PDA

View Full Version : Decoration Limits

Eddie Eagle Eye
08-16-2014, 10:22 PM
Tadaaah
Is there any news on the decoration limits being lifted?
Many are keen to get back to making hood art .
Surely it's an easy fix as is was never a problem before! Just all of a sudden they were gone??
Let us know
EEE

Atlanta
08-16-2014, 11:04 PM
FarmVille 2 eh?

TRAZ
08-17-2014, 08:37 AM
Yes, let's go GREE. Only thing left that's actually FOR the player and not GREE. I'm more than content now to just do hood art when I get the time, but the limit issue does need to be corrected.

Eddie Eagle Eye
08-22-2014, 03:54 AM
This was the response

Viet, Aug 20 11:33:
Hello EEE

Thank you for contacting GREE support. We'll be increasing the decoration cap in a future update though there is no estimated release date at this time.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Regards,

V

Doesn't look good ATM :(

Eddie Eagle Eye
09-16-2014, 07:44 PM
Update
THANKYOU GREE FOR FIXING THIS ISSUE (and V)

Hello EEE

Thank you for contacting GREE support. Our engineers have informed that the limit has now been increased from 200 to 1000 decorations.

Regards,

V

GucciMane
09-16-2014, 08:33 PM
Update

Hello EEE

Thank you for contacting GREE support. Our engineers have informed that the limit has now been increased from 200 to 1000 decorations.

Regards,

V

Update
Regards,

V

Regards,

V

V

Did SAS do it again, or did SAS do it again?

TRAZ
09-16-2014, 10:11 PM
Still not corrected. We had unlimited decorations before...capping it at 1000 still causes the same problem with a decoration such as the black garbage bag which is used as a shadow or filler. If you're going to limit it, then the limit number for each decoration should be whatever the max hood with every space filled in is.

Caliber7
09-16-2014, 10:22 PM
Still not corrected. We had unlimited decorations before...capping it at 1000 still causes the same problem with a decoration such as the black garbage bag which is used as a shadow or filler. If you're going to limit it, then the limit number for each decoration should be whatever the max hood with every space filled in is.

Bump it Up!

Eddie Eagle Eye
09-17-2014, 02:52 AM

Yea your right traz
That's just over 12000 spaces to fill
But in saying that your probably going to have buildings and would use a few different decorations involved in hood art then you could get away with a 10k limit on decorations
Maybe Tadaaah can help put this to the next meeting ?
EEE