PDA

View Full Version : 6 billion health on a lvl 100 boss

reticlover
08-16-2014, 10:47 AM
6 billion health on a lvl 100 boss, really, this isnt modernwar,

Da Don
08-16-2014, 10:56 AM
Yup, another 33% health increase... Let's hope that pic we saw is wrong, we'll find out in 5 min

EDIT: health increase confirmed

B0ST0N
08-16-2014, 10:56 AM
By end of year it will be 15bil lol. Are they tryna push us away?

Im Jahova
08-16-2014, 11:08 AM
As if the last RB wasn't hard enough for most syndicates, lets just increase the health immensely

Winnson
08-16-2014, 11:24 AM
Really? The last one was freaking nuts.

Perin
08-16-2014, 11:28 AM
Yeah I hope my group doesn't attempt it. We have a few gold buyers... I'm not pitching in, the last one was tough enough. Guess the 11hour war that everyone couldn't participate in and now the unbeatable raid boss are the mayhem in mayhem month

Winnson
08-16-2014, 12:24 PM
We're not going to bother. Jump for higher prizes (lots of syndicates will need it) and screw spending gold.

Time to send a message.

Winnson
08-16-2014, 12:25 PM
Would even top 25 syndicates be able to do this without jumpers?

Dipstik
08-16-2014, 12:36 PM
Jumpers are causing this, btw.

Im Jahova
08-16-2014, 12:44 PM

We wouldn't need jumpers if they didn't raise the health as much as they do.

cooch
08-16-2014, 12:53 PM
Jumpers looking for extra weapons started this upward spiral. Not sure how many syns will kill 100s outright

Fearlessheat
08-16-2014, 01:34 PM

Yes your right .

Wrendrak
08-16-2014, 01:37 PM
We're not going to bother. Jump for higher prizes (lots of syndicates will need it) and screw spending gold.

Time to send a message.

It's been time to send a message for about 6 months now.

Hopefully that message gets sent soon and strongly.

Next month 9 billion raid boss hp.

Supercell games give a lot more value for any money you spend.

Sandhawk
08-16-2014, 01:46 PM

I think you mean, it's been time to send a message since May 1st, 2012...

cooch
08-16-2014, 01:54 PM
We do vote with our fingers. We still play although gold members r dropping like flies. Lol

Hopefully that message gets sent soon and strongly.

Next month 9 billion raid boss hp.

Supercell games give a lot more value for any money you spend.

Iguana567
08-16-2014, 02:10 PM
Why the hell we all work so hard to build or stats to mammoth proportions and every event our attack stats are messed with? My attack is at 76million but when I hit the rb i only manage to deal 20m in damage, this really frustrates alot of players now you go and raise the rb hp ridiculously higher why?

TobysPaw
08-16-2014, 03:00 PM
Why the hell we all work so hard to build or stats to mammoth proportions and every event our attack stats are messed with? My attack is at 76million but when I hit the rb i only manage to deal 20m in damage, this really frustrates alot of players now you go and raise the rb hp ridiculously higher why?

Raid Boss uses raw stats. Not too sure what you're saying? I agree with the last part of your sentence though!

Winnson
08-16-2014, 03:01 PM
Screw spending gold on something this retarded.

If everyone says that, it will stop.

madnoob
08-16-2014, 07:26 PM
They wont stop raising health on rb and ltq/sltq until the top 2 syndicates go godless imo. As a gold user myself I didn't use one brick on the 11hr war and wont be buying any anytime soon

Evan1000
08-16-2014, 07:33 PM

This is one of the only times I've disagreed with you.. GREE actually does support jumpers. The 'Trade Requests' part of the forum actually says 'or need assistance for a tough raid boss?'

fan139
08-16-2014, 07:34 PM
'or need assistance for a tough raid boss?'

