0N
08-18-2014, 09:06 AM
^^ Agree. Why not just add 5% to lvl 100 raid boss each time.. not 30%. That's crazy.

cajunman
08-18-2014, 09:10 AM
I think that the players from the top teams never make a comment to these types of threads because they are finishing these events with ease and until they make some comments about how difficult these events are getting, why would gree change anything. Maybe they send e-mails to gree direct, but who knows.

I just play for free and get what prizes I can and know that every event gree makes it harder and harder to complete without gold, and i accept the fact that outside the epic boss i can't finish any challenge for free.

BR0S£PH☁️
08-18-2014, 09:20 AM
Yup, as much as I hate to see old friends retiring. Why increase health by a huge amount? Went from 3.3b→4.4b→6b. 7.5b next time? Its ridiculous. Many syndicate will quit doing RB, and many will quit after seeing this. Won't bring a lot of new players either. I get that you increase the RB health to match our stats, but its going way to fast. Keeps going like this and probably only the T10 crews can finish. Same with EB. Health is getting ridiculous for the L250s. Treating old members like garbage.

I feel like we are so much alike 😀

Dipstik
08-18-2014, 09:28 AM
Make the health for every boss 1 trillion. Fight Club and SAS finish and continue to fund the game. No one else finishes, so no one is getting stronger than me. People quit, which makes me closer to becoming Crime City's strongest player!

Do it, gree!

Oasis
08-18-2014, 09:34 AM
I think that the players from the top teams never make a comment to these types of threads because they are finishing these events with ease and until they make some comments about how difficult these events are getting, why would gree change anything. Maybe they send e-mails to gree direct, but who knows.

I just play for free and get what prizes I can and know that every event gree makes it harder and harder to complete without gold, and i accept the fact that outside the epic boss i can't finish any challenge for free.

I have been able to finish Epic boss, and Raid boss for the last year and a half.... No complaint, or gold here!
Got my individual reward on Raid boss about 12 hours ago

madnoob
08-18-2014, 09:37 AM
its kind of like this: you see an event, for example, Raid boss. You try to finish it and realize you are too weak to be able to finish it. then you spend gold on other events thinking: "hey maybe i will be strong enough next time" then guess what. you are stronger. but nowhere closer to finish it because the boss is harder than you could possibly have grown. so you try again and yet again the boss is even harder. then you say. F this I'm not gonna keep spending money to get stronger if getting stronger doesn't help me at all to finish any event. look at my signature. i went from spending 3-4 vaults of gold per WD event to maybe a vault today, why? because it makes no difference. There is no real advantage on spending gold on this game. so i keep to a minimum and finish what i can, because there is no way I'm going to keep spending the same amount every month just to always need the same amount to finish the same events. it was supposed to get easier, it didn't. Gree keeps changing the rules of the game. instead, if they kept them the same, we could concentrate on spending more on WD events and being competitive.

What he said

Weasel
08-18-2014, 09:55 AM

I did read all of that, but for anyone who didn't (or couldn't)...

TL;DR: Crime City =

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly6m9v2Mll1r4gei2o1_400.gif

b-w
08-18-2014, 10:13 AM
Make the health for every boss 1 trillion. Fight Club and SAS finish and continue to fund the game. No one else finishes, so no one is getting stronger than me. People quit, which makes me closer to becoming Crime City's strongest player!

Do it, gree!
so the bet on dippy trolling was over/under 1 hr ..so if you had money on over come collect your prize in random chat on groupme..thanks to all who wagered

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
08-18-2014, 10:15 AM
so the bet on dippy trolling was over/under 1 hr ..so if you had money on over come collect your prize in random chat on groupme..thanks to all who wagered
Damn, does that mean I'm getting $500b on game cash!??
Thanks Broseph.

Dipstik
08-18-2014, 10:15 AM

This is what I usually get from people who don't want to address my comments on the merits.

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
08-18-2014, 10:17 AM
Gree are trying to drive away their players rather than helping them. What an awesome 3rd Anniversary this has been so far.

b-w
08-18-2014, 10:19 AM
This is what I usually get from people who don't want to address my comments on the merits.
there was merits?

elaborate please..

Dipstik
08-18-2014, 10:30 AM
If you don't understand what you're reading, it's best not to respond. You just clutter up the forum and make yourself look bad.

b-w
08-18-2014, 10:40 AM
If you don't understand what you're reading, it's best not to respond. You just clutter up the forum and make yourself look bad.
no but you said "merits".. do some merits for me bro

explain please

Dipstik
08-18-2014, 10:55 AM
To address an argument on the merits means to actually address whether it is right or wrong rather than obscure it with outside issues or distractions.

You're welcome.

PedroPimples
08-18-2014, 12:39 PM
It should be only the top Teams that can finish all events, otherwise there is no point being a top team.
A t250 should be happy with beating normal for free.
You want more, you pay for it, that's how simple it is.
If people quit over the RB health increasing it just shows how they lead there life, by being quitters. They will succeed at nothing.

The game isn't dying, everytime gree does something someone doesn't like, that's the same old arguement that gets trotted out.
Big spenders still complete so go nowhere because of this, it's the low spenders who expect something for cheap. They are the easiest players to replace.

R2112
08-18-2014, 01:04 PM
CC it's a free game...
So If you start playing the game You Have only Look Free Videos for around 5 years...
So you can finish 1 Event!

Nice

CatDor
08-18-2014, 01:05 PM
My syndicate has been happy just completing easy and normal
of the raid boss with the expectation that down the road maybe
we'll be able to complete elite. My main issue is the amount gree
is increasing health we can only use raw stats and gree is increasing
full stat gain plus some.

PedroPimples
08-18-2014, 01:22 PM
To many people were completing for free.
People need to remember something.
They think they are being clever finding ways around events, think they are far more clever than gree. Even though it's gree who is the multi million company taking there money.
First players thought they was great for using the energy glitch, so gree increased the energy needed for LTQ massively.
People use jumpers to complete RB, so then gree raise RB health massively.
There's a recurring theme here people seem to miss.
Gree wins

Vile Lynn
08-18-2014, 01:33 PM
I don't blame the Top 5 for the RB being harder... I blame jumpers from the Top 5... or just jumpers, in general.

The Top 5 get their rewards in a few hours and then "help" much lower ranking guilds, giving weak/free players rewards they didn't rightfully earn. No big deal for the Top 5 as they aren't in any competition with the lower syndicates, but it screws up the "balance" for the rest of us who don't kiss Top 5 rears. For some ego-inflation ("Oh, you're so strong! We adore you!"), the Top 5 get used by the lower syndicates for free rewards... nice.

GREE probably wants to avoid their mistakes in Kingdom Age with the RB events, but it looks like CC is headed that way if GREE sees too many weaker/free syndicates finishing. (In KA, the RB is almost impossible for the Top 3 and they have members with maxed out, 2B+ attack stats! Due to the practically impossible-to-finish events in KA, they are unfortunately losing players and money... Yes, even paying players are quitting KA.)

Sooner or later, GREE will find that sweet spot where the event requirements will barely allow the Top syndicates to finish which will end the gravey train for lower-ranking syndicates.

Sleazy_P_Martini
08-18-2014, 02:04 PM
The messed up thing about why gree increases health is they think people will spend gold to finish it. All the free teams that beat it for free aren't gonna spend to finish it. Top teams are strong enough to finish for free. There's the middle ground, those top 25-50 that do spend. Either they're gonna spend a little bit (and I do mean a little bit) or it's gonna push them to go all free.

Whatever gree thinks they're gonna gain from doing this, is negligible. Although there is one other factor.....