PDA

View Full Version : Case/lock box events

bam bam.
08-14-2014, 07:20 PM
Ok, most lotteries give you the odds. Not sure what laws they are subject to, if anyone knows (for certain, please dont speculate) feel free to comment on thread with details.

Should gree disclose the odds (in full; if your odds change per item received this info should be included) to us the consumer.

This is an unrestricted age game and gambling is now a prominent part of it, what are your thoughts on the increase in chance events?....

bam bam.
08-15-2014, 08:34 AM
Id like to get a hundred votes on this one.

Jaded Fusion
08-15-2014, 10:16 AM
Voted.

Voted No because I would only care to see the info if I used gold on them. However I will never use gold on case events so the events don't matter. To me personally of course.

bam bam.
08-15-2014, 11:00 PM
Voted.

Voted No because I would only care to see the info if I used gold on them. However I will never use gold on case events so the events don't matter. To me personally of course.

So you wouldn't even be interested in knowing the "free" and "cash" open odds?. Wouldn't knowing the difference enlighten you to knowing if "cash" opens are actually worth it over "free" ones?

786TRYX
08-15-2014, 11:49 PM
Of course yes

HypeTonic
08-16-2014, 01:37 AM
I have never gotten to 10/10 or 25/25 before. I actually have never gotten above 5/25. And that is opening over 50 boxes.

Pidgeot
08-16-2014, 05:51 AM
So you wouldn't even be interested in knowing the "free" and "cash" open odds?. Wouldn't knowing the difference enlighten you to knowing if "cash" opens are actually worth it over "free" ones?

I hate *******s like that who just vote against it for no good reason. When you are gambling, you want to know your odds. Its your right to know them so you know how to spend your money. We all know we will get screwed but anything will help.

I do know what "low" chance means in percent. I don't know what "medium" chance means either. All we know is gold is 100% because it clearly says 100 percent. I don't like all this hidden stuff. I do thin GREE plays around with the number of the open chances. I believe cash opens were down to 10% chance one day. I think free is now 1% chance to open.

Sounds like we need to report this game so it can get a gambling license.

Systematrix
08-16-2014, 08:36 AM
Another great poll bam bam. Keep 'em coming!

Jaded Fusion
08-16-2014, 01:39 PM

I'm not trying to be "that guy". It's just how I honestly feel, knowing the odds won't effect how I approach the case events. I only use cash opens, I only open when I can, I don't set timers and I don't go out of my way to open a case every hour. And this is going back playing case events with gree for almost 3 years & I've completed 10/10 many times.

If this poll was setup just to bash the other opinion then why have a poll at all?

AfterHours-Oliver
08-16-2014, 02:47 PM
100% chance of what though? Getting a unit that's already been dropped? I got 5 of the same on the bounce in the last event. The odds, algorithmic chance and methodologies should be made available, they seem to skew each event. Great poll.

Pidgeot
08-16-2014, 04:15 PM
I'm not trying to be "that guy". It's just how I honestly feel, knowing the odds won't effect how I approach the case events. I only use cash opens, I only open when I can, I don't set timers and I don't go out of my way to open a case every hour. And this is going back playing case events with gree for almost 3 years & I've completed 10/10 many times.

If this poll was setup just to bash the other opinion then why have a poll at all?

There is a such thing as a bad opinion. Regardless of the rate of open, I will approach the crates the same way but the big difference when my money is on the line, I want to know odd. I know I can always get 9/10 of the items BUT what is the odd of getting the 10th? I think its one percent but who knows. It could be 0.5 or .001.

You should want to know your odds for anything you do. Its like going to the doctors for a very important surgery and he tells you that you have a "low" or "Medium" chance of surviving it. You would not want to hear that. You want to hear the number, not just low or medium. Low or medium gives GREE the chance to play with the odds. The crate event where I got 16 sorry in a row on the first day proves this.

bam bam.
08-16-2014, 04:32 PM

No bashing mate, just checking ;)

bam bam.
08-16-2014, 04:35 PM
There is a such thing as a bad opinion. Regardless of the rate of open, I will approach the crates the same way but the big difference when my money is on the line, I want to know odd. I know I can always get 9/10 of the items BUT what is the odd of getting the 10th? I think its one percent but who knows. It could be 0.5 or .001.