They have taken this phrase to a whole new level

Dipstik
08-16-2014, 07:37 PM
I didn't say it was prohibited, but the boss strength is set based on what people can do. If everyone can finish for free, it gets harder. Jumpers are just another factor they take into account,

Evan1000
08-16-2014, 07:43 PM
I didn't say it was prohibited, but the boss strength is set based on what people can do. If everyone can finish for free, it gets harder. Jumpers are just another factor they take into account,

'For free' only reason my top 250 syn completed RB was jumpers on top of huge money contributions by our higher statted players

Kitty McPurr
08-16-2014, 08:13 PM

You are falsely reasoning that GREE actually thinks any changes through before implementing them. You're supposing that they sit around in a discussion about players' stats and analyze how many syndicates use jumpers then calculate a new more difficult Raid boss health based on that information. Whereas the real discussion sounds more like "if we raise Raid boss health will more people have to spend gold to complete it?" Reply, "Yes.". "Sounds like a plan then."

Im Jahova
08-16-2014, 08:21 PM
You are falsely reasoning that GREE actually thinks any changes through before implementing them. You're supposing that they sit around in a discussion about players' stats and analyze how many syndicates use jumpers then calculate a new more difficult Raid boss health based on that information. Whereas the real discussion sounds more like "if we raise Raid boss health will more people have to spend gold to complete it?" Reply, "Yes.". "Sounds like a plan then."

Then, they hide from the forums so they don't have to answer us or "fix" any thing

Dipstik
08-16-2014, 08:22 PM
I guarantee they're completely aware of how much gold is spent and how many syns are finishing for free.

Captain Torgue
08-16-2014, 08:29 PM
Please stay on topic people. Keep it classy thanks, no flaming or trolling.

# Thread locked

Kitty McPurr
08-16-2014, 09:05 PM
They are obviously aware of how much gold is being spent...they run the cash register. What I am saying is that 'jumpers' are not the scourge of the Raid boss event that you want to paint them out to be. Even if GREE decided that jumpers hits didn't count once they left (assuming they would be able to program that), they wouldn't lower the health to make it easier. Case in point is any other individual event that has become increasingly more expensive to complete, LTQ's, individual epic bosses, LTB'S. They all increase over time. I am not saying they should be increasing at the rate they are...but I am also not believing a straw man argument against 'jumpers' related to Raid boss health.

Benjibbks5
08-16-2014, 09:14 PM
Damage on the RB is based on the raw attack, similar to EB. Like what I said for the EB earlier, it is understandable for EB and RB health to raise according to the overall raw strength of players. However, recent spike of bosses' health seems to suggest Gree is raising EB and RB health according to the overall strength(not even raw) of top players.

Weasel
08-16-2014, 09:33 PM
This is one of the only times I've disagreed with you.. GREE actually does support jumpers. The 'Trade Requests' part of the forum actually says 'or need assistance for a tough raid boss?'

Gree does not involve themselves in player affairs, so they won't officially condone jumpers. However, I guarantee having people jump between syndicates is no more intentional than having people camp/avoid XP. The sole purpose of the subforum for trade requests is to keep those posts from cluttering any other subforum. It was a mess on here before they implemented the trade request sub.

Dip's absolutely correct though. More syndicates have been finishing than should have been able to based on average syndicate strength, which means either people are spending gold (trackable), or they are getting a lot of extra firepower from somewhere (may or may not be trackable). If the bosses aren't being defeated with a tracked amount of gold, they will just get stronger until Gree believes the amount of prizes being awarded is more aligned with the amount of gold being bought and used.

Benjibbks5
08-16-2014, 09:41 PM
Frankly, I am sure Gree will be able to find out the point where gold spending by top few players to finish tough RB = gold spending by many more players to finish not so tough RB. The second option means more satisfied customers. Is that what a successful business should be about: have good profit margin while maintaining good customer satisfaction?

cooch
08-16-2014, 11:35 PM
Would have to say you are incorrect. Gree did debate locking syns during boss events. They realized it would leave less than 4 days between war cycles for syns to change members for wars. If syns were locked out boss health would increase but not as high as it is today. So yes jumpers back when RB started leveled playing field and gree lost out on perceived gold spend estimates. If jumpers were banned they would see higher gold usage even in syns that complete event now.

