PDA

View Full Version : Forum Suggestions and Gree

FrapMaster
08-12-2014, 02:29 PM
I got a question which I probably already know the answer too, but what the hey...

There are some really great suggestions by players on how to improve the shortcomings of the game yet it seems like they fall on deaf ears. I really am starting to hate the "we'll bring this up to the team" line I read. Do those idiots actually read the valuable feedback here? Do they give two pickles so long as the 1% of players keep shelling out thousands of dollars?

I actually like the game. I do. It's just a shame that the people who run it are so out of tune with their player base.

- Epic Boss is fubar for 250 lv players

- 24hr and now 11hr war? Great idea on the 11hr war. I'm sure those who aren't able to take advantage due to time zone locations are thrilled beyond belief. This is on top of the fact that this is just an obvious cash grab. One might say that people have the option of not participating... no one asked you.

- No 40% gold sale for anniversary month? Since my last thread was closed... bam, in your face.

- No access to other modifiers unless you shell out thousands of dollars and be in one of the top 5 syns? I get it's a special reward, but at least change that puppy up and let others have a chance at some of those once in a blue moon.

- Cash weapons need a serious upgrade. The hey is up with that crap being sold in there anyway.

- With stat inflation and the absolute worthlessness of Attk/Def stats, can we get a reset option? Or is the problem that it would allow players to reallocate wasted points into Energy and make LTQs easier to finish and put a few less dollars in your pocket? GreeDY Unicorns.

- High level players have a legitimate gripe about doing something to reward them for playing a long time. Raise the level cap already and/or do something about making it worthwhile to level up. A player is better off stalling from getting to level 250. And to all those who say, "it's about playing your own style"... kiss a toad.

- Maybe once in a while you could throw us some scraps and have an LTQ that doesn't require over $100 to finish. I think most players don't even bother with them anymore.

- Can we has events that start on time? Or at least post a start time in the event list? Or maybe no time is listed because it gives Gree a buffer for screw ups.. which happens more often than not.

- Fire your customer service staff. My last ticket got a response from an idiot who clearly didn't even read what my problem was and responded with an answer completely unrelated to the issue. It was so fail, I couldn't help but laugh.

- The amount of glitches and technical problems this game has from event to event is mind blowing. I've played many mobile and mmo games and this is by FAR the worst when it comes to the sheer volume of technical issues. Do you hire programmers from Craigslist?

Brb while I take a picture of my fuzzy wuzzy kitten so you can send that to your team to discuss.

Dipstik
08-12-2014, 02:35 PM
Send a ticket.

Notorious94
08-12-2014, 02:37 PM
Lol!
In before it's closed

legalious
08-12-2014, 02:39 PM
Suggestions are what they are, just suggestions. Some great ideas work into the game well, while some don't. Knights and Dragons finally got a update for a Guild Raid, which other users requested this prior.

Well I understand from a free players perspective that being top player requires $$ or 24hrs of your day.

Technical issues take a while to finish as they have to go through processes.
Find Error > Test Code > Make Changes > Send for Approval > Verify > Update > Go Live
I might miss a few steps but this can take a while. Multiple groups and lots of signatures by staff go into any game change.

FrapMaster
08-12-2014, 02:48 PM
Send a ticket.

They're discussing it

madnoob
08-12-2014, 03:06 PM
Awesome post I agree 100% can I also get an fuzzy wuzzy kitten pic in before you send yours in. If u really want to change things get taw and sas to not use gold this 11hr battle then they'll change their tune right quick

B0ST0N
08-12-2014, 03:17 PM
I approve this message.

Camper
08-12-2014, 03:42 PM
I would like to suggest that the previous LTBs be made available for players who did not have the opportunity to purchase them when they first came out. Perhaps they were not CC players at the time or too new to take advantage of them or just didn't by them for no good reason at the time. It would be nice even if they offered them at a higher cash rate or possibly sell them for gold like the NC's and other decent gold buildings.

Nighteg
08-12-2014, 03:50 PM
A bit harsh but 100% true. Too bad Tadaaah or whoever is gonna delete the post.

B0ST0N
08-12-2014, 03:56 PM

Then we'll make another.

FrapMaster
08-12-2014, 04:02 PM

As a moderator, that is his right, but to me that'd be just trying to sweep a major issue under the rug. My words might be harsh, but I think a lot of players have the same frustrations. We love the game, but there is a clear disconnect or lack of giving a weasel about what many players think.

