PDA

View Full Version : Attack & Defense Display Error?

LLO
08-14-2014, 03:09 PM
I have an account on IOS that 2 weeks ago showed 37.4 mil attack / 43.3 mil defense. Last weekend it was 41 mil attack and 48 mil defense. Now it is showing 43 mil attack but 41.3 mil defense?? 7 mil loss in less than a week? It has shown this way for a couple of days now. If I look at that same account through the faction members roster on my Android account I show 43 mil attack and 49.6 mil attack which seems in line...

Any thoughts?

Dazzj10
08-14-2014, 03:17 PM
I've had that for weeks mate different devices show different stats

LLO
08-14-2014, 03:30 PM
It's just that it was correct on the IOS device until 2 days ago and then dropped 7 mil on the defense... never had a problem before. Was so looking forward to hitting that 50 mil. Now I feel like I am going backwards...

LLO
08-14-2014, 04:28 PM
Fixed. My Composite building is hidden. Apparently it needed repair and I did not see it. All fixed now.

Tadaaah
08-14-2014, 04:30 PM
Glad you figured it out! ;)

Auspex
08-15-2014, 03:49 AM
This has happened to me so often. I will have a raid reported that I lost zero dollars, obviously a boost or defensive hit. Look @ my buildings and can't find it. Close and open the game 3-4 times still nothing. Force close the game and shut down my device, restart and nothing.... Delete the game and reload it from I-tunes... Still nothing... Then two days later magically my composite is showing damage.

Now I purposely hit peoples boosts and see how many days it takes for them to repair usually it's 2 days. Whatever causes these to not show up is making the game play a waste of time. But I'm sure there are even bigger holes in the code.

I like this game and have enjoyed playing but it's getting so broken it's hard to continue. Nothing works the way it should.