PDA

View Full Version : Gree - Alliance Atk 200% vs Alliiance Def is at Zero %

Beach Head
08-12-2014, 09:29 AM
Is this Game what you call balance!?

I was hitting a Dragon Ops for BPs who has 1.2B Defense but his Attack is 9B something and he is Lv 300. I went in and read his wall comment and said "how can a Lv 200-250 can beat me and I've been playing since day 1 of MW?" And he said "this Gree game is unbalance and I will quit soon cause the defense bonus boost rate is so terrible!"

9B Attack/1.2B Defense <----- Gree this stat ratio right here is unbalance and is freaking terrible! Please do something about this and let that Alliance Defense out as soon as possible..!

GrimAmoeba
08-12-2014, 09:38 AM

I was hitting a Dragon Ops for BPs who has 1.2B Defense but his Attack is 9B something and he is Lv 300. I went in and read his wall comment and said "how can a Lv 200-250 can beat me and I've been playing since day 1 of MW?" And he said "this Gree game is unbalance and I will quit soon cause the defense bonus boost rate is so terrible!"

9B Attack/1.2B Defense <----- Gree this stat ratio right here is unbalance and is freaking terrible! Please do something about this and let that Alliance Defense out as soon as possible..!

Who cares. If his ratio is 9 to 1 there is more than defense alliance issue. Never seen a discrepancy as so. Thinking maybe have it off a tad

VileDoom
08-12-2014, 09:43 AM

Balance in a pay to win game. Lol?

Bndawgs
08-12-2014, 10:23 AM
so you want his def to be higher?

2MblaZ
08-12-2014, 10:31 AM
believe it or not, new players who PAY MONEY for this game are stepping in, some of them have no clue of past experiences, bad matchups, pts, glitches, hacks and etc. - they just have fun. So GREE wants those who want to quit - quit, because there will always be more and new ones coming in, and eventually this platform becomes unsustainable - they'll fish more paying gamers in other baked games...

Bottom line you can't just all of a sudden fix this game and make it amazingly flawless to everybody - those who wish to quit - will quit, those who will still plow through - will do so, and new ones who find joy in this game - will be playing, so there's no point in announcing - ohmfg i'm quitting or such and such will quit - it happened before, it will happen again and best is to stop whining - enjoy while it's enjoyable, when it's not anymore - this app erases so easy in both iOS and Android :}

GrimAmoeba
08-12-2014, 10:52 AM
believe it or not, new players who PAY MONEY for this game are stepping in, some of them have no clue of past experiences, bad matchups, pts, glitches, hacks and etc. - they just have fun. So GREE wants those who want to quit - quit, because there will always be more and new ones coming in, and eventually this platform becomes unsustainable - they'll fish more paying gamers in other baked games...

Bottom line you can't just all of a sudden fix this game and make it amazingly flawless to everybody - those who wish to quit - will quit, those who will still plow through - will do so, and new ones who find joy in this game - will be playing, so there's no point in announcing - ohmfg i'm quitting or such and such will quit - it happened before, it will happen again and best is to stop whining - enjoy while it's enjoyable, when it's not anymore - this app erases so easy in both iOS and Android :}

Good thoughts, will always have the whiners. More so on this forum probably than any other gaming forum online.

El Wonka
08-12-2014, 10:54 AM
Completely Agree with you.....and more importantly...When did Gree say this game was balanced???

Thatkidyouknow
08-12-2014, 11:33 AM
If Gree gave out def mods for the top 3 prize or something that took atom of gold to get the def mod, the teams that got those rewards which would be few, would become out of reach.

I am a cow!
08-14-2014, 03:49 AM
quit? GREE wants us to quit? surely not ;) they wouldnt do that to their all important customers that they TOTALLY care about would they?

Huj
08-14-2014, 11:28 PM
Stop throwing gold and finishing all events then. This atk over defense is a problem for spending morons in the top 50 teams. The rest of us don't have that problem and want more atk boosts! Which are rarer when your playing with your head not your wallet :P

Thief
08-15-2014, 06:37 AM
Stop throwing gold and finishing all events then. This atk over defense is a problem for spending morons in the top 50 teams. The rest of us don't have that problem and want more atk boosts! Which are rarer when your playing with your head not your wallet :P

Bahaha yes because this game provides so many mental Challenges. Not saying there is anything wrong playing for free (I did it for the first year...and have stopped purchasing gold) but that has nothing to do with "using your head" (unless of course your simply trying to play while upside down)

That being said this has been an issue for months! I'm sure what gree will do is start to make a shift and we will see more defensive bonuses (offering them up for gold) while allowing attack bonuses to be had for little to no gold.