Now less than 5% of syns out of 4000 have potential to finish with jumpers, horse trading etc or no help at all. Oh yes and probably more gold spent. I am sure their mw results will be the same in cc. If we locked out jumping I am sure gree would lower the syn lvl they find acceptable to finish event like even 250s with some gold spend. All events are getting harder because our stats are getting higher period. Jumpers accelerated and shrank ability to finish boss events and sltq events.

The wrapper gift was added for members of syns that can no longer finish event but jump as a consolation prize. Is what it is. Use gold, move up to a spending syn, or be happy where you are. It's why beginning this fall in Europe google and iTunes apps can no longer use the "freemium" designation. It's just pure free or spend apps.

Nothing wrong with jumpers. It shows creativity of players. However gree will always move to negate benefits if they believe or get more gold spend. It's a business

They are obviously aware of how much gold is being spent...they run the cash register. What I am saying is that 'jumpers' are not the scourge of the Raid boss event that you want to paint them out to be. Even if GREE decided that jumpers hits didn't count once they left (assuming they would be able to program that), they wouldn't lower the health to make it easier. Case in point is any other individual event that has become increasingly more expensive to complete, LTQ's, individual epic bosses, LTB'S. They all increase over time. I am not saying they should be increasing at the rate they are...but I am also not believing a straw man argument against 'jumpers' related to Raid boss health.

Cincil
08-17-2014, 12:12 AM
Yeah this is crazy.. Even with jumpers finishing this will be ridiculously hard.

Notorious94
08-17-2014, 01:02 AM

It's the same philosophy that gillett use at their annual Christmas meeting.
"How can we make our razors better?"
5 minutes of silence
"Shall we add another blade to it?"
"Great idea- well done- go home and enjoy your break all"

Nighteg
08-17-2014, 01:23 AM

This sounds more like the gree i know.

Weasel
08-17-2014, 01:49 AM
This sounds more like the gree i know.

They do discount in app purchases by 20% every war, and by 40% almost every time they introduce a new event. Just saying.

They have their own economy based on reasons/numbers they keep to themselves. In most events the grand (elite) prize isn't something a majority of the top several hundred syndicates are earning for little to no gold. If everyone wins/earns/buys all roughly the same stat boost it's pointless, doesn't generate revenue, and eventually becomes repetitive and boring for players. Long term fix? Lol. Short term fix? Adjust difficulty.

Nighteg
08-17-2014, 03:10 AM
They do discount in app purchases by 20% every war, and by 40% almost every time they introduce a new event. Just saying.

These "discounts" always made me laugh. 100$ for a pile of pixels is not just expensive, its ridiculously expensive.
Making a 40% discount does not make it cheap, it just makes it less expensive.

In most events the grand (elite) prize isn't something a majority of the top several hundred syndicates are earning for little to no gold. If everyone wins/earns/buys all roughly the same stat boost it's pointless, doesn't generate revenue, and eventually becomes repetitive and boring for players.

This game has become repetitive and boring a long time ago. Stat boost has been pointless ever since they've changed the rivals list. The last new event introduced into this game was, ironically, the raid boss. That was over a year ago.
99% of the games reward participation (ever played a MMO?). Higher online = higher stats. This game only rewards $$$.

sister morphine
08-17-2014, 06:26 AM
Would it be fair to say the most active jumpers are from the big spending teams like TAW and SAS, and who finish the event very fast? If so it's more accurate to say this increase is the result of the 1%ers who can spend like it's going out of fashion.

