PDA

View Full Version : Another thread about the energy glitch

ExtremeP7
08-14-2014, 01:10 PM
Why? Because it's still there and it needs to be fixed.

Systematrix
08-14-2014, 01:23 PM
We have enough threads about this issue. Another won't help any further, it will only anger the mods.

KzL
08-14-2014, 01:37 PM
Can we stop with 10000 post about the glitch USE IT ,DONT USE IT UP TO YOU AND IF UR AN ANGRY ANDROID TUFF LUCK

Pissapigov
08-14-2014, 03:00 PM
So have Gree said that people can use the energy glitch? Or is it against the rules? I'm confused..

menmylac
08-14-2014, 03:17 PM
Another dumb thread!!!!!

iOS - energy glitch
Android - LTE glitch
iOS and Android - Raid Boss glitch

No one cares.... I surely don't!! It's just a game.... You don't like certain aspects of it:
STOP PLAYING!!!!

GrimAmoeba
08-14-2014, 03:41 PM
Another dumb thread!!!!!

iOS - energy glitch
Android - LTE glitch

No one cares.... I surely don't!! It's just a game.... You don't like certain aspects of it:
STOP PLAYING!!!!

Give it to em, finally some sense has been made. They will never learn. Once use to being a whiny b****, always a whiny B***h!!!

GrimAmoeba
08-14-2014, 04:01 PM
WOW copy and paste, please put on every thread

Tadaaah
08-14-2014, 04:27 PM
Hey guys,

The teams are still looking for ways to reproduce this and implement a more permanent solution. Thank you for your reports.

1GaDawg85
08-14-2014, 04:35 PM
Why don't you stop with energy events until it's fixed????? Can common sense win here?

Apollo13
08-14-2014, 04:48 PM
Seriously, the energies requirement to complete LTQs is so high that gold free players ain't doing it, people using gold think twice about it and people who glitch, keeps getting attack bonuses which only put their attack stats further away versus their defence stats....so I am not sure why the fuss still going on with the energy glitching. And I am sure from all the post above, everyone is kind of sick about the subject. Personally, I don't care what GREE does with the game anymore, they never listen to the players anyway.

Ozymandias
08-15-2014, 01:13 AM
Hey guys,

The teams are still looking for ways to reproduce this and implement a more permanent solution. Thank you for your reports.

You can't reproduce it?

DIABLOPEZ
08-15-2014, 02:02 AM
Seriously, the energies requirement to complete LTQs is so high that gold free players ain't doing it, people using gold think twice about it and people who glitch, keeps getting attack bonuses which only put their attack stats further away versus their defence stats....so I am not sure why the fuss still going on with the energy glitching. And I am sure from all the post above, everyone is kind of sick about the subject. Personally, I don't care what GREE does with the game anymore, they never listen to the players anyway.

Exactly Spaceman

RetiredAndHappy
08-15-2014, 02:12 AM
Before the demise of CJ, he had informed us that this had been reproduced using the feedback given.. That was many many months ago.. Has the knowledge of this been lost with his departure?

Snatcher
08-15-2014, 02:17 AM

Your damn right apollo13 it isnt even About the fun we get, its About howmuch they get....
So greedy needs to listen to the midrange players and not to there own wallets.

mickymacirl
08-15-2014, 02:27 AM
Why? Because it's still there and it needs to be fixed.

I'll say it again, you are worried about people glitching energy when there's so much other more serious things going on? Do a bit of research.

Donkey
08-15-2014, 05:08 AM
Such as the "discount" or "counterfeit" gold that seems to be out there?? Where did that long thread go anyways??? Poof it was gone.

I'll say it again, you are worried about people glitching energy when there's so much other more serious things going on? Do a bit of research.

Systematrix
08-15-2014, 05:17 AM

With all due respect mickymac (and I mean that, you're a veteran and a class act), the majority of MW community isn't aware of the other serious things going on to which you refer and may never be. This is the most obvious and blatant injustice in the game atm and it deserves the immediate attention of Gree. Once this is fixed people can simmer back down and then begin to do more research until the next big thing bubbles to the top.

Donkey
08-15-2014, 05:46 AM
Please enlighten us

With all due respect mickymac (and I mean that, you're a veteran and a class act), the majority of MW community isn't aware of the other serious things going on to which you refer and may never be. This is the most obvious and blatant injustice in the game atm and it deserves the immediate attention of Gree. Once this is fixed people can simmer back down and then begin to do more research until the next big thing bubbles to the top.

Major Elvis Newton
08-15-2014, 06:51 AM
*****ing and complaining always works lol

VikingsVoice
08-15-2014, 07:22 AM
The best way to stop the energy glitch is for GREE to set the energy per kill higher as opposed to the number of hits or kills needed, the glitch feeds off of the energy needed to get one hit and regen the energy of one hit. If someone has +3 regen(6 total), it would take them 200 minutes to regen 1200 energy. That's 3 hours and 20 minutes(roughly) on a single boss, they would only be able to glitch 7 bosses in 24 hours in a 72 hour LTQ, 25 missions would make it mathematically impossible to complete it without gold. Gold users on the other hand would only need 2 refills for the same kill. Just my 2 cents but if you can't fix the system, change the business process......

