PDA

View Full Version : Individual prizes

Evan1000
08-15-2014, 11:36 PM
The individual prizes are annoying for many reasons, one being they are completely random and on many occasions there are actually better prizes in lower tiers. So if you want a certain individual prize, you have to spend gold to get to it and when you finally pass it, you have to drop down rankings by not hitting and hurting your syndicate. Since you only receive your tier's prize, I would love to see a new feature added to battle prizes, and it would bring more gold into your virtual wallets.

How about we get to a certain tier, and CHOOSE which prize we want from either that tier or any of the ones below it. That way, we don't have to worry about passing it and can spend as much gold as we please.

For example, I spent near 500 gold this 11 hour war, knowing I can sneak into the higher level prizes. I wanted the 13% melee attack, and actually blew more gold to not get into the tier below it, which was a 12% explosive attack. If we had this feature, I would MUCH rather have the 16% car defense right below that one. How you went from 16 up to 12 is beyond my understanding of GREE math, but this feature would be extremely helpful to me as well as everyone else.

Weasel
08-16-2014, 12:28 AM
The individual prizes are annoying for many reasons, one being they are completely random and on many occasions there are actually better prizes in lower tiers. So if you want a certain individual prize, you have to spend gold to get to it and when you finally pass it, you have to drop down rankings by not hitting and hurting your syndicate. Since you only receive your tier's prize, I would love to see a new feature added to battle prizes, and it would bring more gold into your virtual wallets.

How about we get to a certain tier, and CHOOSE which prize we want from either that tier or any of the ones below it. That way, we don't have to worry about passing it and can spend as much gold as we please.

For example, I spent near 500 gold this 11 hour war, knowing I can sneak into the higher level prizes. I wanted the 13% melee attack, and actually blew more gold to not get into the tier below it, which was a 12% explosive attack. If we had this feature, I would MUCH rather have the 16% car defense right below that one. How you went from 16 up to 12 is beyond my understanding of GREE math, but this feature would be extremely helpful to me as well as everyone else.

You more than likely used your gold under your own free will with full knowledge of the prize tiers. Is advance notice of prizes for finishing at a certain rank not enough of a choice for you?

If you are unhappy with the result of your use of gold, your options are to either spend your gold more wisely, buy and spend a lot more gold, or don't use gold at all.

Evan1000
08-16-2014, 07:15 PM
You more than likely used your gold under your own free will with full knowledge of the prize tiers. Is advance notice of prizes for finishing at a certain rank not enough of a choice for you?

If you are unhappy with the result of your use of gold, your options are to either spend your gold more wisely, buy and spend a lot more gold, or don't use gold at all.

Not easy being a free player and trying to stay in a tier way out of my league, I sc****d that gold out of GREE's gutter (i.e. vids and tapjoy offers)

Evan1000
08-16-2014, 07:17 PM
LOL I can't say scr.aped

surfinguy369
08-16-2014, 07:18 PM
How about helping your team instead of yourself. War is a team concept!

Im Jahova
08-16-2014, 07:21 PM
How about helping your team instead of yourself. War is a team concept!

Why do you think he suggested the tier idea. What if he couldn't help more. Think before you speak.

surfinguy369
08-16-2014, 07:23 PM
Why do you think he suggested the tier idea. What if he couldn't help more. Think before you speak.

Then why worry about what tier prize you get. Just do your best. Next time take your own advice before you speak.

Im Jahova
08-16-2014, 07:27 PM
Then why worry about what tier prize you get. Just do your best. Next time take your own advice before you speak.

Very original. Well done sir.

Smh, so many idiots on the forums.

Evan1000
08-16-2014, 07:29 PM

Because that's the main reason you spend gold on this event? Syn battle prizes suck, and for some bizarre reason GREE made them even worse.

Also, the gold I'm spending IS helping my syndicate.. So think before you talk