As ever, it's their money to spend as they will but lets not deceive ourselves that there's no backwash onto the rest of us.

xavvax
08-17-2014, 10:23 AM
To an extent I agree jumpers are partially to blame, however increasing health doesnt decrease jumpers, it just means more synds wont finish so more jumpers available. Also the closer synds are to finishing the more likely they are to use gold. If you drastically decrease the amount of synds with a chance to finish you are drastically reducing the number of ppl willing to spend gold. Very few jumpers will spend gold it doesn't make sense for them to unless they need another prize or two at the end of the event. So im not sure if this is really making gree more money with way fewer ppl spending gold than there would be otherwise. If more synds have a chance of finishing there will be considerably less jumpers forcing synds to spend gold to finish. Higher boss health forces ppl to jump for prizes instead of spending gold to help their synd.

Thatkidyouknow
08-17-2014, 10:55 AM
Guys it cancels out. We can buy all the Uzis we want for rp, but need gold if we wanna kill it. In mw they can kill a 100 but need to buy for Uzis. Looks like gree wins! How is that elite prize btw?

sister morphine
08-17-2014, 10:58 AM
Guys it cancels out. We can buy all the Uzis we want for rp, but need gold if we wanna kill it. In mw they can kill a 100 but need to buy for Uzis. Looks like gree wins! How is that elite prize btw?
True, but Folder drop rate is infinitely better in MW than uzis in crime city, even taking into account the extra 'Masters' level to RB there.

KANDY
08-17-2014, 12:12 PM
6 billion health on a lvl 100 boss, really, this isnt modernwar,

Ikr 6 billion...This is crazy. Smh

Vasari
08-17-2014, 02:36 PM
Would it be fair to say the most active jumpers are from the big spending teams like TAW and SAS, and who finish the event very fast? If so it's more accurate to say this increase is the result of the 1%ers who can spend like it's going out of fashion.

As ever, it's their money to spend as they will but lets not deceive ourselves that there's no backwash onto the rest of us.

Absolutely no doubt they can make a large amount of money from these people at the moment but they relying on them not getting bored and burnt out because the lower levels of the game are getting killed off and there are not many ready to step up and fill their places if they go.

cooch
08-17-2014, 05:08 PM
Absolutely correct. SOS events. Assault wars won't be much different.

This is a $7 Billion/yr business globally, that is game apps, from Itunes and Google. Gree games avg a min of $10K/day if they are in Top 100 game apps. Probably much higher than that. Profitable and peeps keep on spending.

These "discounts" always made me laugh. 100$ for a pile of pixels is not just expensive, its ridiculously expensive.
Making a 40% discount does not make it cheap, it just makes it less expensive.

This game has become repetitive and boring a long time ago. Stat boost has been pointless ever since they've changed the rivals list. The last new event introduced into this game was, ironically, the raid boss. That was over a year ago.
99% of the games reward participation (ever played a MMO?). Higher online = higher stats. This game only rewards $$$.

Mcockbur
08-17-2014, 07:09 PM

Totally true.. And.. Jumpers are part of player's game strategy... That is not forbidden...

We will try doing lvl 100 and if we cant.. Will collect loot... We have stopped worrying about completing some insane events GREEDY have ruined...

Eraleth
08-17-2014, 10:51 PM
Totally true.. And.. Jumpers are part of player's game strategy... That is not forbidden...
...and raising the boss hp is Gree's counter move to your strategy....to continue pushing for gold purchases (aka keep making money). As a business, that is not forbidden...
It's pretty simple. If more syndicates are finishing an event than are expected, and the gold sales/ cash flow isn't there- from Gree's position it means the event is too easy.
--

We will try doing lvl 100 and if we cant.. Will collect loot... We have stopped worrying about completing some insane events GREEDY have ruined...
Good on ya. But lemme fix that.
We will try doing lvl 100 and if we cant.. Will collect loot... We have stopped worrying about completing some insane events GREEDY players-that-think-they-are-entitled-to-complete-absolutely-every-event-for-free have ruined...

