PDA

View Full Version : How about some non-elitist rewards for WD

Pidgeot
08-17-2014, 06:18 PM
A lot of players can never complete indi goals. How about you give use a goal that only ask for like 100 wins to finish. 100 wins is still a large about of wins. We should be compensated for our time during WD.

It should be a unit with a boost. It does not have to be big but something like a 100k units with like 10% Building output or +10 percent vault increase. Something to show you value our time for playing your game.

menmylac
08-17-2014, 06:25 PM
It's a free game; so refine your strategy to get better rewards.

You want better boost; spend money.

Stop asking for handouts!

Pidgeot
08-17-2014, 06:42 PM
It's a free game; so refine your strategy to get better rewards.

You want better boost; spend money.

Stop asking for handouts!

Im not asking for handout, just fairness. I spend hundreds of hours, like others playing this game during WD and we get nothing for it. A handout is just asking for things without doing anything towards it. It should not be required to spend hundreds to thousands to get a decent reward. We all spend time we could be using for other things playing in non stop events.

A reward should be given for 100 wins as the final goal. Not every even should require us to spend.

IlliniFan1
08-17-2014, 07:46 PM
Im not asking for handout, just fairness. I spend hundreds of hours, like others playing this game during WD and we get nothing for it. A handout is just asking for things without doing anything towards it. It should not be required to spend hundreds to thousands to get a decent reward. We all spend time we could be using for other things playing in non stop events.

A reward should be given for 100 wins as the final goal. Not every even should require us to spend.
You get rewarded with faction and individual World Domination prizes.

Pidgeot
08-17-2014, 09:55 PM
You get rewarded with faction and individual World Domination prizes.

They also included daily kill goals. There should be one for free and lite gold players. Not every goal should cost hundreds of dollars.

eddie_
08-18-2014, 04:46 AM

Fairness? Try to put it into a fair perspective. The way I see it is that you ask for a 'favour' for something that you don't pay for and that you don't want to pay for, but that you invest a lot of time in. From that I take that you enjoy playing MW. Most things in life have to be paid for. That you CAN play MW for free does not, at all(!), put you in a position to ask for (free) favours.

But hey, that's just my opinion.

Ozymandias
08-18-2014, 05:21 AM
There are 30 different levels of battle capabilities mission to reward kills done.

Suspect5
08-18-2014, 09:39 AM
There are 30 different levels of battle capabilities mission to reward kills done.

Not with a boost, if you read the OP he is looking for a humble boost and not something that well prob not make his army

Twist of Cain
08-18-2014, 11:41 AM
And I say, "Hey, Gree, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And Gree says, "Oh, uh, there won't be a unit with a boost, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

Tadaaah
08-18-2014, 03:15 PM
We do have some changes in the works to help make Wars more appealing to players of all levels. We don't currently have a set date for when these will be implemented, but are teams are working on getting this in there.

Pidgeot
08-18-2014, 03:25 PM
We do have some changes in the works to help make Wars more appealing to players of all levels. We don't currently have a set date for when these will be implemented, but are teams are working on getting this in there.

Thats good to hear. Look forward to it.

Hondo
08-18-2014, 06:22 PM
And I say, "Hey, Gree, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And Gree says, "Oh, uh, there won't be a unit with a boost, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

Oh did somebody step on a duck?

Drakhoan
08-18-2014, 08:05 PM

Thanks for the update!

SSG
08-19-2014, 09:04 AM
Your reward is you get to play the game for free. If you log 100 hours per week, you need a life. Quit whining.

Asto
08-19-2014, 09:22 AM
3 ways to look at this:
A: start spending and stop complaining
B: play free and stop complaining
C: maybe gold players need something, a little something to stop spending masses of gold but something that will benefit us all. I appreciate lower guys have their difficulties with stat inflation but hey, surely us gold spenders (more so the bigger ones) could have some sort of reward that we can get for free without spending vaults and vaults??