PDA

View Full Version : Buildings to Inventory

corporate_finance
08-14-2014, 10:00 PM
"NEW: UPDATED INVENTORY! You can now purchase and store buildings [...] in your inventory for later use!"

how does this work? I see there's a building section in the inventory but how do I fill it?

thx cf

Eraleth
08-14-2014, 10:08 PM
Toodles (sp?) said something about buildings purchased on sale or given as event rewards would go in there.
In other words, not used yet.

Sandhawk
08-15-2014, 08:22 AM
"NEW: UPDATED INVENTORY! You can now purchase and store buildings [...] in your inventory for later use!"

how does this work? I see there's a building section in the inventory but how do I fill it?

thx cf

You must be a daily player... :rolleyes:

Please refer to this thread:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?96909-UPDATE-5-3-is-Now-Live!

Tadaaah
08-15-2014, 09:55 AM
Hey there,

Indeed, inventory for buildings will occur when you win/loot a building as a reward or purchase a building while it is on sale. Note that purchasing a building at regular price will not enable this feature. Thanks.

Nighteg
08-15-2014, 10:10 AM
"buildings on sale" = gold, isn't it?

Perin
08-15-2014, 05:52 PM
Can we have a more clear explanation of buying a building on sale / looting a building?

corporate_finance
08-17-2014, 10:20 PM
Thanks, understood

phenom_
08-17-2014, 10:23 PM
I can finally reorganize my hood!

Max Power
08-18-2014, 06:12 AM
Of all the features that this game could use, this one, as it is laid out, seems virtually useless. I have no idea why it was set up this way, or was prioritized over other updates.

If we could store any building we wanted at any time, I would get it. The way it is now seems of little benefit.

Tadaaah
08-18-2014, 10:14 AM
Can we have a more clear explanation of buying a building on sale / looting a building?

Buying a building on sale: Purchasing a building that is on sale in the store.
Looting a building: A reward from a quest or a type of prize.

Of all the features that this game could use, this one, as it is laid out, seems virtually useless. I have no idea why it was set up this way, or was prioritized over other updates.

If we could store any building we wanted at any time, I would get it. The way it is now seems of little benefit.

This may come in the future. This is the first step to make this happen.

Thatkidyouknow
08-18-2014, 11:57 AM

Buildings on sale? Buildings from completeting events? As long as they are good buildings count me in!

mayoForReal
08-22-2014, 07:29 AM

I agree it is useless as it is now.

mxz
08-22-2014, 11:11 AM

This may come in the future. This is the first step to make this happen.So instead of fixing problems we've asked to be fixed or added features we've been clamoring for you decided to add in a feature no one asked for that no one sees any benefit in?

Steve Jobs, move over!

FrapMaster
08-22-2014, 05:41 PM
So instead of fixing problems we've asked to be fixed or added features we've been clamoring for you decided to add in a feature no one asked for that no one sees any benefit in?

Steve Jobs, move over!

It's actually quite brilliant. Gree gives players something new to be upset about so that they forget the older stuff they were upset about.

Gree logic at its finest!

cooch
08-22-2014, 07:24 PM
You mean bill gates. His company continues to send out useless garbage, still dos in language, still buggy and outdated

So instead of fixing problems we've asked to be fixed or added features we've been clamoring for you decided to add in a feature no one asked for that no one sees any benefit in?

Steve Jobs, move over!

Sherod
08-22-2014, 10:00 PM
The first building for completing an event should be a Federal Reserve Bank that pays a sh*tload of cash and maybe even payout a few bars of gold as well once upgraded to level 10,or Counterfeit press hideout:D,that would be cool.The Federal Reserve should be expensive to upgrade and the counterfeit press could be average upgrade cost.both building would be cool even if they make them regular ltb's.

Sherod
08-22-2014, 10:17 PM
F*ck it,I don't care if they make the next ltb a welfare building that pays out foodstamps lol.

smokey77
08-23-2014, 03:54 AM
The first building for completing an event should be a Federal Reserve Bank that pays a sh*tload of cash and maybe even payout a few bars of gold as well once upgraded to level 10,or Counterfeit press hideout:D,that would be cool.The Federal Reserve should be expensive to upgrade and the counterfeit press could be average upgrade cost.both building would be cool even if they make them regular ltb's.

a building that paid out some gold is a good idea id like to see that

NicoleeyJade
08-23-2014, 02:58 PM
It was only until I queried the inventory that I discovered the buildings section wasn't for storing your actual buildings it was only for loot/sale buildings. I was excited when I thought re-organizing my hood got easier but finding out how the inventory works was actually a little disappointing.

The NSA
08-23-2014, 05:07 PM

..it would have been just as easy to make it possible to store current buildings?