You're right- Jumpers are not forbidden.
But you don't honestly believe that Gree wanted/intended/expected for people to be constantly bouncing around from their syndicates.... do you?

sister morphine
08-17-2014, 10:59 PM
...and raising the boss hp is Gree's counter move to your strategy....to continue pushing for gold purchases (aka keep making money). As a business, that is not forbidden...
It's pretty simple. If more syndicates are finishing an event than are expected, and the gold sales/ cash flow isn't there- from Gree's position it means the event is too easy.
--

We will try doing lvl 100 and if we cant.. Will collect loot... We have stopped worrying about completing some insane events GREEDY players-that-think-they-are-entitled-to-complete-absolutely-every-event-for-free have ruined...

But you don't honestly believe that Gree wanted/intended/expected for people to be constantly bouncing around from their syndicates.... do you?
Why do people like you assume others making valid points just want to complete everything "for free". I'm sure they won't mind paying a bit, but NOT $100 or more for every event individually, and thousands of dollars collectively.

Nighteg
08-18-2014, 04:13 AM

What a ridiculous statement. Nobody said anything about finishing EVERY event for free. They did say something about not being able to finish ANY event for free, no matter the effort.

b-w
08-18-2014, 06:00 AM
Have you noticed the min health for prize on the 100? that will slow down the jumpers since most can't get min with a qa..

You should be able to defeat a 100 in house. Jumpers speed things up and save on gold but i don't believe you should depend on them to finish.

B0ST0N
08-18-2014, 06:08 AM
Have you noticed the min health for prize on the 100? that will slow down the jumpers since most can't get min with a qa..

You should be able to defeat a 100 in house. Jumpers speed things up and save on gold but i don't believe you should depend on them to finish.

What's minimum for lvl 100?

b-w
08-18-2014, 06:41 AM
30 mil...so no qa for min under about 180 mil attk

B0ST0N
08-18-2014, 06:42 AM
damn.... that blows.

Benjibbks5
08-18-2014, 07:18 AM

You may be right. Jumpers who can qa and get the minimum will probably not bother to jump as even the best items wouldn't do much to their stats.

Vile Lynn
08-18-2014, 01:55 PM
Who QAs a L100 RB? :p

Jcw9811
08-18-2014, 05:55 PM
Mods Why is it that the only time I see you post on a thread is because someone said something inappropriate or the thread is off topic. Please do what we pay you to do and give us an explanation for this increase. This thread has been live for over 2 days now and still no response. Also don't give me the bull-**** excuse that it was the weekend and we were not working, you had all day today to respond. Either do your job or bring A&F back at least she talked to us.

Vile Lynn
08-18-2014, 05:59 PM
Mods Why is it that the only time I see you post on a thread is because someone said something inappropriate or the thread is off topic. Please do what we pay you to do and give us an explanation for this increase. This thread has been live for over 2 days now and still no response. Also don't give me the bull-**** excuse that it was the weekend and we were not working, you had all day today to respond. Either do your job or bring A&F back at least she talked to us.

What do you want them to say?

Dipstik
08-18-2014, 06:14 PM

I think you misunderstand the basic duties of a forum moderator. Explaining things to stupid people isn't in the job description. Banning them when they get disruptive is.

Jcw9811
08-18-2014, 07:56 PM
I think you misunderstand the basic duties of a forum moderator. Explaining things to stupid people isn't in the job description. Banning them when they get disruptive is.

I would just like an explanation of their thinking on this one. What's the point if all they are is a glorified babysitter for people that can't post with out bashing others. Plus they are the only people in the entire GREE company that we can communicate with. All I am asking for is a post or two that actually helps us players out since that is the entire point of the forum, but then again an ass-hat like you Dippy wouldn't understand that. Get a life.

Dipstik
08-18-2014, 08:10 PM
I would just like an explanation of their thinking on this one. What's the point if all they are is a glorified babysitter for people that can't post with out bashing others. Plus they are the only people in the entire GREE company that we can communicate with. All I am asking for is a post or two that actually helps us players out since that is the entire point of the forum, but then again an ass-hat like you Dippy wouldn't understand that. Get a life.

This is why gree pays babysitters instead of customer service or developers :)

Jcw9811
08-18-2014, 08:14 PM
This is why gree pays babysitters instead of customer service or developers :)

Okay maybe you need to look in the mirror buddy, since 90% of your comments are pointless. Try finding a new hobby.