You should want to know your odds for anything you do. Its like going to the doctors for a very important surgery and he tells you that you have a "low" or "Medium" chance of surviving it. You would not want to hear that. You want to hear the number, not just low or medium. Low or medium gives GREE the chance to play with the odds. The crate event where I got 16 sorry in a row on the first day proves this.

I think the pole is answering the over all view of the community. 50 more votes n I'll call it lol. Don't get too hung up on old mate. Thanks for the support on the pole.

Pidgeot
08-16-2014, 04:40 PM
I think the pole is answering the over all view of the community. 50 more votes n I'll call it lol. Don't get too hung up on old mate. Thanks for the support on the pole.

You made this poll to get honest feedback and when people just vote dishonestly, it just annoys me. I've been fighting for change in MW since 2012 and some of the changes I fought for have happened but people like that make it harder because for all we know, GREE looks at that one guy and make choices.

Jaded Fusion
08-16-2014, 04:47 PM

Comparing important surgery to a pay to play moblie game isn't fair. My money is never on the line for case events, they have been proven to not be worth the gamble. And knowing the odds will not change this for me. I understand your view, I'm not bashing it at all. This is strictly my opinion and speak just for myself.

You made this poll to get honest feedback and when people just vote dishonestly, it just annoys me. I've been fighting for change in MW since 2012 and some of the changes I fought for have happened but people like that make it harder because for all we know, GREE looks at that one guy and make choices.

What do you mean by "vote dishonestly"? I voted my opinion but because it isn't your opinion it's a wasn't a honest vote? Man that's some backwards thinking

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-16-2014, 05:18 PM
If Gree told SOME of these YAHOOS the odds were ZERO (no, less than ZERO, if that were possible), they'd eagerly, excitedly, and unabashedly throw more money in pursuit of a dream, the dream to be the biggest, baddest, most powerful PIXELATED little, FAKE warrior in all of modern warville.

Many have tried, NONE have succeeded with that crew.
This game means more to them than many, many things, especially their money.
They just gotta be the bestess ever and do it for their faction. LOL

Pidgeot
08-16-2014, 05:46 PM
Comparing important surgery to a pay to play moblie game isn't fair. My money is never on the line for case events, they have been proven to not be worth the gamble. And knowing the odds will not change this for me. I understand your view, I'm not bashing it at all. This is strictly my opinion and speak just for myself.

What do you mean by "vote dishonestly"? I voted my opinion but because it isn't your opinion it's a wasn't a honest vote? Man that's some backwards thinking

Nothing backwards about it. You have no reason to vote no. Most of use here dont spend money on crate events "because" we dont know our odd. If we know the odds, we may be willing to. I play for free, you play for free, most of us here play for free and we all want to know our odd. I'm even sure the top 1 to 10 percent want to know their odds as well because this affects them too.

Also, sometimes you have to show the extremes between these things. Gambling has ruined peoples lives, mobile game or not.

Jaded Fusion
08-16-2014, 08:55 PM
Nothing backwards about it. You have no reason to vote no. Most of use here dont spend money on crate events "because" we dont know our odd. If we know the odds, we may be willing to. I play for free, you play for free, most of us here play for free and we all want to know our odd. I'm even sure the top 1 to 10 percent want to know their odds as well because this affects them too.

Also, sometimes you have to show the extremes between these things. Gambling has ruined peoples lives, mobile game or not.

There is confusion here. Y'all want to know the opening odds or the odds of getting an item after getting a opened create? Two different "odds". The opening a create odd is in the programming, go ahead and read it yourself whenever you like. Now gree COULD add a table of odds AFTER opening for getting a unit or the "token". Much like how they have the drop rate % of epic/raid boss units.

And I have every right to vote however I see fit. Once again why have a poll offering both options if YOU only accept one answer.

bam bam.
08-17-2014, 01:27 AM
There is confusion here. Y'all want to know the opening odds or the odds of getting an item after getting a opened create? Two different "odds". The opening a create odd is in the programming, go ahead and read it yourself whenever you like. Now gree COULD add a table of odds AFTER opening for getting a unit or the "token". Much like how they have the drop rate % of epic/raid boss units.

And I have every right to vote however I see fit. Once again why have a poll offering both options if YOU only accept one answer.

All odds involved in any and all aspects of gambling portions of this app

bam bam.
08-18-2014, 06:01 PM
Bumping for forum mods to comment on. Been long enough. Conduit for two way communication feel free to comment and then feel free to address our concerns in a timely manner on this one