Stubby1113
08-15-2014, 07:30 AM
Before the demise of CJ, he had informed us that this had been reproduced using the feedback given.. That was many many months ago.. Has the knowledge of this been lost with his departure?

That one was fixed. Players have found a workaround that patch.

RetiredAndHappy
08-15-2014, 08:05 AM
That one was fixed. Players have found a workaround that patch.

No after that.

Some fool posted the step by step instructions.

The one where you stay logged in. CJ was investigating that one

Systematrix
08-15-2014, 08:19 AM
Please enlighten us

There's an entire dark and seedy underworld to MW (as with most pay-to-play games) that neither you nor I want any part of.

2MblaZ
08-15-2014, 08:41 AM
The best way to stop the energy glitch is for GREE to set the energy per kill higher as opposed to the number of hits or kills needed, the glitch feeds off of the energy needed to get one hit and regen the energy of one hit. If someone has +3 regen(6 total), it would take them 200 minutes to regen 1200 energy. That's 3 hours and 20 minutes(roughly) on a single boss, they would only be able to glitch 7 bosses in 24 hours in a 72 hour LTQ, 25 missions would make it mathematically impossible to complete it without gold. Gold users on the other hand would only need 2 refills for the same kill. Just my 2 cents but if you can't fix the system, change the business process......

That's a good idea, but would make us [android users] or those who are clueless of what those glitches all talking about - upset, as probably it would mean MORE GOLD to finish it...

VikingsVoice
08-15-2014, 08:56 AM
I was hoping that they would decrease the gold needed by eliminating the glitch option. My thought process is that some only use the glitch because it is there and would return to using gold if it was not.

jchow69
08-15-2014, 09:12 AM
Can we stop with 10000 post about the glitch USE IT ,DONT USE IT UP TO YOU AND IF UR AN ANGRY ANDROID TUFF LUCK

Couldnt agree more, theres always gonna be glitches, its all up to the players whther or not to use them.

Huj
08-15-2014, 09:50 AM
Can someone post how this new energy bug works?

I'm not asking because I want to use it or anything. I just want to know for educational purposes only :)

Auspex
08-15-2014, 09:56 AM
You know there doesn't have to always be glitches. Have you ever played a real game? I have, and more then 1. Yes glitches happen but how the company deals with it matters a lot more. Gree reacts like an ostrich. Why do people spend money here? Is there any good reason to reward bad customer service?

Huj
08-15-2014, 10:35 AM
You know there doesn't have to always be glitches. Have you ever played a real game? I have, and more then 1. Yes glitches happen but how the company deals with it matters a lot more. Gree reacts like an ostrich. Why do people spend money here? Is there any good reason to reward bad customer service?

People spend money on Gree games because they are weak minded addicts who can't help themselves. Hence all the glitches, bugs, hackers, and lack of costumer support won't stop them from buying gold.

It's like smoking cigarettes. People waste $ and their health just because they think its cool just like people here spend gold because they think getting a $200 dollar pixel reward is cool.

Annihilator2
08-15-2014, 12:47 PM
That's a good idea, but would make us [android users] or those who are clueless of what those glitches all talking about - upset, as probably it would mean MORE GOLD to finish it...

Agree: i/f LTQ shall have 25 levels and already 1st level shall be multiple kills (e.g. 10) and one hit shall be around 2400 energy. So we remove fully beginners from the game.

Tadaaah
08-15-2014, 01:24 PM
No after that.

Some fool posted the step by step instructions.

The one where you stay logged in. CJ was investigating that one

This was the one with the latest fix. Again, please if you have information on this, provide it via PM or ticket. Thank you.

Just a reminder: Supporting this type of behavior and using these types of items will result in a ban. Thank you.

VikingsVoice
08-15-2014, 02:56 PM
Agree: i/f LTQ shall have 25 levels and already 1st level shall be multiple kills (e.g. 10) and one hit shall be around 2400 energy. So we remove fully beginners from the game.

None of those who cheat would glitch the beginner LTQs. I was more speaking to prestige and master level LTQ's where a fair amount of gold is needed

Jaybird55
08-19-2014, 09:55 AM
Another dumb thread!!!!!

iOS - energy glitch
Android - LTE glitch

STOP PLAYING!!!!

Funny how android users forget to mention the first year and a half with their unlimited energy glitch that allowed them to complete events in hours. There is never going to a game completely free of cheating and you can guarantee that those hackers are using the android platform to do their dirty deeds. Evolve or stop playing. Either way for the love of god stop complaining about it. I'm sure you have benefitted from a faction ltq that got finished whether by iOS or droid help. Would also like to say this is coming from an android player and I couldn't care less