Dipstik
08-18-2014, 08:19 PM
Nah, only about 50%. It only seems higher to the people who can't figure out which are which.

Jcw9811
08-18-2014, 08:33 PM
Good one, though I probably have more intelligence in my big toe than you do all together, but then again someone so full of themselves like you wouldn't know when they are wrong.

Dipstik
08-18-2014, 08:42 PM
I don't get much practice recognizing it, that's for sure. Have you tried thinking with your toe? Couldn't hurt.

Vile Lynn
08-18-2014, 08:47 PM
My cat's breath smells like cat food.

Dipstik
08-18-2014, 08:51 PM
My cat's breath smells like cat food.

Good point! Want to take over here? I'm going to sleep :)

Vile Lynn
08-18-2014, 08:58 PM
lol, no... g'night :cool:

Lou's
08-18-2014, 11:36 PM
All events are getting harder because our stats are getting higher period.

Damage on the RB is based on the raw attack, similar to EB. Like what I said for the EB earlier, it is understandable for EB and RB health to raise according to the overall raw strength of players. However, recent spike of bosses' health seems to suggest Gree is raising EB and RB health according to the overall strength(not even raw) of top players.

Assuming the ratio of stats increase/difficulty increase is 1:1, then what's the point of building up your stats? The relative difficulty would always be the same, you'd just be treading water. I guess it only helps for battles.

As Benji pointed out though, boss health seems to be increasing faster than most players' stats anyway.

Until a few cycles ago our syn finished RB with little or no help and our gold spenders spent gold to do so. Now we can't get remotely close to finishing so we don't even bother. I don't mean to sound like sour g****s, just pointing out that, in fact, my syn spends less gold on these events now.

B0ST0N
08-19-2014, 08:38 AM
If GREE didn't want us jumping, they would lock syndicates during the event.

Dipstik
08-19-2014, 08:53 AM
And if the PGA tour didn't want people making 400 yard drives, they could require wooden clubs. Or they can just allow it and put the hole farther out. Same principle applies here.

Mcdoc
08-19-2014, 10:19 AM
Speaking of jumping -

if you want to whack a level 100 boss - come talk to us in GroupMe and we will let you swing at the Piņata :)

https://app.groupme.com/join_group/9570039/DegZdO

Btw - Jumping to help another Syndicate complete a goal or even another Syndicate allowing jumpers to come over for a shot a missing prizes (mutual benefit) is just one FINE example of the Social Aspect of this game where Gentleman can meet on the Battlefield for the weekend and then help each other out for the very next event :)

Vile Lynn
08-19-2014, 10:43 AM
If GREE didn't want us jumping, they would lock syndicates during the event.

Why do you think they lock syndicates during war?

James_Slade
08-19-2014, 10:48 AM
hard to argue with Superman.

Evan1000
08-19-2014, 10:57 AM
Why do you think they lock syndicates during war?

Wars are entirely different, if you jump during a war it would mess up the leader boards and screw up ip for syndicates. Imagine if your DL decided to leave in the middle of war, what would happen then? A ton of bugs and tickets for GREE

Kao-kao
08-20-2014, 12:25 AM
If every gold buyer stop buying gold for one months, then gree must understand what they have done.

sister morphine
08-20-2014, 02:21 AM
If every gold buyer stop buying gold for one months, then gree must understand what they have done.
One month would be meaningless. The biggest gold buyers would still be sitting on a heap of bonus gold. It would never happen anyway.... too much ego involved for that.

B0ST0N
08-20-2014, 06:38 AM
And if the PGA tour didn't want people making 400 yard drives, they could require wooden clubs. Or they can just allow it and put the hole farther out. Same principle applies here.

No.... not really.

Dipstik
08-20-2014, 06:51 AM
No.... not really.