On top of that, it's not like many of the suggestions are far fetched or unreasonable. In fact, many of them are plain commaon sense to improve faults yet Gree either ignores it or doesn't care.

GreeMlins, you have a game that thousand of people enjoy playing. Listen to your player base and make the game even more enjoyable.

Nighteg
08-12-2014, 04:28 PM
As a moderator, that is his right, but to me that'd be just trying to sweep a major issue under the rug. My words might be harsh, but I think a lot of players have the same frustrations. We love the game, but there is a clear disconnect or lack of giving a weasel about what many players think.

On top of that, it's not like many of the suggestions are far fetched or unreasonable. In fact, many of them are plain commaon sense to improve faults yet Gree either ignores it or doesn't care.

GreeMlins, you have a game that thousand of people enjoy playing. Listen to your player base and make the game even more enjoyable.

You're preaching to the choir. I have been trying to get through to them since the dawn of time, but it feels like a waste of time.
Here's a similar thread i made a while ago
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?91516-CJ-please-give-us-more-attack-defense-mods

FrapMaster
08-12-2014, 04:49 PM
You're preaching to the choir. I have been trying to get through to them since the dawn of time, but it feels like a waste of time.
Here's a similar thread i made a while ago
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?91516-CJ-please-give-us-more-attack-defense-mods

Perhaps it is a waste of time, but the sheer apathy shown by Gree is really amazing. I mean, if I'm in charge, my goal would be to try and improve the game while sucking money from the players so that I could drain them even more; not ruining the game while sucking money form players and having them leave.

It's too bad, this game is actually somewhat enjoyable to me. Golf clap to you Gree.

1Shot
08-12-2014, 05:16 PM
I hope gree will take some of those suggestions into consideration. Would really make the game more enjoyable.

Simon.
08-12-2014, 09:44 PM
I would like to suggest that the previous LTBs be made available for players who did not have the opportunity to purchase them when they first came out. Perhaps they were not CC players at the time or too new to take advantage of them or just didn't by them for no good reason at the time. It would be nice even if they offered them at a higher cash rate or possibly sell them for gold like the NC's and other decent gold buildings.

Umm...they're LTBs (limited Time Buildings)...not RLTBs (Recurring Limited Time Buildings)...The limited time is Up!!!

Dklv
08-12-2014, 09:44 PM
You forgot about commas. Dear development "team". This , is a comma. Thanks.

ACE/SUPG
08-12-2014, 09:59 PM
I have several accounts in several factions I'm in a top 50-75, top 100-150 and top 500-750, hmu if might be intrested in joining a faction,they all pretty laid back,must have group me,pm me ure email for groupme so we can talk

Dipstik
08-12-2014, 10:05 PM
Spambots play modern war now?

Captain Torgue
08-13-2014, 02:57 AM
I got a question which I probably already know the answer too, but what the hey...

There are some really great suggestions by players on how to improve the shortcomings of the game yet it seems like they fall on deaf ears. I really am starting to hate the "we'll bring this up to the team" line I read. Do those idiots actually read the valuable feedback here? Do they give two pickles so long as the 1% of players keep shelling out thousands of dollars?

I actually like the game. I do. It's just a shame that the people who run it are so out of tune with their player base.

- Epic Boss is fubar for 250 lv players

- 24hr and now 11hr war? Great idea on the 11hr war. I'm sure those who aren't able to take advantage due to time zone locations are thrilled beyond belief. This is on top of the fact that this is just an obvious cash grab. One might say that people have the option of not participating... no one asked you.

- No 40% gold sale for anniversary month? Since my last thread was closed... bam, in your face.

- No access to other modifiers unless you shell out thousands of dollars and be in one of the top 5 syns? I get it's a special reward, but at least change that puppy up and let others have a chance at some of those once in a blue moon.

- Cash weapons need a serious upgrade. The hey is up with that crap being sold in there anyway.

- With stat inflation and the absolute worthlessness of Attk/Def stats, can we get a reset option? Or is the problem that it would allow players to reallocate wasted points into Energy and make LTQs easier to finish and put a few less dollars in your pocket? GreeDY Unicorns.

- High level players have a legitimate gripe about doing something to reward them for playing a long time. Raise the level cap already and/or do something about making it worthwhile to level up. A player is better off stalling from getting to level 250. And to all those who say, "it's about playing your own style"... kiss a toad.

