PDA

View Full Version : Donate all button

-Batman-
08-13-2014, 12:53 AM
Why isn't there a donate all button for cash donations.

Just took out 1 billion out of my bank to donate to syndicate and while I was typing the amount into the donate box I was attacked ( I know this is part of the game ) but soon as I was attacked my money was going down making it impossible to donate the cash. My only option was to bank it loosing the bankers fee. A donate all like the bricks and uzi's would be helpful for reasons like this.

M15
08-13-2014, 02:58 AM
Android doesn't have a collect all button for bricks :mad:

Batman mate, instead of losing 4.8 million at worst (max 20 attacks a 240k if you're lvl 250), you got scared, banked the cash and lost almost 100 million LOL

Captain Torgue
08-13-2014, 03:03 AM

Just took out 1 billion out of my bank to donate to syndicate and while I was typing the amount into the donate box I was attacked ( I know this is part of the game ) but soon as I was attacked my money was going down making it impossible to donate the cash. My only option was to bank it loosing the bankers fee. A donate all like the bricks and uzi's would be helpful for reasons like this.

Don't donate while being attacked, problem solved.

sister morphine
08-13-2014, 03:25 AM

Before taking the cash out the bank you could copy the amount then paste it in the donate box. Not as fast as the button you want but quicker than typing

TobysPaw
08-13-2014, 03:37 AM
Android doesn't have a collect all button for bricks :mad:

Batman mate, instead of losing 4.8 million at worst (max 20 attacks a 240k if you're lvl 250), you got scared, banked the cash and lost almost 100 million LOL

Precisely. Chances are you could have donated 999M without any issues, then taken out a tiny bit more to round up to the final extra million. Re-banking was an unneccessary and costly precaution.

I never bank anymore anyway.

Nighteg
08-13-2014, 04:30 AM
Banking a billion and paying 100m so you wouldn't lose 5m? Wtf?

The NSA
08-13-2014, 07:12 AM
In the dude's defense, I can understand panicking in that situation. If he didn't already firmly know being attacked was the better option then it's not like he's gonna be sitting there crunching numbers while he (thinks he) sees a billion dwindling away. Regardless it's a basic feature that'd be nice; more pressing issues obviously exist but considering the donate all button exists for everything else it would seem just another careless Gree oversight. Not a big one, but still.. game isn't uniform throughout, brah.

Vile Lynn
08-13-2014, 07:22 AM
Having a Donate All button for syndicate donations is a great suggestion!

Collect All >> Donate All >> awesome! :cool:

Nighteg
08-13-2014, 07:54 AM
Also, why we can't donate more than 10b? (I know, first world problems).

Simon.
08-14-2014, 04:24 PM
Sometimes you just can't fix stupid!

Unnecessary guys - I'm sure -Batman- is aware he had a better option, but no need to smash the guy! Be constructive, there's enough trolling on here already that scares of new posters. The Forum is for everyone, Old and New, so just because you've played the game for 3 years and someone posts something that's obvious to you, just STFU or offer constructive advice, no need to make people feel like crap! There's a big difference between humour and being a smug jackass.

aarondavidsdad
08-14-2014, 05:14 PM
One of the better posts I've seen since playing, Simon. Bravo to you sir.

Bad Fish
08-14-2014, 06:21 PM
Unnecessary guys - I'm sure -Batman- is aware he had a better option, but no need to smash the guy! Be constructive, there's enough trolling on here already that scares of new posters. The Forum is for everyone, Old and New, so just because you've played the game for 3 years and someone posts something that's obvious to you, just STFU or offer constructive advice, no need to make people feel like crap! There's a big difference between humour and being a smug jackass.

Yeah guys, be constructive. Post things like what's wrong with all you westerners...

HavingFun
08-14-2014, 07:56 PM

Hahahaha this is best answer.

DragCro
01-16-2015, 08:36 AM
It will also cause more bugs

You are intentionally spaming old threads with nonsense.
Expect the ban.