PDA

View Full Version : Individual rewards in war

Krayt
08-11-2014, 09:46 PM
Tadaaah or anyone from Gree...
Why is next war limited the individual units to only the top 5000? Are we trying to make things even more top heavy? I have a lower level character that I have enjoyed seeing what I can, even this war not hitting as much at the end so I could slide back into a different unit. Now you are taking that away. It was one thing I really enjoyed in this game

GetItFixed
08-12-2014, 07:54 AM
I appreciate it. Last war not even 20k players made Individual LB but rewards were listed for 30k. And since you easily can do 30k CP even gem free, why award players that barely participate? Please keep it to only award top 5.000. :o

Krayt
08-12-2014, 08:46 AM
Easily huh?
Depends how you play and how often... People do want a life on weekends as well

the_bob
08-12-2014, 11:09 AM
Easily huh?
Depends how you play and how often... People do want a life on weekends as well

How hard is it to grab your phone once every two hours and tap a half dozen times? That's all I do and I manage 30k with no gems each war.

Most people are doing that to check their twitterbooks every 30 seconds anyways.

Chirish
08-12-2014, 02:39 PM
How hard is it to grab your phone once every two hours and tap a half dozen times? That's all I do and I manage 30k with no gems each war.

Most people are doing that to check their twitterbooks every 30 seconds anyways.

Only 5k people left playing perhaps? :rolleyes:

RandomUser
08-12-2014, 03:14 PM
Only 5k people left playing perhaps? :rolleyes:

More like 2k left, each playing 2-3 games each.

Rpmjr
08-12-2014, 08:09 PM

Hmmm ur pretty amazing, big stats on bad team so good targets or ex spender with fast regen? Math hardly works, 72 hour war, hitting every 2 hours, assuming you don't sleep is 36 wars. 36 wars, 6 hits each, assuming you never lose is 216 wins. So you are averaging 139 wd/ hit, never losing, and taking cat naps for three days. You do like this game