- Maybe once in a while you could throw us some scraps and have an LTQ that doesn't require over $100 to finish. I think most players don't even bother with them anymore.

- Can we has events that start on time? Or at least post a start time in the event list? Or maybe no time is listed because it gives Gree a buffer for screw ups.. which happens more often than not.

- Fire your customer service staff. My last ticket got a response from an idiot who clearly didn't even read what my problem was and responded with an answer completely unrelated to the issue. It was so fail, I couldn't help but laugh.

- The amount of glitches and technical problems this game has from event to event is mind blowing. I've played many mobile and mmo games and this is by FAR the worst when it comes to the sheer volume of technical issues. Do you hire programmers from Craigslist?

Brb while I take a picture of my fuzzy wuzzy kitten so you can send that to your team to discuss.

too LONG DIDN'T READ!

FrapMaster
08-13-2014, 03:32 AM
too LONG DON'T KNOW HOW TO READ!

Fixed it for you

plavine
08-13-2014, 05:23 AM
Great post !! You left out a collect all button but that thread was started .

Fredfreddy
08-13-2014, 05:47 AM
What's truly sad (albeit slightly hilarious) is that this forum has become such a flame-fest, to the extent that Gree has actually assigned someone as part of their role to go clean up insulting and foul language within posts. The main issue is that there is no proper issue/suggestion tracking or management in this type of forum. I think I posted this a few years ago before my original forum account disappeared, but ngmoco had a very good solution for this, I believe they leveraged a 3rd party provider (getsatisfaction.com) which had a voting mechanism so that one could choose which item needed the most attention. Basically there was a "bugs" subforum and an "ideas" subforum where folks could post things, and others could vote for them, and ngmoco could aggregate the votes and inject their acknowledgement, to see which things people cared about the most. Gree really needs a mechanism to tally this stuff to avoid noisy flame-posts like this.

Not to discredit the OP, some points are valid, some are flaming, but all of them are redundant with past posts.

EDIT
Ha, the forum I mentioned is still up even though the game is long gone ... you can get the idea of how it worked though: https://getsatisfaction.com/ngmoco/topics
The "subforums" are on the left, broken up into ideas, problems, updates, etc. I also see that, for ideas and problems, the game company is able to display the status (i.e. under consideration, planned, completed)

Max Power
08-13-2014, 06:14 AM
Masterful edit on this thread right here.

FrapMaster
08-13-2014, 10:35 AM
Not to discredit the OP, some points are valid, some are flaming, but all of them are redundant with past posts.

The premise of my post was that Gree needs to listen to their players. The points I mentioned of course were redundant and meant to be. People have mentioned some of those changes for a while and they aren't being heard. Do I think suddenly it'll change now? No. But it doesn't hurt to keep on the issue in hopes that one day soon it'll happen.

Tadaaah
08-13-2014, 10:48 AM
It's not that the teams don't see/hear your suggestions. They do; many suggestions (if they make it into the game) take quite a while to implement. Someone may make a suggestion and not see it come to pass for over year. Some suggestions don't make sense within a game or its goals. Others are awesome.

Vile Lynn
08-13-2014, 10:49 AM
Masterful edit on this thread right here.

Yeah, GreeMlins Mods.

B0ST0N
08-13-2014, 11:02 AM
It should not take up to a year to increase level cap by 50. Or to add new guns to store. It seems like they only add stuff that will make them more money, and more money ONLY.

Nighteg
08-13-2014, 11:24 AM
It's not that the teams don't see/hear your suggestions. They do; many suggestions (if they make it into the game) take quite a while to implement. Someone may make a suggestion and not see it come to pass for over year. Some suggestions don't make sense within a game or its goals. Others are awesome.

Tadaaah, with all due respect, i can understand the suggestions that take a long time to implement into the game.
But why did it take you 2 YEARS to update the items in the store? In terms of programming, that's 1 hour of work. You never seem to forget to update the gold items once every few days.
Increasing the lvl cap (especially considering you already did it once) - same thing. Minimal work.

Dklv
08-14-2014, 08:31 AM
You already have used the comma key when it comes to money, Xp and energy. Why can't you just use that in attack and defense stats.

B0ST0N
08-14-2014, 08:44 AM
You already have used the comma key when it comes to money, Xp and energy. Why can't you just use that in attack and defense stats.

I approve this!