PDA

View Full Version : League of Boring

Weepit the Only II
08-13-2014, 07:30 AM
Same two events, over and over. I'm just about done with this game. No new info of a helpful, informative kind has been given to us.

It is almost as if they want the game to die. They are doing a good job!

even the chat is horrible to use and often triple posts. And get rid of the stupid "be nice" message that takes up half the screen already.

have a nice day.

Rmartuszewski
08-14-2014, 10:40 AM
I agree things are getting old.

Tadaaah
08-14-2014, 01:42 PM
We have some new features in the works and some items may be happening sooner than you think! :D Thanks for the feedback.

KillerKumaClone
09-11-2014, 04:49 PM
I agree things are getting old.

Including us. Posting here ONLY because I have to make 10 posts before I can make a thread in the Alliance recruiting section. Making people post garbage in order to be able to post threads - dumbest idea ever. Which pretty much explains why the communication in game is so horrid. I've played games where people actually talked to their alliance mates (because the communication worked and was useful to the game.) one of the major missing aspects here is that players can't give stuff to other players. This is something most guild systems allow and encourage.

Amadeus
09-12-2014, 08:37 AM
Including us. Posting here ONLY because I have to make 10 posts before I can make a thread in the Alliance recruiting section. Making people post garbage in order to be able to post threads - dumbest idea ever. Which pretty much explains why the communication in game is so horrid. I've played games where people actually talked to their alliance mates (because the communication worked and was useful to the game.) one of the major missing aspects here is that players can't give stuff to other players. This is something most guild systems allow and encourage.

It is just something to create more activity in the forums. To get people to be more proactive and engaging.

AmadeusINC
Commanding Officer

KillerKumaClone
09-12-2014, 11:14 AM
It is just something to create more activity in the forums. To get people to be more proactive and engaging.

AmadeusINC
Commanding Officer

Basically the quality of these forced posts is potentially very low. Never run into this anywhere else. Yet another damned roadblock to recruiting for alliances. KABAM does a much better job. I used to play KoC:BftN. The global chat was used. Guild members actually talked. You could share stuff/help each other. And they had an offline email-like system for Guilds that made sharing info with those on/offline so much simpler. (I have no affiliation with GREE or KABAM. I'm a mere lowly player. But I'm definitely a critic of GREE's awful communication setup.)

Amadeus
09-12-2014, 08:28 PM
Basically the quality of these forced posts is potentially very low. Never run into this anywhere else. Yet another damned roadblock to recruiting for alliances. KABAM does a much better job. I used to play KoC:BftN. The global chat was used. Guild members actually talked. You could share stuff/help each other. And they had an offline email-like system for Guilds that made sharing info with those on/offline so much simpler. (I have no affiliation with GREE or KABAM. I'm a mere lowly player. But I'm definitely a critic of GREE's awful communication setup.)

Indeed. I agree, communication is limited in this game. Hence why my alliance mates and myself are on Palringo app. Where we are always active every day, its fun and engaging, and we can actually see chat HISTORY!!!!

AmadeusINC
Commanding Officer

lionheart555
09-12-2014, 10:31 PM
Just to address a point made about the forum requiring a certain post count be made before allowing post access to certain sub forums...

As a former forum head moderator the reason for having that restriction is to limit spam accounts making spam posts in certain sections. Granted this forum isn't that active it may be unnecessary but just shedding some light on why forums have that restriction in the first place

Obamallama
09-12-2014, 11:10 PM
Just to address a point made about the forum requiring a certain post count be made before allowing post access to certain sub forums...

As a former forum head moderator the reason for having that restriction is to limit spam accounts making spam posts in certain sections. Granted this forum isn't that active it may be unnecessary but just shedding some light on why forums have that restriction in the first place

I found that the required amount of posts was pretty high. I think a simple 5 would suffice

KillerKumaClone
09-15-2014, 11:25 PM
Yeah 10 was pretty silly. Definite enticement for quantity over quality. I agree, 5 would be better.

Alliance: Gurkorna1337 (http://forums.gree.net/group.php?groupid=808)
Leader: KillerKuma
Message: Now Recruiting. Fight for Honor and Pickles! Casual Players Welcome.

hellscaretaker
09-21-2014, 03:01 PM
No I say 10, it really not hard to do 10 posts I managed to do with out any trouble.

User271320
09-21-2014, 03:27 PM
So, once you reach 10 posts do you get permission to start new threads?

hellscaretaker
09-21-2014, 03:55 PM
Yes you do, look to bottom of the page it tell you what permissions you have

User271320
09-21-2014, 03:58 PM
Well, this should be my 10th post so let's see if I now have permission to post new threads.

User271320
09-21-2014, 04:02 PM
Yes you do, look to bottom of the page it tell you what permissions you have

Hmmm, maybe it's not automatic and I have to wait cause I've reached 10 posts but still don't have permission to start new threads