PDA

View Full Version : Quitting the game

Torettojon
09-19-2011, 10:26 PM
Could someone explain to me before I leave how a 404 attack can rob me of over £2000 when I have 1200 defense points. And then why my 416 fails twice to rob a twice to attack a 598 defense??????

Is there a bug, and dont give me the jargon about 'random'. I tried 4 times to get 'revenge' but got nothing.

Finding it a waste to build defense, and buy weapons that do nothing, making the game pointless as I thought this was the aim of the game??

Seak Sezar
09-20-2011, 01:23 AM
Player Vs Player(PVP) Fight depends on random factor, You have ti learn them.

wupuck
09-20-2011, 01:31 AM
Could someone explain to me before I leave how a 404 attack can rob me of over £2000 when I have 1200 defense points. And then why my 416 fails twice to rob a twice to attack a 598 defense??????

Is there a bug, and dont give me the jargon about 'random'. I tried 4 times to get 'revenge' but got nothing.

Finding it a waste to build defense, and buy weapons that do nothing, making the game pointless as I thought this was the aim of the game??

If your ticked off because of the poor quality if the game and the consistent unexplained tweaking I would agree and might accompany you.

But if your going to quit for such a whiny arse reason, then go. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Its called a game. There are always factors we wont be able to control and the randomness is part of the reason we play in the first place.

K@le
09-20-2011, 01:35 AM
This morning i had it also i was attacked by a 594 attack vs my 1040 defense, i looked at the others account and her defense was 674 and my attack was 993 i attacked her 3 times and lost 2 times haha i was wondering why that was and she had 881 maffia friends and i only 302 maybe that was the problem.
I also see a lot of people have the wip chain but i am only at level 26 and that item is coming if you get level 55 i believe !!! how is that possible then ?

Cooz
09-20-2011, 03:15 AM
Maybe, and I'm just spitballing here, the game is loaded so people can rob more frequently than defend. That is largely the purpose. I think there's something about "revenge" that doesn't add up. But if a few attacks are that big of a deal, then yeah, you may as well stop playing, it's not something to get gray hair over.

Kakatmp
09-20-2011, 06:27 AM
When Will funzio clearly write the rule of attacks and robs?

nvbealone
09-20-2011, 06:49 AM
I doubt they will disclose how it works but it isnt that hard to just trial and error. U will learn more that way. If you concerned abt breaking your stats then just dont fight or rob. But do rmb others can always hit you and break your nice stats. So why not just play and enjoy the game?

Gunn
09-20-2011, 10:18 AM
The first thing you should know is that when someone is robbing you, your defense score is halved. then there is some random factor, so that's how a 416 can rob a 1200, because its really only a 600. With a good defense score you will still get robbed, it's just part of the game. Building your defense is more to protect you from attacks. I have a good defense score, and now I don't have to put money in the bank because no one can attack me. So far I've saved about 200k by not paying the 10% bank fee. The next thing you should know, as far as I know, is that the higher level a building is the harder it is to rob. So if the building you were trying to rob of his was a high level you could theoretically lose, although your case (if your not exaggerating) is really bad luck. The last thing to keep in mind is that this is probably not permanent. Funzio is trying some things out with their game mechanics, tweaking things here and there, and they will probably fix it in the near future. So be patient, and the game should come around.

madawgg
09-20-2011, 12:31 PM
least thing i want to see is ppl quiting this game :(

khung003
09-27-2011, 07:31 AM
I was wrong when thinking defense for robbery is (*) total defense point from buidlings + 1/2(mafia defense point) . It's totally wrong.

The total mafia defense point = number of mafia defense point + building defense point.

Robbery defense point = 1/2 total mafia defense point. (**)

I come to that conclusion because I build some level 8,10 defense building but still being robbed. If the defense point is calculated as (*), my defense point greater than any player as same level. But still being robbed by them, that mean the formular for defense point is (**) which is even the building defense only count half (by adding to mafia defense then /2).

Max Power
09-27-2011, 07:51 AM
I also see a lot of people have the wip chain but i am only at level 26 and that item is coming if you get level 55 i believe !!! how is that possible then ?

I have been told the whip chain is a reward for a fight streak somewhere. You can get it as a reward before you can buy it.