Bravo Zulu
08-15-2014, 07:15 AM
Bahaha yes because this game provides so many mental Challenges. Not saying there is anything wrong playing for free (I did it for the first year...and have stopped purchasing gold) but that has nothing to do with "using your head" (unless of course your simply trying to play while upside down)

That being said this has been an issue for months! I'm sure what gree will do is start to make a shift and we will see more defensive bonuses (offering them up for gold) while allowing attack bonuses to be had for little to no gold.

Agree Thief. If you have been playing as long as we have though, we can remember when defense used to be way higher than attack. You had to scramble to boost attack stats. People complained and eventually gree started offering attack bonuses. Everyone jumped on that band wagon to balance things out and now it has shifted in the other direction. Soon it will shift back and soon people will want attack bonuses again. It's simple. Like the waxing and waning of the moon. Lol

Huj
08-15-2014, 09:24 AM

Plenty defense boosts in the middle of the pack rewards. Maybe cut back on points in frontline and individual points for wars and you will get defense boosts not alliance atk or health/energy regen rewards. DUUUUUUUUUUUH!

Brains vs Wallet and it seems wallet wins with you lol

Thief
08-15-2014, 09:39 AM
Plenty defense boosts in the middle of the pack rewards. Maybe cut back on points in frontline and individual points for wars and you will get defense boosts not alliance atk or health/energy regen rewards. DUUUUUUUUUUUH!

Brains vs Wallet and it seems wallet wins with you lol

Lol Someone who has been on the forum for a month is telling me Brains Vs. Wallet in this game.....

Cut Back on points in Frontline and Individual points for wars....Yup I do that and get defensive bonuses (I don't get attack bonuses) Skip Health/Energy Rewards? Yea......sure your using your head on that one HAHAHAAH

ALL of my bonuses are Higher on Defense than Attack....but then they have this thing called "Alliance Attack"....But no "Alliance Defense" The fact that its +155% makes my Attack much stronger than my Defense. Most of those are simply given out in Raid Boss events (so are you saying I should skip them? Because yes that makes sense when I can do them without gold)

Or how about the fact that units themselves have significantly higher Attack than Defense Stats? (Almost every unit in my top 45 has a Base Attack much higher than Base Defense...and no I'm not just looking at my top 45 Attack units)

Needless to say even though my unit bonuses are higher on Defense than Attack my attack is still 2.2X that of my Defense.....So yea Do you understand the basics of the game?

Huj
08-15-2014, 09:47 AM
Lol Someone who has been on the forum for a month is telling me Brains Vs. Wallet in this game.....

Cut Back on points in Frontline and Individual points for wars....Yup I do that and get defensive bonuses (I don't get attack bonuses) Skip Health/Energy Rewards? Yea......sure your using your head on that one HAHAHAAH

ALL of my bonuses are Higher on Defense than Attack....but then they have this thing called "Alliance Attack"....But no "Alliance Defense" The fact that its +155% makes my Attack much stronger than my Defense. Most of those are simply given out in Raid Boss events (so are you saying I should skip them? Because yes that makes sense when I can do them without gold)

Or how about the fact that units themselves have significantly higher Attack than Defense Stats? (Almost every unit in my top 45 has a Base Attack much higher than Base Defense...and no I'm not just looking at my top 45 Attack units)

Needless to say even though my unit bonuses are higher on Defense than Attack my attack is still 2.2X that of my Defense.....So yea Do you understand the basics of the game?

Clearly not my main account DUH!

Gree mods (ops I mean that one MOD* with multiple accounts lol) aren't (isn't) a fan of the truth so need to spend that 30sec to make new account from time to time ;)

Thief
08-15-2014, 09:52 AM
Clearly not my main account DUH!

Gree mods (ops I mean that one MOD* with multiple accounts lol) aren't (isn't) a fan of the truth so need to spend that 30sec to make new account from time to time ;)

Gotcha it wasn't so clear until you defined yourself as a troll. Funny as I've posted lots of things in the forums that speak to the truth....yet I've never been banned (although have certainly received my warnings) Guess the convo doesn't need to continue anymore.

mickymacirl
08-15-2014, 10:08 AM
Gotcha it wasn't so clear until you defined yourself as a troll. Funny as I've posted lots of things in the forums that speak to the truth....yet I've never been banned (although have certainly received my warnings) Guess the convo doesn't need to continue anymore.

HAhHAHAHhha

Jaded Fusion
08-15-2014, 10:11 AM
Alliance def would be nice although....alliance def doesn't help with events like epic boss.
It's a Toss up for me personally, would like to grow my def but I still need attack to finish those events & be competitive in wd ranks.