Care to elaborate?

sister morphine
08-20-2014, 07:59 AM
Care to elaborate?
It's a poor analogy. Ok the golfer has to buy (or hire) the new clubs to do the job if the holes are extended but once done, there's no need to buy another set the next time you play the course.... and then another..... and another.

Any sports comparison is a poor one. Did they make the 100 metres longer when Usain Bolt broke records?

B0ST0N
08-20-2014, 08:39 AM
Care to elaborate?

How can you compare that to completing an event on Crime City? LOL!

First off, golf is a real skill, crime city is not.

In GOLF, everyone can CHOOSE their own clubs. Players are better than others. Players have bad days, and good days. If they all had to use wooden clubs, they would all have to adjust. Obviously the stronger physical player will hit it further.

In crime city... REAL $$ or good teamwork can finish an event. $$ Is what 90%+ of players who finish these events need to use. Especially ELITE final prize and box events. Not sure how you can compare finishing an event in golf to this game lol.

Nice try though.

Dipstik
08-20-2014, 09:07 AM
Well I think you both missed the point, but I'll leave that up to others to decide instead of dragging it out.

I was responding to the argument that gree would just lock the syns if they didn't want jumpers.

Killer p
08-20-2014, 10:28 AM
Care to elaborate?

I have to agree with the others, besides when people start driving longer in golf they will make par relatable to how far you can drive. You don't see 400 yard holes saying par 1.
And besides locking syndicates for RB would be like making golfers do the course with 1 club.

phil tha thrill
08-21-2014, 07:06 AM
If jumpers was gree's problem, then make RB adaptable to syndicate strength like epic boss adapts to individual stats. That way small syndicates stand as much chance of finishing as to syndicates.

Dipstik
08-21-2014, 07:36 AM
That way small syndicates stand as much chance of finishing as to syndicates.

Check your premises

Nighteg
08-21-2014, 08:01 AM
I must admit i really hated the jumping at first. It really sucked all the fun out of the event. But with the insane HP increase there is no way to finish without it. It became a vicious circle.

b-w
08-21-2014, 11:54 AM
I must admit i really hated the jumping at first. It really sucked all the fun out of the event. But with the insane HP increase there is no way to finish without it. It became a vicious circle.
You are very right. Very few finish without jumping. Our syn has finished every raid boss since they started and we used jumpers for first time last one at the very end to speed it up to farm and this time because of the health and the time frame. We got it done though but the health was sorta ridiculous.

tygrhobbes
08-21-2014, 04:57 PM
Ya know we aren't all top 50 syndicates Gree.

Dipstik
08-21-2014, 04:59 PM
We have a thread somewhere you can spam to get your first ten posts.

Mcockbur
08-24-2014, 05:06 PM
--

So you think you know what i am thinking so you can "fix/modify" my sentences... You should be a wizzard....
I don't know what gree wants, i see what they are doing. If I like it or not, it is my problem, and I can express here some ideas that Gree can take or not... I will decide when I want to stop playing or not.

Have a good day.

The Father
08-24-2014, 08:26 PM
At first we couldn't finish a RB. Then I think we were able to finish 2 with the help of jumpers. We used tons of gold as well as jumpers to complete. Now we can't get anywhere close to finishing a RB. Now, nobody spends gold at all during RB....cuz theres no reason. Those who stay in our syndicate cant finish it even with gold, so they don't. Those who jump (which is only a few) find a syndicate and don't need to spend gold.

So my syndicate NOT being able to finish RB has saved me a bunch of gold. Now I can do it for free!

I'm a level 250, so I already get nowhere in EB. So I just do the few I can for free to help the syndicate event. Again, use to need a little bit of gold to finish EB. Now can't get close, so I can't spend gold....it would simply take hundreds of dollars per event.

So what Gree is doing with each event is making me spend less and less gold. Not that I don't want to use gold, but the events need WAY more gold than I would ever want to spend.

Gree can do whatever they want, I can do whatever I want.....but I'm just telling how my game has changed.

PlayercalledBrains
08-28-2014, 10:04 AM
Bump bump bump