K@le
09-27-2011, 12:35 PM
Ok thnx nobody knows which one offcourse :)

Crime City Mark
09-27-2011, 04:48 PM
There's some good info in here.

Fight defense looks like this:

Total item defense + Building defense + (contribution from defense skill calculation) +/- (random element)

Rob defense looks like this:

1/2 total item defense + Building defense + (contribution from defense skill calculation) +/- (random element)

Max Power
09-27-2011, 05:13 PM
Thanks Mark!

khung003
09-27-2011, 07:26 PM
Now you tell us the truth, after I find out some disadvantages. Too bad.

However rob defense kind of not true, I still being robbed

khung003
09-28-2011, 01:35 AM

@Mark: according to your formular:

Total item defense + Building defense + (contribution from defense skill calculation) +/- (random element)

Could you explain how this person could beat me in any attack. His attack point is 763 and my total defense is 1569 which is more than double of his attack point.

What factor let him double his attack point or divide my defense point by 2 ?

Or I call it a bug?

nycpizzalover
09-28-2011, 03:42 AM

@Mark: according to your formular:

Could you explain how this person could beat me in any attack. His attack point is 763 and my total defense is 1569 which is more than double of his attack point.

What factor let him double his attack point or divide my defense point by 2 ?

Or I call it a bug?

The factor IMHO is the number of mafia members that you both have and how they are armed with 1 melee, 1 gun, 1 armor and 1 vehicle during the fight. Just looking at the total attack/defense seems to be useless. Also, I think the random elment has been tweaked/updated by the developers and it now really affects the fights. I have had players who have 2K lower in attack and defense who I can only beat 50% of the time since the last tweak/update. I feel sorry for you players who have to do the consecutive fight missions because it is now really difficult to beat "weak" players just based on their attack/defense points.

Mafia code: 215 587 456

khung003
09-28-2011, 03:58 AM
.... ... ... ....

nycpizzalover
09-28-2011, 04:09 AM
@nycp.... : I know you don't know the context and you neither know what the meaning of data shown on the mafia board as well, let Mark answer my question.

Certainly will let Mark answer your question LOL but don't be surprised if your question doesn't get answered. He has already posted on here that this is a forum for us to interact with each other on our experiences or opinions. He doesn't always answer questions just because you ask them unless they are something that affects the game or players. Your question has been asked many times by people on the forum and he isn't always going to let you know everything otherwise you would have an edge in picking and choosing your fights. But hey, what do I know LMAO. Peace out. :)

Max Power
09-28-2011, 04:13 AM
@nycp.... : I know you don't know the context and you neither know what the meaning of data shown on the mafia board as well, let Mark answer my question.

@Mark: please clarify my above question. and if you think about attack point, he is level 4x, that mean even he add level points to attack point only (never add to other stat), each level attack point must add to his fighting attack point at least 6 point in order to equal my defense point.

Is 1 level attack point add 6+ point to fighting attack points ?

Don't get snippy. He is just trying to help. It's clear the developers want a level of mystery and randomness in this game. You asking asking for spreadsheet calculations and it just isn't gonna happen.

khung003
09-28-2011, 04:57 AM
I'm waiting for your answer.

(Or you can answer by PM)

Crime City Mark
09-29-2011, 01:53 PM
khung, you're spamming by just posting those dots. Please stop.

khung003
09-29-2011, 05:56 PM
Sorry Mark,in the second dot posts, I asked to answer my above question, which you already PM me, so I delete it by dots...

Chukuli
11-08-2011, 04:27 AM
Just wanna know what happens If I quit the game? Does my mafia code gone forever? Meaning no one can rob or attack me anymore? Reason of leaving: No time to commit Crimecity.

Cooz
11-09-2011, 09:13 AM
When Will funzio clearly write the rule of attacks and robs?

Why would they?

To the OP: It's far more likely they'd make it easy to rob, and not so easy to defend. You can't control when you defend, but you can essentially rob whenever you want. They'd rather encourage people to rob, otherwise, there's no connection with other players. That defeats the purpose of the game.

Besides, it works both ways. You aren't being singled out. Give it a shot, you can win fights and robberies against people who are considerably stronger than you are.